Open letter to 7irak...

How do you assess 7irak present performance?

• Good

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Disappointing

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
WoofWoofX

WoofWoofX

Seriously now, why is no one answering the main question of the thread? @Viral asked who here lives in Lebanon and has a family?
I will tell you why,
no one knows how to answer a question
no one knows how to give a solution to a proposed problematic (eve if it was their own)
no two can give you the same answer from the top of their head
no one can answer you with an objective opinion
no one can put two words together without accusation
they don't know what they want they only know who they don't want
no one knows "for a fact" why they don't want
they are proud of the same acts they are ashamed of
no one is convinced that this is leading somewhere
they have an ego by the size of the Himalayas and they won't admit they messed it up
they all ask for freedom of speech but they deny it to the rest
they want you to give freedom of speech f you say the same thing as them
they use an antisocial behavior to raise a demand of civilization
they use a sectarian speech to stop sectarianism
they want solution implemented by the same people they resent while they don't want those people to speak
they have no leading platform while they're groups lead by group leaders
they refuse political parties while they don't consider themselves a party
they have a problem for every solution
nihilists to the bones and they say we need to build

and when they read what I wrote they will tell you whoever does that...doesn't represent us

• Advertisement
  • Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Seriously now, why is no one answering the main question of the thread? @Viral asked who here lives in Lebanon and has a family?
    You two speak like the protests are happening in Vietnam ?
    The people in Lebanon are sick of the situation, suffering and very soon starving.
    They’re going through hell in banks to withdraw a 100$ from their own deposits, soon they’re losing everything.
    Goods prices doubled

They have the full right to revolt.

dyyyy

dyyyy

I do, I have a family, I live in Zalka and I work as a freelancer, trust me road blocks are nothing compared to not being able to retrieve your own money, or to explain to a client that there will be delay integrating some services because I have to negotiate with the bank to pay abroad.

WoofWoofX

WoofWoofX

The people in Lebanon are sick of the situation, suffering and very soon starving.
    They’re going through hell in banks to withdraw a 100$ from their own deposits, soon they’re losing everything.
    Goods prices doubled

What is your solution?
    I am suffering from it too but I don't go barking at the wrong tree.

I will give you a speculative proposal.
    I am not sure if you are familiar with marvel's thanos.
    If now with a snap of the fingers anyone with a 0.00001 % Aoun affiliation and HA inclination, disappears as if they don't exist or never existed... give me your visualization of what may happen with country and why.
    I am serious

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    I do, I have a family, I live in Zalka and I work as a freelancer, trust me road blocks are nothing compared to not being able to retrieve your own money, or to explain to a client that there will be delay integrating some services because I have to negotiate with the bank to pay abroad.
    can u tell me why u r from the south and u live in beirut.. i mean zalka

I

illusion84

What is your solution?
    I am suffering from it too but I don't go barking at the wrong tree.

I will give you a speculative proposal.
    I am not sure if you are familiar with marvel's thanos.
    If now with a snap of the fingers anyone with a 0.00001 % Aoun affiliation and HA inclination, disappears as if they don't exist or never existed... give me your visualization of what may happen with country and why.
    I am serious
    Man; the idea is that kilon ya3neh kilon! whether M8 or M14 both of you caused the collapse!

Is it much to ask for clean independent individuals to form a gov and to start trying to get us out of this problem!?

Ya3neh hal Bahdaleh yali bil 7oukoumeh ahsan? Marada badon 7oussa w SSNP badon 7oussa w Bassil bado the blocking third while Berri wants his failed politicians back in ?

No one is answering the question because frankly it is a stupid question.

The uprising job is to put pressure to form a clean gov; the political parties job is to answer the people; when they don't they bare the responsibility of the chaos.

Tayyar9

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
    Goods prices doubled

I agree that they have every right to revolt. But most of what you mentioned happened after the start of the revolution. Don;t get me wrong, we might have gotten there even without the revolution, but fact is, the revolution sped things up a lot, and it doesn't look like there's light in sight if we continue going down this road

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    I agree that they have every right to revolt. But most of what you mentioned happened after the start of the revolution. Don;t get me wrong, we might have gotten there even without the revolution, but fact is, the revolution sped things up a lot, and it doesn't look like there's light in sight if we continue going down this road
    This is not true at all
    The indicators for the collapse were showing for years
    Everyone warned and there was no planning addressing the crisis but imposing taxes on the people?
    A whatsapp tax even ?

The problem is a bad management problem due to incompetence, corruption and a bad terrible system at its root.

to answer @WoofWoofX
    Let it collapse !
    Lak let it burn,
    Resign join the people
    And split the country already
    the system will never ever bear any fruits

WoofWoofX

WoofWoofX

Man; the idea is that kilon ya3neh kilon! whether M8 or M14 both of you caused the collapse!

