Ottomans referred to Lebanon as "Durza"?

• Thread starter 𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼
  • Start date
𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼

𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼

Orange Room Supporter
University girls aren't half brains.

But why do you sound hurt? Your girls dont like you even though you're from them?
Well those girls were attending your university, so I have my doubts.
The difference between us is that I don't take pride if a girl from another sect held my hand or sent me a kissy emoji. Your whole wazwooz way of depicting your sexual prowess is cringe to my ears. If anything, it reflects someone who is deeply wounded from rejection than a grown and confident man with a Richard Gere persona. You should have real confidence in yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Well those girls were attending your university, so I have my doubts.
    The difference between us is that I don't take pride if a girl from another sect held my hand or sent me a kissy emoji. Your whole wazwooz way of depicting your sexual prowess is cringe to my ears. If anything, it reflects someone who is deeply wounded from rejection than a grown and confident man with a Richard Gere persona. You should have real confidence in yourself.
    Do you want me to tell you more and give details? I could do that here or through private message. ;)

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    • Sayyed Ibrahim al-Husseini al-Keserwani - Shiite Scholar from Keserwan, lived in the late 13th century
    • Al-Qadi Abul-Fadel Asaad bin Ahmad bin Ahmad bin Abu Ruh al-Tarabulsi - An Islamic Shiite jurist of the Shiite Emirate of Tripoli, died c. 1099 AD
    • Ibn al-Tarabulsi - Shiite poet from the Shiite emirate of Tripoli, lived in Sabzevar after the crusade conquest of Tripoli and died there in the early 12th century.
    • Shaykh Mukhlisaddine bin Muqbel al-Ghassani - Shiite scholar from Homs, but moved to Mount Lebanon after Mongol conquests. Died c. 1259 AD
    • Shaykh Ahmad bin Jamaleddine - Shiite scholar, died in Hrajel c. 1253 AD
    • Shaykh Ahmad bin bin Muhsin al-Ansari - Shiite scholar from Dinnieh, died there c. 1278 AD
    • Abu Ali al-Keserwani - Shiite scholar, known Jurist and of known lineage as many of his grandfathers were scholars.
    • Shaykh al-Hassan bin Ahmad al-Keserwani - Shiite scholar from Keserwan, son of Abu Ali al-Keserwani, he was famous of the Asceticism he lived and his wisdom. He died c. 1457 AD
    • Shaykh Hussain bin Musa ibn al-'Awd - Shiite scholar, originally from Keserwan however his ancestors were forced to flee from the grand Mamlouk campaign on Shiites of Mount Lebanon c. 1305.
    • Mufid ad-Din al-Ahwadi - Shiite scholar from the village of Hrajel in Keserwan, learned from famous Persian scholars. He died in 1275 AD
    • Shaykh Ahmad bin Ali - Shiite scholar, originally from Homs, was known of his extreme intelligence and wisdom. Died in 1223 AD
    • Muhammad bin Mubarak - Shiite scholar, son of a nobleman from Tripoli, died in the early 12th century.
    • Sayyed Alwan al-Musawi al-Keserwani - Shiite scholar and Naqib of al-Ashraf in Karak, Beqaa and Jabal Amel, died in 1529 AD
    • Sayyed Muhammad bin Mu'ya al-Hassani - Shiite poet from Tripoli who created a famous poem describing the process of fleeing Tripoli during its siege in 1109.
    • Ahmad bin Munir al-Tarabulsi - Shiite poet and famous Hafiz of lineages and especially that of Quraysh.

Source:
    In time of real crusaders, all confessions lived together Christians, Shia, Druze, Sunnis and alawies. Especially the Druze and Alawies were nearer to Templars order than Maronites.
    I remember in some writings that the Christians of Mount Lebanon had give hand to Saladin. I have a friend from Akoura,the fortress of Maronitea, told me something that made me perplexed: the Maronites of akoura attacked the HOSN of the crusaders in their region and kicked them out. I asked him why you did that with people from the same faith Catholics like you? He said yes we believe in the same God but we are levantines and they are Europeans not the same principles and morals. Ouffffff it is a real thing to think about guys. Why Christians are more nationalists than other confessions and why they are hated and persecuted from other compatriots?