Open letter to 7irak...

How do you assess 7irak present performance?

• Good

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Disappointing

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
V

Viral

Dear beloved 7irak:

YOU FAILED!

Please go home, we’ll call you back when we need you...

Are we better off today than we were October 2019?

Jobs, economy, safety, security, hope…

We had a golden opportunity few days after the movement had started to accept the government proposal with concrete and verifiable reform plans.

Instead of identifying and supporting the good elected politicians to rise and hold the corrupt accountable from within before dismissing them all, you chose to destroy everything.

You basically gave the corrupt refuge and cover-up allowing them to blend in and hide inside the crowd.

You were fooled by those who made you believe you were giants when in fact you are nothing but a small group of useful idiots.

You are not the role model for a healthy society and government.

You can’t even name your leadership. Your excuse you want to protect them from being identified and smeared. Is that the model transparency you are promoting for the new government?

You are incompetent. You have been used by the very same political and religious groups you pretend you are rising against. You fell in their traps thinking you can look bigger and more powerful than you really are by not denouncing those criminals abusing your movement by building walls, blocking roads, throwing nails on the streets, destroying public and private properties and attacking the cleanest army on earth: The Lebanese Army.

It is easy to destroy but do you know how to rebuild?

You destroyed what was left of our economy, jobs, healthcare and most importantly the people’s hope and their families’ happiness. Our little children are growing up witnessing your arrogance, irresponsibility, lack of respect to others and the disgusting language you’re using in public.

As bad as some of our politicians might be, unlike you, none of them was self appointed. No matter how bad of a choice they might be, all of them were democratically elected by the Lebanese people less than two year ago.

On the other hand, I, like every other Lebanese, did not vote for you. You do not represent me or any of the Lebanese families that you are destroying their lives with your irresponsible behavior.

If the Lebanese voters made bad choices in the past, they must live with them until the next election takes place. Meanwhile, you immature and naïve useful idiots should declare yourself out of the streets so the army can go in and does its duty towards the peaceful Lebanese citizens by cleaning their streets from the savages and terrorists without stumbling over you unless you happened to be part of them.

And remember the free food in the streets… There is no free lunch. They’re milking you… So please go home and do something productive.

Last edited:
  • Advertisement
  • loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Dear beloved 7irak:

YOU FAILED!

We had a golden opportunity few days after the movement had started to accept the government proposal with concrete and verifiable reform plans.

Instead of identifying and supporting the good elected politicians to rise and hold the corrupt accountable from within before dismissing them all, you chose to destroy everything.

You basically gave the corrupt refuge and cover-up allowing them to blend in and hide inside the crowd.

You were fooled by those who made you believe you were giants when in fact you are nothing but a small group of useful idiots.

You can’t even name your leadership. Your excuse you want to protect them from being identified and smeared. Is that the model transparency you are promoting for the new government?

You are incompetent. You have been used by the very same political and religious groups you pretend you are rising against. You fell in their traps thinking you can look bigger and more powerful than you really are by not denouncing those criminals abusing your movement by building walls, blocking roads, throwing nails on the streets, destroying public and private properties and attacking the cleanest army on earth: The Lebanese Army.

You destroyed what was left of our economy, jobs, healthcare and most importantly the people’s hope and their families’ happiness. Our little children are growing up witnessing your arrogance, irresponsibility, lack of respect to others and the disgusting language you’re using in public.

As bad as some of our politicians might be, unlike you, none of them was self appointed. No matter how bad of a choice they might be, all of them were democratically elected by the Lebanese people less than two year ago.

On the other hand, I, like every other Lebanese, did not vote for you. You do not represent me or any of the Lebanese families that you are destroying their lives with your irresponsible behavior.

If the Lebanese voters made bad choices in the past, they must live with them until the next election takes place. Meanwhile, you immature and naïve useful idiots should declare yourself out of the streets so the army can go in and does its duty towards the peaceful Lebanese citizens by cleaning their streets from the savages and terrorists without stumbling over you unless you happened to be part of them.

And remember the free food in the streets… There is no free lunch. They’re milking you… So please go home and do something productive.

Despite all the mistakes of this revolution, if this revolution fails, this country is DEFINITELY DOOMED.
    You don't win, i don't win, no one will win.

This is a one-in-a-decade (if not century) opportunity for us to make a real change. Our system is rotten, and we are bankrupt.. and we don't know how to get out of it.

If this revolution fails, we will NEVER be out of this vicious circle, and we will literally fail as a state.

So my advice, do not celebrate if this revolution fails.

V

Viral

Despite all the mistakes of this revolution, if this revolution fails, this country is DEFINITELY DOOMED.
    You don't win, i don't win, no one will win.

This is a one-in-a-decade (if not century) opportunity for us to make a real change. Our system is rotten, and we are bankrupt.. and we don't know how to get out of it.

If this revolution fails, we will NEVER be out of this vicious circle, and we will literally fail as a state.

