• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Opening a training & consultancy company name for own small business.

S

Santos82

What are the lebanese government license for such a small business in lebanon? What are the charges and time needed? Is it difficult to get. I want my company to have a name and logo. Of course it must be registered, correct? The trainings can be online - virtually and in classes.
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Orange Room

• Advertisement
  • dyyyy

dyyyy

What are the lebanese government license for such a small business in lebanon? What are the charges and time needed? Is it difficult to get. I want my company to have a name and logo. Of course it must be registered, correct? The trainings can be online - virtually and in classes.
    Thanks.

You can open an S.A.R.L company, you need 2 partners (they csn each have 1% and can be your family) and a capital of 30,000,000 LBP just deposits (you can use this money later) The advocate can make a company description (ize3a tijariye)

The main costs are an advocate and accounting each year (of course taxes too)

This is of course if your clients will be in lebanon, if not, yiu can create an offshore company.

S

Santos82

You can open an S.A.R.L company, you need 2 partners (they csn each have 1% and can be your family) and a capital of 30,000,000 LBP just deposits (you can use this money later) The advocate can make a company description (ize3a tijariye)

The main costs are an advocate and accounting each year (of course taxes too)

This is of course if your clients will be in lebanon, if not, yiu can create an offshore company.
    Cant i be the only owner with no partner?

dyyyy

dyyyy

Cant i be the only owner with no partner?

no you have to be 3, but as i said, it can be family members with just 1% each (that's a way to workaround it)

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    is it worth it tho?
    it depends on the income projected and type of business i guess.

If he wants to work as a freelancer as a side job - then i think its the right way to do it.

cedarheart

cedarheart

Legendary Member
    Register in a country that allows foreign ownership
    Many countries allow that with 0 capital
    your revenues are safer in a foreign bank than with Lebanese ones for now