palestinians .....are they much different from the israelis

oasis

we will no doubt arrive to a point that we have to consider palestinians as occupiers ..all the lovely talk that we hear every day about the palestinian coming from politicians doesnt hide the ugly face of terrorism that exists in the camps..palestnians have been welcomed in lebanon in 1946 and the maronite patriartch gave order at that time to welcome the palestinians and take care of them...and look what they have done to our country

israel is an enemie ..this is built on the israelie agression against lebanon..and its correct
but the palestinians that commited the same things that israelies have done...and no single palestinian politician has talked about an opologie to the lebanese people ..so are they much different than the israelies

the palestinains have a real democratie.....their leaders are indeed the peoples voice..when palestinians were killing lebanese they were doing that ..not obligatory ..they were doing that coz they were liking it and believing it was their cause

finally lebanon is surrounded by israelis ...palestinians ..syrians and the sea

unfortunetly our only brother is the see
and lebanon will have to struggle for ever to fight his invaders...coz we will never have a friend other than the sea

Libnan Ot3et Sama

you are right oasis, we have welcomed them and they thought they could do what they want in our country and so they did! they didnt help us in anything , atalnna ba3dna meshenon,we wanted to help them but they killed Lebanon, they dont do any effort for us, Lebanon was the lone country to accept them as refugees even if our government didnt ask us(they were in jordan and attacking the king Hussein coz he was opposing their actions against israel, so the king kicked them out and lebanon was their land, it was decided by the arab summit in Cairo in 1969 that lebanon is the land to welcome the palestinians and the land to fight israel ). They attacked israel from lebanon and then israel answered back by killing our brothers and sisters :evil: and also syria encouraged the palestinians to enter lebanon because it is a strategic place and of course so that syria will have lebanon and here we are :eek: smart syria.....

LebanesePride

The palestinians did to us what israelis did to them, and much more even. They were ungrateful and backstabbers. Such vile atrocities they committed :(
As much as i think the palestinian cause is right, i could care less what happens to palestinians anymore. May they rot in hell for all i care, starting with their so-called leader.

Sayyan Benghazi

The Palestinians are no angles of course but the problem wasn’t with them only, it was with us mainly. I’ll open up a topic soon in the educational forum discussing this subject in particular.

Lubnaniyat

Don't forget the most important thing: no one forced our politicians to accept Cairo agreement, they filled their pockets as usual & sold everything else; so whatever all people around us are & did to us, no one was worse than our politicians who just sold us. The problem is inside, we never had a country, we just had a farm, & still do. & the worst is that many people still don't care & don't know that they have responsibilities, & that wars start while people are busy with manicure & pedicure...

>unfortunetly our only brother is the see
>and lebanon will have to struggle for ever to fight his invaders...coz we will never >have a friend other than the sea
& look what they do to our only friend, just through all their shit in... & never forget how our ancestors cut all the cedars to sell them to Egypt... We have bad genes that we should defeat, we have a "commercial" history that we are so proud of that there's no more limit for it, w min ma akhad immi bikoun aammi, w min baad hmari ma yinbout hachich... :evil: here's our biggest war, will we be able to defeat these genes & establish a real government with "maslaha aame" instead of exagerated individualism, with real international laws instead of clans shara2e3... I think that having sticking syrians out is easier :!:

Bach

"no one forced our politicians to accept Cairo agreement"

Chehab ken kalbo la Abdel Nasser and he signed Cairo ... We welcomed the Palestinians way before and they backstabbed us ..
When Camille Chamoun stood up against them in 58, the army defended them ...

Palestinians sold their land and their Cause, they are paying for it .

Amirkani

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Bach said:
Chehab ken kalbo la Abdel Nasser and he signed Cairo

Hi Bach,

I am not defending Chehab here, but he did not sign the Cairo Agreement. It was signed by General Boustani (commander of the Army) during Charles Helou's presidency (Helou 1964-1970).

Just for the sake of accuracy.

LebanesePride

The christian politicians agreed to palestinian's entrance and agreed to the Cairo agreement. But yes at that time there was both an arab pressure and an internal pressure by segments of lebanese society.
raymond edde was the only one who saw the danger.