Is it much to ask for clean independent individuals to form a gov and to start trying to get us out of this problem!?

Ya3neh hal Bahdaleh yali bil 7oukoumeh ahsan? Marada badon 7oussa w SSNP badon 7oussa w Bassil bado the blocking third while Berri wants his failed politicians back in ?

No one is answering the question because frankly it is a stupid question.

The uprising job is to put pressure to form a clean gov; the political parties job is to answer the people; when they don't they bare the responsibility of the chaos.
    stop giving Jargon... just look at yourself and read what you wrote. can't you see that you have been primed and programed.

don't give me questions.. start giving solutions..scratch your head and come out with something independent.

I gave you a non-stupid question and derailed the post to a constructive discussion and here you are not being able to for a useful sentence.

prove me wrong and rise up to your real capabilities... you know why you said it's stupid? because it is so intimidating that you can't even imagine it... not in your wildest dreams... it's a solution that ends up the reason you are shouting and revolting but will not end the cause of your shouting and revolting.

c'mon mate you're way better than that...
    write me three line without accusation bad mouthing fact based piece of essay

WoofWoofX

WoofWoofX

This is not true at all
    Everyone warned and there was no planning addressing the crisis but imposing taxes on the people?
    A whatsapp tax even ?

The problem is a bad management problem due to incompetence, corruption and a bad terrible system at its root.

to answer @WoofWoofX
    Let it collapse !
    Lak let it burn,
    Resign join the people
    that's a consequence a result a finality... give me a solution I dare you

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    mods... the threads are overlapping....why don't u consider merging them.. we r lost here
    @SeaAb @ORMOD

Tayyar9

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
    This is not true at all
    A whatsapp tax even ?

to answer @WoofWoofX
    Let it collapse !
    Lak let it burn,
    Resign join the people
    1) You can't say let it burn ya khaye. You know what let it burn means?
    2) It's true that there were signs, but believe me when I say there was a lot more fake news than real facts going around, which drove fear into the people and led to what is happening today. The amount of fake reports were just unbelievable, and that led people to start acting irrationally, fearing the worst, like exchanging their LBP to USD, taking out their money from the banks... when they didn't need to. But them doing it led to the crisis a lot faster.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    that's a consequence a result a finality... give me a solution I dare you
    A solution is pushing for independent competent people without any exception
    Top to bottom

however for this to happen it needs lots of popular support
    I already gave an idea
    March peacefully to baabda
    Everyone should including Aounists
    And camp there until the President resigns
    March to Parliament and camp there until someone like Ziad Baroud (who’s respected by all sects) gets elected President.

move back and camp baabda
    And let Ziad Baroud pressure a new designate PM someone of his caliber to form a government
    No one will dare obstruct with massive waves of people asking for a government.
    The government should put an action plan to deal with the crisis and prepare for early elections to clean up the filth from the current parliament.

if there’s no Lebanese unity on these subjects.
    Then I do not think there’s hope through institutions.

the alternative is everyone joining the protests and let the MF in power pay the price.
    Let it collapse and go back to militia rule.

WoofWoofX

WoofWoofX

A solution is pushing for independent competent people without any exception
    Top to bottom

however for this to happen it needs lots of popular support
    I already gave an idea
    March peacefully to baabda
    Everyone should including Aounists
    And camp there until the President resigns
    March to Parliament and camp there until someone like Ziad Baroud (who’s respected by all sects) gets elected President.

move back and camp baabda
    And let Ziad Baroud pressure a new designate PM someone of his caliber to form a government
    No one will dare obstruct with massive waves of people asking for a government.
    The government should put an action plan to deal with the crisis and prepare for early elections to clean up the filth from the current parliament.

if there’s no Lebanese unity on these subjects.
    Then I do not think there’s hope through institutions.

the alternative is everyone joining the protests and let the MF in power pay the price.
    Let it collapse and go back to militia rule.
    Great, we have a point we have a name...
    we are having a conversation.

now, who would elect Ziad Baroud?
    Would ziad Baroud be able to work with the present presidential powers?
    if a new parliament is to be formed to elect him (i am not sure I would call it elections), under what electoral law?
    Who will be the comity that will put an electoral law?
    who will be the head of the security forces peace keeping the elections?
    how would you be able to convince Aounists to march peaceful to Baabda to remove the president?
    Massive wave of people asking for government, great idea, would this massive wave of people have a leader?

take your time I am in no hurry

dyyyy

dyyyy

u told us.. :)
    so ur parents thajaro bel 1985?
    In all cases, whatever you think of the revolution this is already discussed in another thread. but the economic crisis is real, the reaction of the people is not exaggerated there really is a crisis and the problem is no one is handling it.