• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

[Only Photos/Videos] The Lebanese Army pictures and short clips thread.

• Advertisement
  • Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Super Ultra Senior Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    More mixed units (females and males)

View attachment 7949
    Kurdish rebels have proven that women fighters can be just as deadly, if not more, than men. I hope our army implements this, as some expirementation was done in the past few years in Norway which proved very successful.

Dirty Dragon

Dirty Dragon

At least they are used to the sight of blood
    I don't know, it is too risky. What if the sneaky Zionists throw them sandwich ingredients and their natural womanly instincts take over and get them distracted making the sandwich in heat of combat.

Dirty Dragon

Dirty Dragon

At least they are used to the sight of blood
    By the way and this is true story; I talked once with an Israeli woman who was deployed along the Lebanese border during her conscription and experienced a stressful time there even during peacetime. She said Israelis are not men for forcing their woman to fight, and in what I suspect was an act of revenge she sent me pictures from/around her base that would surely get her in trouble if discovered.

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What if they get period during combat ?
    This is dangerous, for their fellow soldiers as well as enemies.
    Can we make sure stupid sexist comments that are discriminating towards women's are removed from the forum. And also we keep ignoring Hameed and he keeps popping up with a new alias. Is there a way to permanently ignore his email address (vs. different aliases)?