Sayyan Benghazi

raymond edde was the only one who was against it, camille chamoun and pierre gemayel accepted it, they could have stopped it but they didnt kil wa7ad khaf 3ala za3amtou.

oasis

I THINK THE MAJORITY AGREES WITH MY TOPIC

TO LUBNANIYAT:

NO ONE SAID ALL THE LEBANESE PEOPLE IS WITH LEBANESE CAUSE
THE VIETNAM PEOPLE KICKED OUT THE US FORCES FROM THERE COUNTRY WHILE HALF OF THE VIETNAMS WERE COLLABORATING WITH THE AMERCANS ..SO WE ARE NOT A PERFECT PEOPLE

AND REMEMBER THAT 30 YEARS OF OCCUPATION MADE SOME BIG TRANSFORMATIONS ON THIS COUNTRY .....HARIRI ADDEDE LIKE ABOUT 400000 PEOPLE MADE OUT OF PALESTINIANS AND KILLERS AND NAWAR W TATAR ....AND HE GAVE THEM THE LEBANESE IDENTITY
SO THE LEBANESE PEOPLE HAS REALY CHANGED DEMOGRAFICLY

AND TO ALL OF THE REPLIERS MA LEZEM NHAMMEL THE CAIRO AGREEMENT AKTAR MA BIETHAMMAL COZ THE PALESTINIANS WERE STAYING HERE IN BOTH CASES OF AGREEMENT OR NO AGREEMENT

oasis

to THH00

IT IS CLEAR THAT A LARGE NUMBER OF PALESTINIANS WERE NATURALISED

IT IS KNOW THAT THE "NAWAR AND TATAR" ARE AN EXISTING PEOPLE AND ITS NOT MY PROBLEM IF THEY ARE CALLED LIKE THAT

AND IT IS KNOW AND PROVEN WITH DOCUMENTATION BY THE DEPUTY N3OMTALLAH ABI NASER THAT PEOPLE WHO WERE IN THE ROUMIEH PRISON FOR SENTENCES LIKE RAPE AND KILLING ..SO THEY GOT THE LEBANESE IDENTITY FROM INSIDE THE PRISON ..THREW THE "OPEN MINDED "..AND FRIEND OF ALL WESTERN LEADERS RAFIC HARIRI

SO IF THE WORDS PALESTINIANS AND NAWAR AND TATAR MAKE U FEEL A SENCE OF RACISM...WHY DONT U SUGGEST ON THOSE PEOPLE TO CHANGE THEIR PRESENT NAMES

thh00

The term nawar is a derogatory term that we use to designate the gypsies who are a people form central and eastern europe.
I don't know what you refer to when you talk about the tatar, because as far as I know there were no tatars that came to Lebanon lately and those who came, did so before the independence and thus are Lebanese like you and I.
There were palestinians that were naturalized by President Chamoun in 1954 and no one ever raised an issue about them because they were christian palestinians.
Finally, your comments reflect a sense of Lebanese superiority. And that's when I felt the racism.

LebanesePride

Its observing and stating facts.
If its not superiority, lets just call it difference. Which is better (if one is) is subjective, i personnally do believe lebanese are at a level that i consider superior, i have no shame admitting it and proclaiming it loudly.

oasis

to THH00

WITH MY RESPECT TO UR KNOWLEDGE

gypsies=ghajar not nawar

as for the palestinians christians that u say chamoun naturalised ..i never heard of this story
but i will suppose it is a true one ...i would have expected u to not explain a naturalisation mistake by another supposed mistake...so if chamoun did it as u say ...i deffenetly say he was wrong...

again i will say that the "NAWAR" are an existing people in lebanon ..so i didnt make the name from my dreams(even the NAWAR call themselfs nawar)

and about the lebanese supiriority...i do believe in it i admit and the proves are
1:lebanon was the first democratic arab country

2:lebanon is a country that respects all religions(as an example the only arab country where shiites werent slauterd and killed is lebanon ...and the only arab country that shiites wee able to have a president of parlement is lebanon

3:lebanese people are n:1 wher ever they go in the world

so all the entourage of lebanon sees this supiriority in lebanon and instead of rising to our level they tried in the last 50 years to make us go down to their low level
and i have to say that they made some succes in that domain

Chrysostomos

Palestinians sold their country to Jews...we can't judge them with words like "nawar" or something else because you are falling then in a kind of fallacy called "guilty by association"...i know some friends who are palestinians and they back up our purposes as FPM.

Lubnaniyat

If you are really superior, you never say it loud, & you sit in the backseat, & behave in the most humble way. When you pretend superiority, you smash yourself to the ground :!: & have no place to hide afterwards.

liberte_toujours

the President Camille Chamoun naturalised Achouriye and then a small number of palestinians.

They were a very small number of people, and yes christians, and yes educated as well.

Today the children of those people are maybe the most loyal and the most patriot to Lebanon.

Hayde just for the accuracy of the story.

And no, palestinians aren't much different from Israelis, after all, they did install a State inside a State...

thh00

They were a very small number of people, and yes christians, and yes educated as well.

Today the children of those people are maybe the most loyal and the most patriot to Lebanon.

You prove my point Liberte. Those people ended up being very nationalist. Therefore, judgement should not be made on what those people are or were, it is on what they do.

Sayyan Benghazi

the topic in not about the naturalizing of Palestinians and by who it is about comparing the Palestinians to the Israeli, please let us try to stick to the subject.