So my advice, do not celebrate if this revolution fails.
    I hope I’m not giving the impression I’m in a celebratory mood.

Since day one we told them your demands are our demands.

They acted like little kids that become hard to make them behave responsible when you smile at them and encourage them.

The problem now is that they are the ones telling us what our demands are or should be. And that’s BS

You need to be living in Lebanon with a family to understand the Lebanese families’ day by day proprieties and how to act in a mature and realistic way.

If they don’t have jobs, other do and they don’t have the right to destroy them for the rest.

It’s easy for those who never built to destroy other people properties and livelihoods.

W

wdawle1

When you have people well known of allegiance to political parties, playing the "i am 7irak" card.. thats where it fails.

V

Viral

Let me guess.

Everyone here attacking my message does not have a family with children or if they do they live abroad.

And let’s be a little honest: How many of us here don’t have political or religious affiliations/motivations?
    Having said that, we do know that trolls have alternate motives/duties and that’s totally understandable…

V

Viral

7irak behavior has gotten so ridicules acting like Hariri who doesn’t know what he wants. The more you respect them and tell them you support them and their demands are our demands the more they think they are that important when in fact they have absolutely no power whatsoever to stop vandalism and destruction. Do they ever take into consideration the people’s basic needs and demands for a change?

Have they noticed how destructive the streets become every time Diab gets close to forming a government but subdued when Hariri was supposed to be the one forming it. Does that mean they prefer Hariri over Diab or they simply are not the ones in control of the streets?

Their ignorant stubbornness gave the Banks all the excuses needed to close down for weeks, impose capital control and deny the people’s access to their badly needed money.

Anyone here having issues with my statement is welcome to make the banks return the people’s money back.

Hint to our geniuses: Burning banks down and destroying ATM machines will not get the people’s money back… That won’t hurt Jumblatt and Saniora either…

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Your response is precisely a sample of what 7irak standards stooped down to.

So thank you for proving my point early on in this thread. Keep up the good work!
    your already low buddy. 7irak couldnt change that. so a77et!

V

Viral

Thanks again for proving my point.
    This is the hidden 7irak standard that all Lebanese are supposed be looking up to.
    Please don’t stop. You’re making my burden of proof easy.
    @ORMOD I don’t mind if you refrain from deleting the insults against me for expressing myself. They are making my argument a lot easier

And now, do those irresponsible thugs know how to rebuild any of the properties they are destroying? Or they only know how to destroy?
    Can anyone convince us why we should support them?

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Dear beloved 7irak:

YOU FAILED!

Why don't you close it, stamp it, and mail it to 202 Corniche el-7arak, Ras Jesr-el-Ring, Beirut, Lebanon.
    You can get some lipstick, put some on, and stamp red lips on the envelope too, to underscored the "beloved" part upfront :)

V

Viral

Why don't you close it, stamp it, and mail it to 202 Corniche el-7arak, Ras Jesr-el-Ring, Beirut, Lebanon.
    You can get some lipstick, put some on, and stamp red lips on the envelope too, to underscored the "beloved" part upfront :)
    You disappoint me. Others have done better than you and here I’m welcoming insults against me.:)

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    I know you are not. You are too smart to help me prove my point and make my job easier. But others are doing it. The other smart ones;)
    What is your point. Did I miss something? :)

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    نعود ونكرر... هذا الحراك قد بدأ بمطالب محقة... من يدعي ان البلد بالف خير... ومن يدعي ان الليرة بالف خير او ان هؤلاء المتربعين على الكراسي ليسوا بفاشلين وفاسدين وناهبين وسارقين يكون كاذبا والف كاذب... جميعهم ودون استثناء اقل ما يقال فيهم ابشع الكلمات

ارتهانهم الى الخارج وهنا اتكلم عن الارتهان الى اميركا والسعودية من ناحية والارتهان الى ايران من ناحية اخرى اوصل البلد الى ما هو عليه... يتناتشون المناصب ويلهفون وراء الليرة... يثقلون كاهلنا بمشاكل داخلية واقليمية... فاذا بنا نرى مشكلة الوجود الفلسطيني والتوطين.. والنزوح السوري... ووجود الكيان الصهيوني الذي يهدد امننا كل يوم ويريد منا توطين الفلسطنيين... وحاليا نرى مشكلة تناتش النفط ترمي بثقلها علينا

وهناك من لم يشبع نهب من جيب اللبنانيين واتكلم هنا عن الحريرية التي شرعت الفساد فاذا بنا نرى الفاسدين يسرقون بطريقة شرعية وعلى عينك يا تاجر... ولديهم الجرأة ليقنعونا ان الليرة بالف خير... انهم تجار يتحكمون برقابنا ويسرقونا ليعودوا بعدها ويقولون سوف نخدمكم باسفار عيوننا فيوظفون ابنا لنا في الجيش... او في ادارة عامة او يدفعون عنا مبلغ مالي لمستشفى... وهنا الكارثة اذ نعود وننتخبهم

