Open letter to 7irak...

How do you assess 7irak present performance?

• Good

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Disappointing

Votes: 15 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • VH Redux

VH Redux

@VH Redux you laugh, but it's true :)
    3andon shwayit margin zyede 3an ghayron bas wa2ta el ishya el kbire bi tawbzo deghre

Ha's syrian intervention which was opposed by 3awwwn at first ba3den deghre labad

Dozens of speeches by ha and iranian mocking the lebanese sovereignty and not one hum was heard from baabda

etc.

coralie

coralie

Legendary Member
    makes me wonder what has happened to this forum, the rate of ranting is higher than ever. been here for around 15 years but seriously now it is becoming a ranting space rather than a place for quality political discussions, ether I have become an old geezer, or millennial snowflakes with sectarian hate speech has infested it.
    You are right unfortunatly . This is not only the forum level look around you it is a national problem .
    Ya3ni akhle2 ma ba2a fi .
    Ellit tehzib. Moustawa idak wel ard .
    Just look at how ppl act and talk , or how they drive .... Chi araf aktar men heik ma fi .
    hayda el balad men zamen kenna nsammi mazra3a hala2 sar aktar like une porcherie .
    Many many many of old members left coz either they have to join the trend or just leave .

Tayyar9

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
    3andon shwayit margin zyede 3an ghayron bas wa2ta el ishya el kbire bi tawbzo deghre

Ha's syrian intervention which was opposed by 3awwwn at first ba3den deghre labad

Dozens of speeches by ha and iranian mocking the lebanese sovereignty and not one hum was heard from baabda

etc.
    The problem is that you can't post anything without trolling man. It's very hard to take you seriously.
    Anyway, FPM agrees with March 8 when it comes to the foreign policy, supporting the resistance...
    But as for internally, FPM is all alone most of the time. March 14 and March 8 are closer to each other than FPM.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    The problem is that you can't post anything without trolling man. It's very hard to take you seriously.
    Anyway, FPM agrees with March 8 when it comes to the foreign policy, supporting the resistance...
    But as for internally, FPM is all alone most of the time. March 14 and March 8 are closer to each other than FPM.
    Right
    Because this exact specific Foreign policy and the internal bottlenecks, disagreements and to2sir is exactly what sorts out people’s lives.

those arguments are slippery slopes and bankrupt party lines.
    why do you repeat without questioning what the party is doing ?

Let them do whatever they want with the foreign policy
    If they cannot agree to sort out my day to day life
    Then this means HA rekbin 3a dahrkon w 3a dahrna and to hell with their foreign policy and Iran.
    Jeble kahraba or resign.

VH Redux

VH Redux

is that why they keep hush on all the internal scandals that affect m8 since the mou?

WoofWoofX

WoofWoofX

You are right unfortunatly . This is not only the forum level look around you it is a national problem .
    Ya3ni akhle2 ma ba2a fi .
    Ellit tehzib. Moustawa idak wel ard .
    Just look at how ppl act and talk , or how they drive .... Chi araf aktar men heik ma fi .
    hayda el balad men zamen kenna nsammi mazra3a hala2 sar aktar like une porcherie .
    Many many many of old members left coz either they have to join the trend or just leave .
    Some times I ask myself, am I annoyed of the lack of manors or lack on intelligence.
    this generation reads headlines and research social media for information, no one and I mean absolutely no one reads a complete article or analyzes beyond their cognitive bias.

Anyway, my point is... if in this forum we are not able to counter defamation, I am pretty much sure, that we useless facing collective narcissism.

so my 2 cents, to start with, is educate ourselves about counter gas-lighting and narcissism tactics otherwise we will always be trying to justify legitimate acts.

let's call it the grey rock technique movement, to counter the big mouth"I talk so I don't have to listen" snowflakes.

P.S this is still in reply to open letter to 7arak (min 7arake and not 7irak b kasr el 7 yalle ma 2ila woujoud billougha el3arabiyye)

VH Redux

VH Redux

Right
    Because this exact specific Foreign policy and the internal bottlenecks, disagreements and to2sir is exactly what sorts out people’s lives.

Then this means HA rekbin 3a dahrkon w 3a dahrna and to hell with their foreign policy and Iran.
    Jeble kahraba or resign.
    law ma keno domn ha's umbrella keno fallo men zamen but they're stuck

VH Redux

VH Redux

Some times I ask myself, am I annoyed of the lack of manors or lack on intelligence.
    this generation reads headlines and research social media for information, no one and I mean absolutely no one reads a complete article or analyzes beyond their cognitive bias.

