• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

ORoom Mafia #2: ORville - A Christmas Story!

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
Sure I do... Don't know if I should share though. I already used my action so I ll keep quiet now

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
You can say your role, but paraphrase it.
And say how you used your role in the night, yes.

I have lead an inquiry during night-time that gave me reason to believe the doctor is naughty so let's all lynch him

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
I have lead an inquiry during night-time that gave me reason to believe the doctor is naughty so let's all lynch him

You do realize there are factors that make investigations appear suspicious, right? Read Myso's story. It's full of convenient truths.

Remember what happened the last time you lynched me.

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
I want @Mistletos to further clarify his soft-claim. It could be character-related.
He also can potentially give us the final piece of the puzzle.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
You do realize there are factors that make investigations appear suspicious, right? Read Myso's story. It's full of convenient truths.

Remember what happened the last time you lynched me.

This time my aim is true :p

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
This time my aim is true :p

You deserve MVP town if you're town.
And MVP scum if you're scum.

For town, you won us the game. Plus my Vig kill did somehow help as they would have had two suspicious players (TheEnd and XMyso) and left us alive to bus one of us like they're trying to do with me.