• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

OTV evolution...

Viral

It looks like OTV management started answering to the majority of its loyal viewers especially from the FPM who have been complaining, enough is enough! Time for OTV to assert its identity and display its proud colors without reservation in the face of powerfully financed news media whorehouses by foreign powers poisoning our society with sugarcoated pills and slaughtering the truth and the country.

Three of their news reporters are bailing out not necessary because they have big issues with management but most likely to enhance their income.

Those moves might be beneficial and healthy for the new stations they will be working for. I think LBCI will be a better station with Lara El-Hashem bringing some of OTV good work ethics to them.

Rawad Daher will be running his own uTube platform as I understand.

Not sure where Josephine Deeb is going.

They are all leaving graciously.

Needless to say, Jad Abou-Joudeh is a visionary and an amazing news person. I command him for his patriotic stand and loyalty to OTV spiritual father General Michel Aoun.

God Bless you Jad! You are a treasure to OTV and a true Patriot.

You have my full support. Feel free to contact me if I can be of any help for you and OTV.

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter
It looks like OTV management started answering to the majority of its loyal viewers especially from the FPM who have been complaining, enough is enough! Time for OTV to assert its identity and display its proud colors without reservation in the face of powerfully financed news media whorehouses by foreign powers poisoning our society with sugarcoated pills and slaughtering the truth and the country.

Three of their news reporters are bailing out not necessary because they have big issues with management but most likely to enhance their income.

Those moves might be beneficial and healthy for the new stations they will be working for. I think LBCI will be a better station with Lara El-Hashem bringing some of OTV good work ethics to them.

Needless to say, Jad Abou-Joudeh is a visionary and an amazing news person. I command him for his patriotic stand and loyalty to OTV spiritual father General Michel Aoun.

You have my full support. Feel free to contact me if I can be of any help for you and OTV.

Josephine is going to work with her husband, the one who knocks, in Al Jadeed.

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter

rawad daher toli3 el wa7id el fehmen b jel el news reporter w show hosts b lebnen. if he does his youtube show professionally hes gonna be the star of the next decade.
good lucj for the newcomers

oldschool

Joséphine was terrible. Kel ma tjib hada fpm tetsamsam aalei w t3asseb w tsir mawtoura. She’s good when she’s calm and doesn’t have riads constant shit in her ear.
Rawad i never liked him. He constantly checks twitter while his guests are speaking w kell hammo if he’s trending or not.
Lara hachem was my favorite, that’s a big loss.

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
Joséphine was terrible. Kel ma tjib hada fpm tetsamsam aalei w t3asseb w tsir mawtoura. She’s good when she’s calm and doesn’t have riads constant shit in her ear.
Rawad i never liked him. He constantly checks twitter while his guests are speaking w kell hammo if he’s trending or not.

It's their right to leave and look for better opportunities but what worries me is that they might become like Dima Sadek, Hisham Haddad, Amani Jeha, Shirley Murr etc. who were introduced to the public by OTV, PFM TV but after they left, they started bashing and insulting PMA, Gebrane and FPM. Why all this grudge? I don't know. I hope that Lara will not become like them. As for Rawad and Josephine, I don't care as they already were against FPM while working in OTV

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
It's their right to leave and look for better opportunities but what worries me is that they might become like Dima Sadek, Hisham Haddad, Amani Jeha, Shirley Murr etc. who were introduced to the public by OTV, PFM TV but after they left, they started bashing and insulting PMA, Gebrane and FPM. Why all this grudge? I don't know. I hope that Lara will not become like them. As for Rawad and Josephine, I don't care as they already were against FPM while working in OTV

This is normal human behaviour once one gets backstabbed by people he loved or supported his whole life
How heartbreaking it can be finding out the truth about a party your sacrificed you whole life for ?
we demonstrated and supported Aoun for decades, yet all he cared about was to put himself and his family on chairs and then fight for his share of the spoils
That's the truth that's shinning right in front of your eyes yet you refuse to acknowledge

We believe in a cause and now that cause requires the uprooting of Aoun and his stooges from public office.
I hope this clears it up.

Viral

Congratulation: OTV evolution is in effect! And, not a day too soon!

Finally we hear clear and fair reporting with no shyness or reservations.

Finally we don’t call a criminal doctor but by his own bare and disgraced name!

Thank you OTV!
Keep up the good work by displaying the sacred truth in reporting regardless of the consequences. YOU are the voice of the Silent Majority of Lebanese people and their families.

Viral

This is a must see first show for Josephine since her transfer from OTV.
In this first broadcast, Josephine shines! She certainly is a respectable and genuine women of principle.
I consider her transition to Al-Jadeed positive. She uses a larger audience to covey truth opposite to her disturbed husband.
Thank you Josephine!

Viral

I agree with you. That's exactly how I used to feel about her attitude but her first show with Al-Jadeed is impressive. I hope she doesn't end up fighting with her weird husband and end up in a divorce. Nothing worse than living and working together face to face especially when you are not on the same wavelength.
Check out her vireo above. I can tell she's genuine...