• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

ORoom Mafia #2: ORville - A Christmas Story!

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
You deserve MVP town if you're town.
And MVP scum if you're scum.

For town, you won us the game. Plus my Vig kill did somehow help as they would have had two suspicious players (TheEnd and XMyso) and left us alive to bus one of us like they're trying to do with me.
Why is taking out townies a good thing... Am not getting ur point man

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
You deserve MVP town if you're town.
And MVP scum if you're scum.

For town, you won us the game. Plus my Vig kill did somehow help as they would have had two suspicious players (TheEnd and XMyso) and left us alive to bus one of us like they're trying to do with me.

I'm still bitter about your vig kill lol!

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
You do realize that you voted to lynch TheEnd in that DP and left your vote on him?

Yeah I got mislead too... You suspected him as well... That's why am very suspicious about everybody. Since SeaAb went out, I figured I won't make the night. Am not sure how I ll make the next. This is very suspicious. The only one I did trust last was SeaAb.

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
Yeah I got mislead too... You suspected him as well... That's why am very suspicious about everybody. Since SeaAb went out, I figured I won't make the night. Am not sure how I ll make the next. This is very suspicious. The only one I did trust last was SeaAb.

Dude, you wanted to lynch TheEnd in the DP itself.
But you blame me for Vig-killing him and say it doesn't make sense?

How would I have known he is a Townie?

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
I don't understand until now how he knew the stuff nobody did

Look

I'm Vig Town.
Isabella is Invest Town
.... is Protector Town

2 are scum.

If you have used your role, it must be a protection role. And you must have protected someone scum tried to kill, and so someone who must be town.

So it's easy to figure out the 2 scum if you are town.

If you are scum, however, you just fake-claimed a role and will be exposed soon.

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
@XMyso let me ask you a question...
is @The End town or not?

To put it bluntly,
SeeAb said TheEnd and Xymso are scum.
Turned out innocent.

Mafia's best interest would have been to keep TheEnd around.

My decision to Vig-kill him was mostly because he could have been skilled scum. And because he was suspicious townie in Dp1 (got almost lynched if I didn't save him).

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
Lahza... wtf I must have missed several pages 😂
Again, wtf happened after @SeaAb was lynched?

I'll summarize the important events. But I suggest you read Dp2 from the start...

1- The Mafia killed failed. Only 1 person died and it was my vig-kill. Someone protected.

2- Isabella came out and said she was investigator and that she had investigated EggNog, and he's naughty.
*Isabella's role-claim might contradict with yours, as I had thought you were the investigator when you said "you had good set of eyes" in DP1.

Also EggNog started the DP acting suspiciously and targeted me even after I fully role and character claimed, and specified this important info that the mafia kill failed, but mine went through.

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
Also @mike89 is also acting suspiciously. He said he did use his role but didn't say anything more than that.
When the protector who saved a life knows a confirmed townie, which we don't know.

My gut feeling is that I wasn't targeted as I was suspicious last round.
And that TheEnd wasn't as I got a "success". So my Vig-kill did work.

So there is one more role which is Protector. Which has valuable info I don't have.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I'll summarize the important events. But I suggest you read Dp2 from the start...

1- The Mafia killed failed. Only 1 person died and it was my vig-kill. Someone protected.

2- Isabella came out and said she was investigator and that she had investigated EggNog, and he's naughty.
*Isabella's role-claim might contradict with yours, as I had thought you were the investigator when you said "you had good set of eyes" in DP1.

Also EggNog started the DP acting suspiciously and targeted me even after I fully role and character claimed, and specified this important info that the mafia kill failed, but mine went through.
Ok... so you basically lynched frosty, then killed another townsperson but are not mafia... kif law Chammasit? 😂

but you did absolutely go visit @The End, I saw that with my own 👀

but these old bones are getting rusty...

Right, @IsaBells , how naughty is @Dr. Eggnog ?

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Also @mike89 is also acting suspiciously. He said he did use his role but didn't say anything more than that.
When the protector who saved a life knows a confirmed townie, which we don't know.

My gut feeling is that I wasn't targeted as I was suspicious last round.
And that TheEnd wasn't as I got a "success". So my Vig-kill did work.

So there is one more role which is Protector. Which has valuable info I don't have.
We are 5 remaining no?