Operation Arsal - Part2 - The Lebanese Army Vs ISIS

Why was a deal struck with ISIS?

• The LAF didnt want to lose more men

• The govt didnt want to put those guys in Lebanese prisons, fearing for the prisons safety

• Other countries wanted this deal

• This was ISIS condition to tell us where they buried the soldiers

• I dont know

Results are only viewable after voting.
  • Advertisement
  • J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    I don't know, I know Mohammad Raad and the Islamic Resistance in Lebanon opposed negotiating. Some reports claim they shelled Ersal and the group that was trying to negotiate as they were on their way. I also know that the Islamic Resistance then negotiated in Jrood Ersal and released terrorists from Roumieh Prison, I also know we didn't hear a peep from Mohammad Raad. To be fair I also know that the Sunni leadership in Lebanon opposed the army using force at the time as well. I also know that investigation of the army for this is not fair.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    And they were right to negotiate in jrood Ersel and release terrorists from Roumieh?
    They were right here too... there are times for negotiations and times for the use of force.

They were right to use force in 2014 as negotiation was disgustingly failure causing the death of Lebanese soldiers; and rightful negotiating in jrood 3ersel and the success mission...

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    I don't know, I know Mohammad Raad and the Islamic Resistance in Lebanon opposed negotiating. Some reports claim they shelled Ersal and the group that was trying to negotiate as they were on their way. I also know that the Islamic Resistance then negotiated in Jrood Ersal and released terrorists from Roumieh Prison, I also know we didn't hear a peep from Mohammad Raad. To be fair I also know that the Sunni leadership in Lebanon opposed the army using force at the time as well. I also know that investigation of the army for this is not fair.
    ya Habibi when you want to negotiate, you negotiate from a strong position and squeeze them tight so that they accept your conditions and minimize their demands. Did any of that happen in 2014? No. and in 2017? yes!

Remember what your Israeli allies (since you are American) did in 2006 before negotiating when 2 of their soldiers were captured.

Placebo

Placebo

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Was he the actual head of the municipality back then ?

It's good to finally see this happening in the country, for once it seems like there's clear decisions being made.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    ya Habibi when you want to negotiate, you negotiate from a strong position and squeeze them tight so that they accept your conditions and minimize their demands. Did any of that happen in 2014? No. and in 2017? yes!

Remember what your Israeli allies (since you are American) did in 2006 before negotiating when 2 of their soldiers were captured.
    Law kuntoo 2a3lam bass

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    Why why mocking Her!!! She is really authentic in her speech. I don't agree with 3amer Hallal. I hope that saadoune el karkadoun her boss will be judged for his releasing the seaside prince without thinking about the Lebanese army soldiers our brothers and Jean kahwaji. These 2 should pay with ashraf sifeh wa hay2it el 3oulama. Execution to Assir'sAssir , abou takieh, abou 3ajineh, all mikaties with Najib of course. Execution to Najib mikati not suing him at court only.
    But this woman was real.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Is that true? I can't believe it!
    Thank you General
    الجرز بل الحبس
    تعازينا لي عموم 14 شباط
    و خصوصي حزب الناضور
    و حزب إشراف التنورة
    و جماعة فليحكم الإخوان

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    جاري صياد محترف قضى حياتو بالخليج اشترى كلب للصيد سماه naufal على اسم جارو بالاغتراب تكلف عليه ثروة حتى كبرو ورباه ولكن طلع الكلب معطوب بيخاف من الضو اخدو عند كذا طبيب بيطري ولكن دون جدوى الى ان اقتنع يستعملو بالحراسة الليلية ككلب جعاري

Kaleb ma3toub