Open letter to 7irak...

How do you assess 7irak present performance?

• Good

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Disappointing

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters
I

illusion84

stop giving Jargon... just look at yourself and read what you wrote. can't you see that you have been primed and programed.

don't give me questions.. start giving solutions..scratch your head and come out with something independent.

I gave you a non-stupid question and derailed the post to a constructive discussion and here you are not being able to for a useful sentence.

prove me wrong and rise up to your real capabilities... you know why you said it's stupid? because it is so intimidating that you can't even imagine it... not in your wildest dreams... it's a solution that ends up the reason you are shouting and revolting but will not end the cause of your shouting and revolting.

c'mon mate you're way better than that...
write me three line without accusation bad mouthing fact based piece of essay
again it is not my job to find a solution; when your kids get hungry and start nagging and crying at home you don't tell them give me a solution! it is your responsibility and that's of your wife to provide them with proper food.

There are 128 MPs; it is their job to nominated a PM and to give confidence to the gov. The government job is to start working for a solution.

What are the MPs doing ? what are the political parties represented by Bassil; Berri; Franjieh and Erslen doing?

Now answer me ; are you satisfied by their performance in the current crisis! ?

When parents start nagging like their children instead of finding out a solution you'll say these are lousy parents.

Same is true for the politicians

• Advertisement
  • Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Great, we have a point we have a name...
    we are having a conversation.

now, who would elect Ziad Baroud?
    Would ziad Baroud be able to work with the present presidential powers?
    if a new parliament is to be formed to elect him (i am not sure I would call it elections), under what electoral law?
    Who will be the comity that will put an electoral law?
    who will be the head of the security forces peace keeping the elections?
    how would you be able to convince Aounists to march peaceful to Baabda to remove the president?
    Massive wave of people asking for government, great idea, would this massive wave of people have a leader?

take your time I am in no hurry
    This will require some preparation, Ziad Baroud was just an example
    I believe everyone in Lebanon is suffering, if everyone realizes the severity of the economical situation, unless stupid, one has to act.

Now let's agree on the job of the President.
    The President is not a Sectarian prize lal awe bita2efto
    not at all.
    The president is the representative of his people, he's the leader, the captain.
    He is no Dictator, he requires no perogatives but the support of his people (from all sects)
    And as long as the people trust him, he will get their support.
    He should be able to unite the Lebanese on a common cause
    Not divide them
    He should be able to inspire them and bring hope to them
    Not address them through an interview and tell them 'iza mch 3ejebkon hejrou'
    the People should love him

That's what a president is in my eyes.

As for what Parliament to elect him
    The parliament in theory is the representative of the people
    If the people camp next to the Parliament and pressure to vote the President they all want
    the Parliament has to comply, else BURN

As for the electoral law, i trust a PM forming a competent government can agree on a law that is fair for everyone and not only benefiting parties.

Baby steps.
    However we need to start somewhere
    and i think Presidential election should happen before the Parliamentary and very soon.

Bottom line,
    the people right now do not trust the state, nor its security forces, nor its juridical body
    nor its employees
    Nobody trusts anything related to the Lebanese authorities.
    and if this continues everyone will go back and stick to their militias who they do trust. 1980s all over again.

This is my vision for the future
    you establish trust or people will look for trust elsewhere
    and there's no better way to establish the trust but changing the absolute top of the cone.
    The President would will then from his prestigious, respectful position speak in our name.

Now i ask you
    What is your solution ?
    go back home and hand over the country to the same people who caused the collapse, looted and divided the country and be silent about it?

Last edited:
    WoofWoofX

WoofWoofX

again it is not my job to find a solution; when your kids get hungry and start nagging and crying at home you don't tell them give me a solution! it is your responsibility and that's of your wife to provide them with proper food.

There are 128 MPs; it is their job to nominated a PM and to give confidence to the gov. The government job is to start working for a solution.

What are the MPs doing ? what are the political parties represented by Bassil; Berri; Franjieh and Erslen doing?

Now answer me ; are you satisfied by their performance in the current crisis! ?

When parents start nagging like their children instead of finding out a solution you'll say these are lousy parents.