هذا الحراك كان لا بد منه... ولكن
    لكن عندما يبدأ الحراك محق ثم يبدأ استغلاله من قبل بعض الاحزاب التي فشلت بالانتخابات وتبدأ هذه الاحزاب بالتحكم به... فهذا الحراك لا يمثلني

عندما تصبح القوات والكتائب والاشتراكي والمستقبل هم صلب الحراك.. الموجه وبطريقة مبرمجة ضد شخص واحد... هذا الحراك لا يمثلني

غياب القيادة والمطالب الواضحة المنصوصة من قبل اختصاصيين بالسياسة والاقتصاد هدفها وضع الحراك على الطريق السليم... هذا الحراك لا يمثلني

اعتبار كل من ينتمي الى حزب او لديه راى سياسي ازعر او غير وطني... وتعييره بمبادئه من الذين يسمون نفسهم حراك.... هذا الحراك لا يمثلني

قلة الاخلاق المستشرية... وقطع الطريق لايام متتالية غير ابهين بمصير الاف العالم التي تتراجهم فتح الطريق من اجل لقمة عيشها... هذا الحراك لا يمثلني

لست ممن لا يقبلون نقد الذات... وانا علي يقين ان التيار الذي انتخبه قد فشل في تحقيق ما وعد به عن قصد او غير قصد.... ولكن ارفض تحميله فساد كل السنين التي مرت وتصويره علي انه المسؤول الاكبر...

هذا الحراك فشل
    فشل باقناعنا بمصداقيته وانا ادعو جميع الحريصين عليه اعادة تصويب البوصلة... ونص مطالب واضحة من قبل اختصاصيين

coralie

coralie

Legendary Member
    Ok fine leh enta ma bet a77et dakhlak . What was 7irak able to change ? Metel ma bi oulo "kassaro 7ajez el khof" ... Yeah really let me laugh ... Proof all dirty sarami politicians still behaving like pigs . Ekhir hammon ento el cha3b wel 7irak mich aryinkon . And all this la2ano maytin ra3beh ..bof bof
    What this 7irak really did is to take hostage 4 million lebanese .
    As if the 7irak and the corrupt political class are copain copain kel wahad men maylto am bi khabit bi hal cha3b el m3atar . Bravo . no an jad one must be thankfull sar yo2bad noss ma3ach prices are up like 50 or sometimes 100% .our life savings are worse nothing and we are not even able to withdraw our own money ... Balad che7adin ya3ni ...
    I dont know but i dont understand this so called 7irak, sawra, ... Chou badon exactly ? They say no to everything everyone wnd every proposal... In the same time they do not propose any frame work kharitit tari2 . Or solutions or names .... Ma bia3erfo .. ma hadan bi masselon ..

Machouna

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Ok fine leh enta ma bet a77et dakhlak . What was 7irak able to change ? Metel ma bi oulo "kassaro 7ajez el khof" ... Yeah really let me laugh ... Proof all dirty sarami politicians still behaving like pigs . Ekhir hammon ento el cha3b wel 7irak mich aryinkon . And all this la2ano maytin ra3beh ..bof bof
    What this 7irak really did is to take hostage 4 million lebanese .
    As if the 7irak and the corrupt political class are copain copain kel wahad men maylto am bi khabit bi hal cha3b el m3atar . Bravo . no an jad one must be thankfull sar yo2bad noss ma3ach prices are up like 50 or sometimes 100% .our life savings are worse nothing and we are not even able to withdraw our own money ... Balad che7adin ya3ni ...
    I dont know but i dont understand this so called 7irak, sawra, ... Chou badon exactly ? They say no to everything everyone wnd every proposal... In the same time they do not propose any frame work kharitit tari2 . Or solutions or names .... Ma bia3erfo .. ma hadan bi masselon ..

Machouna
    ahlen coralie.
    the protesters have actually done alot of things. one of them make the politicians shit in their panse. the judges are now moving and actually opening some files and taking people to court. as i said before there are many things that the protesters should do better but you have 100 groups on the street its hard to unite all of them. you have people from the far right to the far left.

after 30-40 years of these politicians what have they done for the people? still have no electricity no water no employment nothing. there are cities and villages forgotten about ka2ano they are not in lebanon. so spare me the lecture.

no one is saying they are perfect far from it but at least they made the politicians scared and shit in their panse. why do u care anyways? FPM are still getting their share as per usual nothing changes for them. la2 the politicians care about the people ya3ne. they have done alot for them.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Thanks again for proving my point.
    This is the hidden 7irak standard that all Lebanese are supposed be looking up to.
    Please don’t stop. You’re making my burden of proof easy.
    @ORMOD I don’t mind if you refrain from deleting the insults against me for expressing myself. They are making my argument a lot easier

And now, do those irresponsible thugs know how to rebuild any of the properties they are destroying? Or they only know how to destroy?
    Can anyone convince us why we should support them?

that is your standard buddy. you have been the same for 30 years if not more. the protesters have learnt from you guys.