Open letter to 7irak...

How do you assess 7irak present performance?

• Good

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Disappointing

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • V

Viral

By reading between the lines, if this report is accurate, the so called revolution by the useful idiots has an economic face for a political purpose. Forcing Diab to fail during such a critical economic time will leave no choice but to embrace a military government which is the most effective way to eliminate Hezbollah’s political representation and limit or eliminate its legitimacy as resistance. Reform and fighting corruption will take back seat since the people’s priory at this moment is to buy food.

Bottom line, domestic useful idiots used for foreign political roadmap using people's starvation and economic terrorism to achieve its goal.

Pompeo says: Thank you beloved 7irak. You are our angels🤪

Just a reminder...

Last edited:
    coralie

coralie

Legendary Member
    Eh hek I agree, yesterday I was watching them on TV, one masked protesters said "Ya siyesiyyin ento w kel li sheyfin 7alkon fi ma btousalo la ta7t zennare". Another one jumped immediately in front of the camera and said "Ya siyesiyyin ya 5rayyin kelkon ma btousalo la batn el se2eye".

Shou vulgaire mish maa32ouuuuu

In7idar bi moustawa el fehem la darajeh moukhife fe3lan
    Walla iza 7adertak manak cheyef el in7idar el moukhjel wel moukhif bi hal sawra rouh za7it ....
    It is true we closed down town for almost 1and half year but never never never we acted like animals we never distroyed any properties nor behaved like savages . Yes it is true we were for 30 years ras el 7arbeh of sawra first against syrian occupation and since 2005 we were demonstrating against corruption w ken saniora head of 7oukoumet el fesdin ... Weird you say you voted for tayyar yet seems you suffer from total amnesia ...
    30 years we neverrrrrr behaved like animals we never attacked physically security forces or army .... If you cant see the difference ... Rou7 za77it ... Thats the only language you understand .

VH Redux

VH Redux

Walla iza 7adertak manak cheyef el in7idar el moukhjel wel moukhif bi hal sawra rouh za7it ....
    It is true we closed down town for almost 1and half year but never never never we acted like animals we never distroyed any properties nor behaved like savages . Yes it is true we were for 30 years ras el 7arbeh of sawra first against syrian occupation and since 2005 we were demonstrating against corruption w ken saniora head of 7oukoumet el fesdin ... Weird you say you voted for tayyar yet seems you suffer from total amnesia ...
    30 years we neverrrrrr behaved like animals we never attacked physically security forces or army .... If you cant see the difference ... Rou7 za77it ... Thats the only language you understand .
    The protesters learned the foul language from your general

Moreover, watch this

coralie

coralie

Legendary Member
    The protesters learned the foul language from your general

Moreover, watch this

Wlak ya reit they learned any thing, little thing ,tiny tyni thing from general kenna now on the right track to fix what the herd of corrupt politicians did to this country ... Wlak ya reiiit t3alamo chi .. nemto bi deep coma 30 years w jeyin teklo kh*** 3al tayyar ? Rou7ou ndabo cha3eb fessid . Why noone dared open his mouth before ? Why beside tayyar nooooo oneee dared to attack the corrupt PM or ministers .? Whyyyy now tol3it ma3kon ya 7awach eno gubran w GMA heneh asl el bala ??? Bas ento sakato 30 senneh 3a kel anwe3 fassed ento fesdin w moucherkin bel fassed .
    7awach . You still dare talk about the president ????
    This stupid campagne against tayyar gubran and the president sarit metel dr... 3al blat ... Khalas aflasto go find someting new ...

VH Redux

VH Redux

Wlak ya reit they learned any thing, little thing ,tiny tyni thing from general kenna now on the right track to fix what the herd of corrupt politicians did to this country ... Wlak ya reiiit t3alamo chi .. nemto bi deep coma 30 years w jeyin teklo kh*** 3al tayyar ? Rou7ou ndabo cha3eb fessid . Why noone dared open his mouth before ? Why beside tayyar nooooo oneee dared to attack the corrupt PM or ministers .? Whyyyy now tol3it ma3kon ya 7awach eno gubran w GMA heneh asl el bala ??? Bas ento sakato 30 senneh 3a kel anwe3 fassed ento fesdin w moucherkin bel fassed .
    7awach . You still dare talk about the president ????
    This stupid campagne against tayyar gubran and the president sarit metel dr... 3al blat ... Khalas aflasto go find someting new ...
    Ma 7ada al inno 3awwwwwn w sohro henne asel el bala only in your delusional 3awwwnist brain. We are saying they entered the system and gave nothing but empty speeches to their worshipers but no action. Aret 7ake ya3ne, w ento bet sad2o.

Sarlo 3awwwwn 3 snin neyim 3al kerse w ma 3imil shi w ba3dik bet sad2e looooool

coralie

coralie

Legendary Member
    Ma 7ada al inno 3awwwwwn w sohro henne asel el bala only in your delusional 3awwwnist brain. We are saying they entered the system and gave nothing but empty speeches to their worshipers but no action. Aret 7ake ya3ne, w ento bet sad2o.

