• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

ORoom Mafia #2: ORville - A Christmas Story!

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
Am not talking about my role anymore. For all I know you are heading to kill all townies and we re gonna loose again. Why should I trust ur story? Am suspicious about anyone openly bragging about killing a towny. If you re mafia killing people, it would be exactly how u might want to argue about that...
I have no idea who to trust, and I have a feeling we re gonna loose again.

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
George

"George? Is that you?" A hollow, chirpy voice comes out from inside.
The door creeks.

"It's me, Mrs. Jackson. I'm here for George."

She hasn't seen him since last night. It's unlike him.

Down at the local bar, the barman found a corpse in the bathroom. The End was murdered. He was George Bailey, a Depressed Citizen of ORville.

An uneasy feeling overtook the town. This has been some Christmas.

BEGIN DAY 2
Phase will change tomorrow at 12 noon PST (29 hours from now). Phase change is tentative.

19 hours left.

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
Am not talking about my role anymore. For all I know you are heading to kill all townies and we re gonna loose again. Why should I trust ur story? Am suspicious about anyone openly bragging about killing a towny. If you re mafia killing people, it would be exactly how u might want to argue about that...
I have no idea who to trust, and I have a feeling we re gonna loose again.

You and EggNog just lost habibi.
Nice try
You suspect everyone. Including 2 that role-claimed before anyone showing their results.

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
@Mistletos
@IsaBells

We're most likely going to next round without scummy EggNog.
If so...

Please
Investigate Mike.

And let's win this easily.

They're the only two have not role-claimed, character-claimed or provided any contribution this DP to win the game. But acted like they suspect everyone and all the results.
So it's mostly locked at this point.

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
Who said the mafia didn’t kill anyone?

Also the Mafia couldn't have killed TheEnd, when SeaAb (on his deathbed) named him and me as Mafia.
They would have reasonably left the person SeaAb was trying to lynch and we felt was suspicious in DP1.

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
Unless they figured out he was the protector, which I doubt... As nothing in Dp1 suggested that.

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
VOTE COUNT 1:

Dr. Eggnog - 2 (XMyso, IsaBells)
XMyso - 1 (Dr. Eggnog)

Missing votes: @Mistletos, @mike89

As vote stands, Dr. Eggnog is set to be lynched.

Guys, would you like me to extend this day a bit further? It is the weekend, after all.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
VOTE COUNT 1:

Dr. Eggnog - 2 (XMyso, IsaBells)
XMyso - 1 (Dr. Eggnog)

Missing votes: @Mistletos, @mike89

As vote stands, Dr. Eggnog is set to be lynched.

Guys, would you like me to extend this day a bit further? It is the weekend, after all.

No it's already past 24 h lol

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
Excuse the inactivity. It's been a hectic few days, to say the least.

So, where do we stand now? Everybody wants me lynched, is that it? How much time do we still have?

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Green Evil

I was playing with my friends in the woods, in the shadow of the mountain that decorates our town's skyline, when we heard footsteps.

"Who's there?!" We exclaimed. No response.

The noise seemed as if it was getting away from us. We decided to follow.

In the distance, I saw a green creature, wearing red and carrying a sack. "It's the Grinch!"

Later that evening, the citizens gather and organize a search party. In the woods, they discover the Grinch's hideout and flush him out.

Dr. Eggnog was hung upside down to answer for his crimes. He was The Grinch (1-Shot Roleblocker).

BEGIN NIGHT 2
Phase Change tonight around 5pm PST (9 hours from now). Please get your actions in ASAP! Sorry for the delays.