Same is true for the politicians
    great now his post is back on track.

you have no solution, you want the same people who gave you the problem to find a solution, you are not willing to contribute in the solution not even by forcing the PMs to adopt a solution proposed by you (you=7arak) since you have no solution.
    So since you mentioned children... this called a temper tantrum, that clinically we tell parents to wait until the child calms down and remove all risks an sharp objects close to the child and let it pass, then sit with the child and ask how did that felt and did solve the problem.
    i am not satisfied with their performance as much as i am not satisfied with anarchism on the streets.
    the difference is that I don't throw tantrums.

since you used the analogy of parenting, do you consider them parents, do you consider yourself belonging to a family or do you feel as if you are in a foster home waiting for adoption? think well before you answer, it's a trick question

I

illusion84

great now his post is back on track.

you have no solution, you want the same people who gave you the problem to find a solution, you are not willing to contribute in the solution not even by forcing the PMs to adopt a solution proposed by you (you=7arak) since you have no solution.
    So since you mentioned children... this called a temper tantrum, that clinically we tell parents to wait until the child calms down and remove all risks an sharp objects close to the child and let it pass, then sit with the child and ask how did that felt and did solve the problem.
    i am not satisfied with their performance as much as i am not satisfied with anarchism on the streets.
    the difference is that I don't throw tantrums.

since you used the analogy of parenting, do you consider them parents, do you consider yourself belonging to a family or do you feel as if you are in a foster home waiting for adoption? think well before you answer, it's a trick question
    I don't know if you are trolling or if you are trying to analyse my personality.

I believe I made my point; it is the responsibility of the political blocks and those in power to find a solution; which start with a clean and independent government!

The anarchy that you are talking about is a symptom and not the cause of the problems.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    I don't know if you are trolling or if you are trying to analyse my personality.

I believe I made my point; it is the responsibility of the political blocks and those in power to find a solution; which start with a clean and independent government!

The anarchy that you are talking about is a symptom and not the cause of the problems.
    From my perspective
    The authorities in its current form will fail to produce anything but a copy of their own corrupt image.

This falls on the people
    They need not propose solutions
    What needs to be done is agreeing on getting rid of all corrupt.
    No exceptions, and get new trustworthy people to propose the solutions.

Other than that the country is heading to total chaos at warp speed

I

illusion84

From my perspective
    The authorities in its current form will fail to produce anything but a copy of their own corrupt image.

This falls on the people
    They need not propose solutions
    What needs to be done is agreeing on getting rid of all corrupt.
    No exceptions, and get new trustworthy people to propose the solutions.

Other than that the country is heading to total chaos at warp speed
    The rioters in front of the parliament will never propose a solution.

You had educated people in Azarieh camps; proposing solutions and doing lectures.

But these are just proposals! You need a government to implement them.

Now if you want the people to take matter into their own hand; here we are talking about a coup!

Once I thought it is possible, at the time I had the impression that Joseph Aoun is implicitly working with the revolutionaries. Now; i'm not sure that this is achievable.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    The rioters in front of the parliament will never propose a solution.

You had educated people in Azarieh camps; proposing solutions and doing lectures.

But these are just proposals! You need a government to implement them.

Now if you want the people to take matter into their own hand; here we are talking about a coup!

Once I thought it is possible, at the time I had the impression that Joseph Aoun is implicitly working with the revolutionaries. Now; i'm not sure that this is achievable.
    I still cannot understand Joseph Aoun
    I think he's 'Ejr la wara and Ejr la Edem'

But eventually he has to grow some balls and act or resign and leave.

VH Redux

VH Redux

Tsu2 ma 7zeret ...7aj t3awiii .
    Just showing you ppl how polite and cool you are ... Yayyy🤭
    Bas ya3ne the revolution is not just directed at micho 3ou3ou but at all the people who got us into this mess, your general included.

