• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

ORS invitation

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The display of the sacrifices. But I am some kindaa anorexic. Do they take applications from bonny sacrifice. I mean do they like soup, the gods

Leaking footage of the ORS deity would be sacrilegious. Let me think about the risk, and if it's worth taking it...

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Are you saying you are the goddess and you take applications. Allow me to express desire of being a sacrifice. I do not mind some same sex pleasure in the name of the gods.

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
How dare you discard of me so easily!

But then again, isn't it your chamber we are going into for the sacrifice. I thought that since the moderators looked fleshy and chubby sheep, and I am a a bonny goat, I wanted to offer something of greater pleasure than flesh and obedience. Some thing coming from a bonny goat.

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
From what I can see, that's not a halal beach, ya Abir :stop:

It is halal. This is Paradise and everything is Halal in Paradise.

There is a section for gays. This means that you will feel like Venus as you are surrounded by hundreds of naked men that have party as the blood running in their veins. I was very Halal until Lot came and messed up things.

You want to be Venus go to Paradise, be daring as in topless, all the men are gay and they will party and drive you home. Then party a bit with tansvestite land again back home safe. It is Paradise and it is Halal in Paradise.

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This is the weirdest conversation I've ever been part of...

I saw that you had some Foucault out there. I through that the word weird would be something that you may have gone away with as you quote one of the gods I pray for. His highness Michel Foucault.

I believe that his work on the History of Sexuality makes the idea of Myconos and the Paradise of sexuality, the daring and the homosexual the sexual

Watch the world of paranormal normality

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I saw that you had some Foucault out there. I through that the word weird would be something that you may have gone away with as you quote one of the gods I pray for. His highness Michel Foucault.

I believe that his work on the History of Sexuality makes the idea of Myconos and the Paradise of sexuality, the daring and the homosexual the sexual

Watch the world of paranormal normality

It's not sexuality, or gays, or non-halal beaches that are weird...

How shall I put this nicely....it's you...r behavior? lol

You've got to be one of the most creative trolls the internet has ever seen! :D

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It's not sexuality, or gays, or non-halal beaches that are weird...

How shall I put this nicely....it's you...r behavior? lol

Fine, I will take this as a no for the invitation into la la land. I did not mean to scare you.