• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

ORS invitation

eLad

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
as the self-appointed head of the orange room supporters group, i hereby offer an invitation for a one week stay in the ORS side of the forum.

during your stay you will have access to the chatbox where all moderation issues are discussed and solved.

you will also have access to a private forum where you will go deep into @Abou Sandal's mind

members who are interested please let me know

ORSers are also free to nominate a member to join (but please not @JustLeb :p )

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
What happens in the ORS side of the forum? First time i hear of it...

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Can't decide between @My Moria Moon and @SeaAb...

I thank your nomination and happily withdraw my place for sir @SeaAb. SeaAb mse2ab enno, more than I, deserves to stick his nose in whatever exists behind the ORS doors, but most importantly I think the ORS deserves him as a counter weight to @eLad's and @Abou Sandal's hegemony in saloon tharthara and hadameh. :D

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
I thank your nomination and happily withdraw my place for sir @SeaAb. SeaAb mse2ab enno, more than I, deserves to stick his nose in whatever exists behind the ORS doors, but most importantly I think the ORS deserves him as a counter weight to @eLad's and @Abou Sandal's hegemony in saloon tharthara and hadameh. :D

They would be crazy to choose me over you...I would pick you in a heartbeat! :) #2ekhetLiFahmenWhatORSis

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
They would be crazy to choose me over you...I would pick you in a heartbeat! :) #2ekhetLiFahmenWhatORSis
Been there, long ago. Now your turn to take part of various dardashe w tinkit over us outsiders. No you go, you have my vote, I wouldn't have time to participate or take part in Elad's orgies., and you wouldn't want to miss those, especially when ankels are served.

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Been there, long ago. Now your turn to take part of various dardashe w tinkit over us outsiders. No you go, you have my vote, I wouldn't have time to participate or take part in Elad's orgies., and you wouldn't want to miss those, especially when ankels are served.

It sounds like you have been to the lodge. Do they make human sacrifices or anything like that in there.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It sounds like you have been to the lodge. Do they make human sacrifices or anything like that in there.
You'd wish they exercised this sort of godly rituals, instead they ate the sacrifices themselves, and if babies were on the menu they'd fight over them like they've never seen food before.

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You'd wish they exercised this sort of godly rituals, instead they ate the sacrifices themselves, and if babies were on the menu they'd fight over them like they've never seen food before.

Interesting. This sounds like the guys Judas talked about in the Gospel of Judas. .

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

There are a lot of rumors going on about the ORS. As loyal as I am to my fellow ORSers and our oath to secrecy, my conscience demands that I leak the following top secret footage as to what kind of stuff really happens in there, to put these awful rumors to rest, once and for all.

Top secret file 1 - BOMBAY-TV / Indie / Subtitle movie

Top secret file 2 - BOMBAY-TV / Indie / Subtitle movie