V

Viral

makes me wonder what has happened to this forum, the rate of ranting is higher than ever. been here for around 15 years but seriously now it is becoming a ranting space rather than a place for quality political discussions, ether I have become an old geezer, or millennial snowflakes with sectarian hate speech has infested it.
    I agree with u that this forum has changed and the level of intellect is dropping so fast.
    I expressed my opinion abt this issue many times... but what can i do?
    الله اعلم
    It’s the infamous electronic army. If you’re here expressing your thoughts in good faith it’s hard to win up against professional trolls so most of us quit. Their job is to bombard and undermine every sincere discussion or vital topic we chose to discuss. It’s the same group on 24 hour duty. Luckily, when there is a serious event taking place the good guys show up and provide reliable information but when things are quiet, like cockroaches out crawling in the night, their team comes back to play their broken records about Bassil the menace... GMA’s 3ahd and character assassinations started since GMA took office along with the negative economic propaganda. It took three years to take effect thanks to our useful idiots in the streets called 7irak.

V

Viral

Seriously now, why is no one answering the main question of the thread? @Viral asked who here lives in Lebanon and has a family?
    I wouldn’t push them much harder to answer those questions because they will have to lie.

Today more than 10 schools were forced to close in Tripoli. What responsible parent would accept their children miss school?

WoofWoofX

WoofWoofX

not at all no trolling nor analyzing your personality...
    just
    It’s the infamous electronic army. If you’re here expressing your thoughts in good faith it’s hard to win up against professional trolls so most of us quit. Their job is to bombard and undermine every sincere discussion or vital topic we chose to discuss. It’s the same group on 24 hour duty. Luckily, when there is a serious event taking place the good guys show up and provide reliable information but when things are quiet, like cockroaches out crawling in the night, their team comes back to play their broken records about Bassil the menace... GMA’s 3ahd and character assassinations started since GMA took office along with the negative economic propaganda. It took three years to take effect thanks to our useful idiots in the streets called 7irak.
    Well I am not trolling or analyzing anyone’s personality though this is my field of work, so dear @illusion84 I am an old geezer specialized in what you are trying to learn.
    That being said, seems that we have 2 names now, Ziad Baroud for presidency and Maître Khalaf for Justice...but does the others agree and here comes the real dilemma...

as for the electronic armies, well either you filter the posts and give a mods approval before mKing it public and call it oppression or suffer what the whole world is suffering from snowflakes and self entitled spoiled brats and nowadays university and college professors that used the be the total
    Opposite of popular until they were called influencers and attention seekers as well as drama queens.

we are facing a generation of politically ignorant and not willing to learn because they think reading a book and watching YouTube they are superior...

they go for a street fight hoping to be given marshmallows.

V

Viral

unless you speak with a Syrian accent
    Lej2in Jouwa Bassil Barra...

Speaking of which, time will tell Lebanon’s one and only curse since 1975 has been the presence of the Palestinian refugees on its soil and how to naturalize them for the sake of relieving Israel.

Time will also tell that Hariri is the number one implant inside Lebanon’s politics to achieving that goal. 7irak is the latest tool to support the project after intentionally bankrupting the country starting by internationally protected thieves like Saniora and forbidding the country from extracting its oil and gas for the past ten years and keeping the Syrian refuges inside the country to worsen the economic burden without even allowing us to open transit through Syria so we can breathe. The plan of suffocating Lebanon's economically from every possible direction is simply criminal. The Lebanese people who have given a lot to the international community throughout decades do not deserve all this.

VH Redux

VH Redux

Lej2in Jouwa Bassil Barra...

Speaking of which, time will tell Lebanon’s one and only curse since 1975 has been the presence of the Palestinian refugees on its soil and how to naturalize them for the sake of relieving Israel.

Time will also tell that Hariri is the number one implant inside Lebanon’s politics to achieving that goal. 7irak is the latest tool to support the project after intentionally bankrupting the country starting by internationally protected thieves like Saniora and forbidding the country from extracting its oil and gas for the past ten years and keeping the Syrian refuges inside the country to worsen the economic burden without even allowing us to open transit through Syria so we can breathe. The plan of suffocating Lebanon's economically from every possible direction is simply criminal. The Lebanese people who have given a lot to the international community throughout decades do not deserve all this.
    when the syrian refugees started pouring in we had a full m8 government headed by mikati and did nothing other than giving speeches opposing the refugees

rou7 l3ab ghayra

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    when the syrian refugees started pouring in we had a full m8 government headed by mikati and did nothing other than giving speeches opposing the refugees

rou7 l3ab ghayra
    wat was ur account name back then, i wanna check if u were part of the hordes calling bassil and fpmers racist 😂😂😂