Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    The faster the better.. el hay2a fi tabkha hatta 3am ytalbo at this time

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    The faster the better.. el hay2a fi tabkha hatta 3am ytalbo at this time
    They are an obstacle to peace. We can never have any sort of peace, whether a permanent truce or whatever form of peace with Israehell if there are about half a million Palestinian refugees and their children and grandchildren - who are stateless - in Lebanon without citizenship status. Hariri spoke of a permanent truce with Israehell after he returned from the US. But how can that ever hold water with the Palestinian refugee problem. Naturalization is a big NO. Both the Christians and Shia who make up about or more than 70% of Lebanon's population will oppose naturalization.

It is great if Canada will take them. The Palestinians, aside for sectarian and political considerations a sectarian Lebanon has, are a great people. They're hardworking, and they value learning and knowledge. They have a resilient spirit and they have suffered much in their existence for no crime they committed as a people or as individuals.

Also, as someone who's humane and wishes good for them, they deserve a life with dignity. The humiliation they suffer in Lebanon is unbearable. It is bad. I won't accept such a life for myself or my family. If I were in their place, I'd definitely have left Lebanon even to Somalia.

MELF

MELF

Orange Room Supporter
    It is great if Canada will take them. The Palestinians, aside for sectarian and political considerations a sectarian Lebanon has, are a great people. They're hardworking, and they value learning and knowledge. They have a resilient spirit and they have suffered much in their existence for no crime they committed as a people or as individuals.
    No crime except responsibility for:
    -Cairo Agreement and destruction of Lebanon
    -Kidnap, torture, and murder of Lebanese civilians passing through their checkpoints
    -Death of tens of Lebanese due to medical ailments after the Palestinians cut medical supplies to South Lebanon
    -Ethnic cleansing and genocide against entire Christian villages in South Lebanon, some succeeded (Damour, 3ayshiyyi, Qlei3ah) while others were repelled by heroic village people, including an attack by over 300 fide2iyyin against my mother's mountainous village.
    -Occupation of the country by Israel for 25 years (they used South Lebanon as platform to launch rockets and incursions against Israel)
    -Occupation of the country by Syria for 30 years (Syria used Palestinian Sa'ika الصاعقة and other Palestinian militant groups to enter Lebanon and occupy it)

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

They are an obstacle to peace. We can never have any sort of peace, whether a permanent truce or whatever form of peace with Israehell if there are about half a million Palestinian refugees and their children and grandchildren - who are stateless - in Lebanon without citizenship status. Hariri spoke of a permanent truce with Israehell after he returned from the US. But how can that ever hold water with the Palestinian refugee problem. Naturalization is a big NO. Both the Christians and Shia who make up about or more than 70% of Lebanon's population will oppose naturalization.

Also, as someone who's humane and wishes good for them, they deserve a life with dignity. The humiliation they suffer in Lebanon is unbearable. It is bad. I won't accept such a life for myself or my family. If I were in their place, I'd definitely have left Lebanon even to Somalia.
    No, the greatest obstacle to peace is the fact that Nasrallah is bound on wiping out Israel, regardless of the Palestinian refugees' presence in Lebanon.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

let them go kelloun sawa. mabadna yehon aslan.

Reactions: LVV
    MELF

MELF

Orange Room Supporter
    bas 4-5???
    send them all to Aussie land. :p
    Plenty of Vegemite sandwiches to feed them.
    PS am looking forward to tasting them at the next company-wide staff meeting. An Aussie coworker will be bringing them. What is your opinion about em?

Reactions: LVV
    Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Plenty of Vegemite sandwiches to feed them.
    PS am looking forward to tasting them at the next company-wide staff meeting. An Aussie coworker will be bringing them. What is your opinion about em?
    yukkkyyy vegemite gross!

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    No crime except responsibility for:
    -Cairo Agreement and destruction of Lebanon
    -Kidnap, torture, and murder of Lebanese civilians passing through their checkpoints
    -Death of tens of Lebanese due to medical ailments after the Palestinians cut medical supplies to South Lebanon
    -Ethnic cleansing and genocide against entire Christian villages in South Lebanon, some succeeded (Damour, 3ayshiyyi, Qlei3ah) while others were repelled by heroic village people, including an attack by over 300 fide2iyyin against my mother's mountainous village.
    -Occupation of the country by Israel for 25 years (they used South Lebanon as platform to launch rockets and incursions against Israel)d
    -Occupation of the country by Syria for 30 years (Syria used Palestinian Sa'ika الصاعقة and other Palestinian militant groups to enter Lebanon and occupy it)
    You can't hold a population and their descendants collectively responsible for what their leaders committed. It is not their fault they find themselves as refugees in Lebanon. Your ally, Israehell drove them out. And extremist Lahdists and sectarianists like your type didn't want them in because they are of a different faith. So what exactly do you want them to do? Commit suicide?

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    No, the greatest obstacle to peace is the fact that Nasrallah is bound on wiping out Israel, regardless of the Palestinian refugees' presence in Lebanon.
    The truth is if the Arabs had their way, Israehell won't have had the chance to remain. That includes the present day 'moderate chickens" allied to the Americans. And you would have celebrated that victory had it occur. Because it didn't, it is why you're a coward. In my case, the presence of peace and understanding its necessity is not an acceptance or admission of Israehell's right to exist over the blood, corpses and demolished homes of its victims. Israehell is an immoral colonial project in the Middle East, no different from other conquered lands the Whites took over through beastly colonial atrocities of eradicating the natives. This includes Australia, South Africa, Canada and the US. Perhaps, had the Native Americans or Indians survived to tell their stories and resist, you might have well taken the side of their oppressors. Understanding the need for peace is not embracing Israehell, but a realization that conflict can't go on forever. How that is going to happen in the end will depend on Israehell as much as it would depend on the Palestinians and the Arabs. I share the same viewpoint with Nasrallah and Iran that there should be a referendum in Palestine, whereby all the inhabitants can vote and have their say in one democratic state for all its citizens equally. Palestine shouldn't be the exclusive right of anyone and the very much reason why a so called "Jewish state", built on exclusivity is an antithesis to peace.

That aside, I would ask you to stick to the topic and dont drag us off topic more than you already have. This is not about discussing peace between Israehell and the Palestinians and it is not about what Nasrallah thinks. It is about finding a solution to the Palestinian refugees in Lebanon as an obstacle to peace. Whom you think is more of the obstacle than the other is irrelevant to this topic. They must leave Lebanon for the sake of advancing the prospects of peace if at all. Stop being an @$$ troll and stick to the topic before you get more reports on your posts and more bans.