• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

ORoom Mafia #2: ORville - A Christmas Story!

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Whole Again

It's been a pretty quiet night, for me. For Mr. Odbody, not so much. "What happened to him, exactly?"

Not sure. IsaBells was found in a pool of her own blood. She was Clarence Odbody (1-Shot Cop).

The citizens gathered 'round the town, crying and mourning. A voice from above comforted them, "Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives. When he isn't around he leaves an awful hole, doesn't he?"

BEGIN DAY 3
Phase change in 24 hours (earlier if all votes are in and discussion died down).

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
Ur just taking everybody out aren't you myso... I knew it... Nice strategy taking out ur college eggnogg after he got uncovered by our poor IsaBells :( and now u want to take me out...
I know ur mafia...

VTL XMyso.

@Mistletoes I trust ur doing the right thing. Don't let the bad guys win. We already lost last time.

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
So it’s 2 against 1... you and I and @mike89...

My old 👀 are no more, but I have a feeling in my bones...

@mike89, you have a lot of explaining to do...

Yeah your X1 makes sense. We all had it. Me and Isabella.

Mike is most likely guilty. He acted sus in DP1 and said he suspected everyone even after Isabella and I fully claimed and she showed her results, which won us DP2.

In Dp1 , he didn't VTL SeaAb but showed that he had known prior that he was innocent (informed scum bias).

I'm going to VTL Mike.

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
Am not role claiming to u! But to mistletoes since ur mafia and killing us off.
I was the one that may get spared on 1 night. What do u do? Other then killing the end... U old mafia u!!!

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
Not to mention I ran the lynch against EggNog and he voted against me (like Mike is doing now). Lol. I'm clearly town.

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
Don't let him win! He confused me completely by accusing me directly how should I know that Eggnog was mafia. And how should I know that Isa was a towny.

Yalla Chou badna na3mil... If that's ur decision. Gg mafia! U won again

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
You still have not role-claimed when we all have.
You played suspiciously all game.

You're done.

Town won.