Anyway, my point is... if in this forum we are not able to counter defamation, I am pretty much sure, that we useless facing collective narcissism.

so my 2 cents, to start with, is educate ourselves about counter gas-lighting and narcissism tactics otherwise we will always be trying to justify legitimate acts.

let's call it the grey rock technique movement, to counter the big mouth"I talk so I don't have to listen" snowflakes.

P.S this is still in reply to open letter to 7arak (min 7arake and not 7irak b kasr el 7 yalle ma 2ila woujoud billougha el3arabiyye)
    One would take the letter more seriously if it wasn't written by troll

WoofWoofX

WoofWoofX

One would take the letter more seriously if it wasn't written by troll
    one's terrorist is another ones freedom fighter.
    Considering what I said as trolling, is indirectly proving my points about square minded snowflakes

WoofWoofX

WoofWoofX

I meant the creator of this thread
    I am not to judge if he is or not, yet a thread like that, whoever took the time to write it saved many the time to do it.
    out of social frustration, people are fed-up with attention seekers lifting their hands and shouting "silmiye" and pushing the whole country to the verge of metal instability to say the least... then say say "look what you made me do"
    Narcissism at its best trying to push a bandwagon effect by defamation and fake news for the superpose of character assassination.

VH Redux

VH Redux

I am not to judge if he is or not, yet a thread like that, whoever took the time to write it saved many the time to do it.
    out of social frustration, people are fed-up with attention seekers lifting their hands and shouting "silmiye" and pushing the whole country to the verge of metal instability to say the least... then say say "look what you made me do"
    Narcissism at its best trying to push a bandwagon effect by defamation and fake news for the superpose of character assassination.
    Maybe you're living comfortably in the west but we're on the verge of starvation here

Tayyar9

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
    Right

Jeble kahraba or resign.
    You keep talking about HA as if all others are with FPM. I clearly stated FPM is all alone internally. Ma khas HA bas. If only HA was against us, while LF, Kataeb and I don't know who were with us, then something could be done. Case in point: The extension of the parliament.
    You honestly don't find it weird that all the parties except FPM talked about Gebran and blamed him for everything? Wlak FM, LF, Joumblatt, Berri, Marada, they all named Bassil as the problem! Wlak hayde la 7ala should make you think.

VH Redux

VH Redux

You honestly don't find it weird that all the parties except FPM talked about Gebran and blamed him for everything? Wlak FM, LF, Joumblatt, Berri, Marada, they all named Bassil as the problem! Wlak hayde la 7ala should make you think.
    This is a recurrent 3awwwnist lie but something is clear that bassil antagonizes everyone he works with

But you spin it and say because he's the good guy fighting the powers of evil lol

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    You keep talking about HA as if all others are with FPM. I clearly stated FPM is all alone internally. Ma khas HA bas. If only HA was against us, while LF, Kataeb and I don't know who were with us, then something could be done. Case in point: The extension of the parliament.
    The answer is very simple
    Bassil only wants a piece of the pie

He's not there to fix, he only wants to share.
    to hell with him
    we only had that window through the Christian share to try to fix something in this country
    and now a christian version of Berri occupies it.

Bassil tries to eliminate all other Christian parties and try to snatch whatever he can from Jumbo berri and others while covering for HA and previously Hariri.
    it's only logical for militias to hate his guts.

However the question remain.
    We have this window to try push for the change and we have this Christian berri occupying it
    He needs to go because he failed (or worse, he turned out to be a BERRI)

WoofWoofX

WoofWoofX

Maybe you're living comfortably in the west but we're on the verge of starvation here
    nope mate I am here in lebanon and i don't even have an other passport, taking car of 3 families with my own income that so far has been slashed by 60% butI will never numb my brain to bark at the wrong tree

VH Redux

VH Redux

nope mate I am here in lebanon and i don't even have an other passport, taking car of 3 families with my own income that so far has been slashed by 60% butI will never numb my brain to bark at the wrong tree
    what's your solution?

dyyyy

dyyyy

And what would be the right tree? who's to blame for getting us here?

WoofWoofX

WoofWoofX

what's your solution?
    I am presenting a behavioral solution to the fpm'ers in denial and defensive mode proposed in my earlier posts.
    a for the 7arak,
    make a list of demands by priorities (now it's a bit late, it should have been from day one)
    the list is based on facts and subjects and not on personal names, and hit the streets to execute one then move to the other.
    shooting at names will never fix a process.
    so fix a problem at a time, starting with judiciary system and push to pull l corruption from the roots, based on built cases and not propaganda.
    even the most corrupt you will be able to removed or flee from the country.

call it "FOCUS"
    one hit at a time no names mentioned... the name game will make everyone loose, the process game will hit a nerve and expose the snakes.

I have wrote infinite amount of pages on the subject.

the requirement to do this movement is:
    no accusation
    no names
    no prejudgment
    no cognitive bias