Palestinian- American Journalist Shireen Abou Akleh assassinated by Israeli Army

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
I would like to invite the "why is Ukraine hogging all the media attention but when Palestine is hit no one talks about it!!!" to this thread as until now mish tale3 7esskoun!

When your aim is destruction of the west and its culture and economy, you prioritize. The war in Ukraine causes much greater damage and death, and therefore deserves the attention. The active pro Russian forumers are remarkably advanced in their radicalism process, and are jubilant and festive while reporting death and destruction. A dead Palestinian Christian reporter, not worth a party.

Venom

Legendary Member

The retarded Islamists don't consider her a martyr. Who care anyway what is martyr in Islam. But just shocking culture that needs to be reviewed from its fundamentals. These guys need to know Christians were way before in this land
One more thing , the concept of martyrdom started with Christianity and later on adopted by Islam.
Fortunately the majority of Muslims consider her a martyr.

Rockies

Who is Issa?
it's their version. Your ID can have another version and even another Arabic name for you.
Not to divert the topic. I just simply wonder how can someone be a Christian Arabic living in this F land. This woman could have lived elsewhere. She knows the risk very well. She saw something relating to her identity. Now her identity is denying her.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
it's their version. Your ID can have another version and even another Arabic name for you.
Not to divert the topic. I just simply wonder how can someone be a Christian Arabic living in this F land. This woman could have lived elsewhere. She knows the risk very well. She saw something relating to her identity. Now her identity is denying her.
Reminds of our F land.

Rockies

Israel is not even bothering playing the good guy for western media anymore lol! With this and the bullshit video they shared earlier it's like they're not even trying with the façade and went full on oppressive regime
Still it's people who are to blame. The sheep 🐑 who thinks things will change with time