• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Organizing Docs

What's the best way to organize and manage your documents online? What I want is something that could allow sharing with other users (similar to what can dropbox do), keep track of any changes and send to persons concerned for review or approval. I'm not sure if you guys are familiar with Trello but I want something similar to that or a more advanced system. Let me know if you have something in mind. Thanks.

Jo

Administrator
Master Penguin
What's the best way to organize and manage your documents online? What I want is something that could allow sharing with other users (similar to what can dropbox do), keep track of any changes and send to persons concerned for review or approval. I'm not sure if you guys are familiar with Trello but I want something similar to that or a more advanced system. Let me know if you have something in mind. Thanks.
Trello is more like a task management tool.

Could google docs be what you re looking for?

consciousoftime

Got a few notes about a document management system application. It is a cloud based and I found a few lists at capterra and at business daily online. You may read about some information because those are best for a variety of business needs.

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
Got a few notes about a document management system application. It is a cloud based and I found a few lists at capterra and at business daily online. You may read about some information because those are best for a variety of business needs.

@Jo clearly a spammer or NLP bot dont u think?

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
If you can spend, take a look at microsoft sharepoint. Thats what our organisation uses. Very harmonious with drive for business, outlook, onenote... the whole package.

Thanks. The reason for my inquiry is an upcoming ISO certification audit. Sharepoint can be an option but google docs is definitely out of the choices. The reason perhaps could be, google is considered as "public". I am more keen on document control system which is much more appropriate to have so we can obtain our certification.