Sarlo 3awwwwn 3 snin neyim 3al kerse w ma 3imil shi w ba3dik bet sad2e looooool
    7ejjjj t3awi ... Ya3ni ma zhe2to tetehmo chmel yamin ...
    Ento nemto 30 sennehhhhhhh wein kento lama general wel tayyar keno am bi souro ???? Eh , wein kento ?

WoofWoofX

WoofWoofX

Ento nemto 30 sennehhhhhhh wein kento lama general wel tayyar keno am bi souro ???? Eh , wein kento ?
    makes me wonder what has happened to this forum, the rate of ranting is higher than ever. been here for around 15 years but seriously now it is becoming a ranting space rather than a place for quality political discussions, ether I have become an old geezer, or millennial snowflakes with sectarian hate speech has infested it.

VH Redux

VH Redux

Eh ken 3abi sour bi asro bi Franca w riji3 a3ad bi 7odna lal Assad looooooooooooooool

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    كانوا عم بزقفوا للسوري.... وعم بزقفوا للحريري وفسادو
    ومبسوطين ببري وبميشال سليمان
    فاشلين

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    makes me wonder what has happened to this forum, the rate of ranting is higher than ever. been here for around 15 years but seriously now it is becoming a ranting space rather than a place for quality political discussions, ether I have become an old geezer, or millennial snowflakes with sectarian hate speech has infested it.
    الواحد بفش خلقو من وقت للتاني

especially that some people believe that if they send nonsense every 2 mn wel 3awniyeh sektinlon.... ye3neh sar ma3on 7a2

all this propaganda on FPM and tayyar is unacceptable anymore

WoofWoofX

WoofWoofX

الواحد بفش خلقو من وقت للتاني

especially that some people believe that if they send nonsense every 2 mn wel 3awniyeh sektinlon.... ye3neh sar ma3on 7a2

all this propaganda on FPM and tayyar is unacceptable anymore
    w have always been in defensive mode facing hatred and narcissistic gas-lighting, we will never be able to have a retaliation speech, we will always fail at propaganda and rumor wars, defamation has annihilated fpm's image to oblivion... PMA said it people love rumors and we suck at it...
    but what I am tying to say, that this forum once was a platform for intellects, yet now under the banner of political correctness and freedom of speech it is becoming as if you invite someone to your place and he takes a dump in your living room then ask you for toilet paper.
    since the all the isis affiliates infested this place I really felt sorry for what once was the agora of fpm.

Anyone to come back to open letter and 7arak... I said it a billion times before and will keep saying it, in lebanon when it comes to tayyar we don't have political parties we have Aoun lovers and Aoun Haters and you will never be able to change the fact h is their raison d'etre.

The hate speech against anything that General represents, will not make lebanon worse or better it will only try to destroy one person an the county with it.and then blame him for it... and they will do it while smiling

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    w have always been in defensive mode facing hatred and narcissistic gas-lighting, we will never be able to have a retaliation speech, we will always fail at propaganda and rumor wars, defamation has annihilated fpm's image to oblivion... PMA said it people love rumors and we suck at it...
    but what I am tying to say, that this forum once was a platform for intellects, yet now under the banner of political correctness and freedom of speech it is becoming as if you invite someone to your place and he takes a dump in your living room then ask you for toilet paper.
    since the all the isis affiliates infested this place I really felt sorry for what once was the agora of fpm.

Anyone to come back to open letter and 7arak... I said it a billion times before and will keep saying it, in lebanon when it comes to tayyar we don't have political parties we have Aoun lovers and Aoun Haters and you will never be able to change the fact h is their raison d'etre.

The hate speech against anything that General represents, will not make lebanon worse or better it will only try to destroy one person an the county with it.and then blame him for it... and they will do it while smiling
    I agree with u that this forum has changed and the level of intellect is dropping so fast.
    I expressed my opinion abt this issue many times... but what can i do?
    الله اعلم

dyyyy

dyyyy

This is the real economic issue, it's not a reputation issue, it's not an illusion and it's not a foreign conspiracy. this is real.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

This is the real economic issue, it's not a reputation issue, it's not an illusion and it's not a foreign conspiracy. this is real.
    our people are sectarian and each voted to see his leader in power no doubt. the issue facing our people now is not political. it is economic as you said hence everyone is up in arms.

Tayyar9

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
    Mish mazbout! Prior to the revolution you had the dollars at 1600 - 1650 LL and already a gasoline crisis!

In August the dollars was at 1540 LL.
    The guy answered you about this topic:
    Rumors can build fake economies; rumors can break healthy economies. Rumors broke Intra bank.

Rumors against Lebanon economy started systemically 3 year ago

I work in the banking sector, and I can assure you that the situation was not as bad as it was made out to be. I have never seen so much fake news as I have seen the past two years regarding the economy. As for the gasoline crisis, you mean when gas stations said they were closing on Friday night, and then miraculously opened on Saturday?

Tayyar9

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
    Seriously now, why is no one answering the main question of the thread? @Viral asked who here lives in Lebanon and has a family?

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    تحية وبعد

ما عم بفهم لي كل سبت في ماتش ضرب