Partitionning Lebanon

Placebo

Placebo

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Lets see how Syria ends up first then we will discuss our future as a country. Maybe if Syria does partition it will no longer have the ability to control Lebanon like it has always done. No matter what though, the "Glory days" of Bashar's Syria are long gone, no matter who wins the war.
chou jeb toz la mar7aba.

• Advertisement
  • baleha

baleha

I think we know where Al Hadath and the Lebanese University Campus will be ending up with in case of a partition.

علم حركة أمل على الجامعة اللبنانية

أقدم عدد من الطلاب المنتمين إلى حركة أمل في كلية الحقوق على رفع علم الحركة فوق القبة الزجاجية لمبنى الكلية في حرم الجامعة اللبنانية في الحدث.
    كما علّقت في المبنى صورة لرئيس الحركة نبيه بري وللإمام السيد موسى الصدر وذلك في الذكرى الـ40 لإنطلاق حركة أمل.
    ولم يصدر أي تعليق عن إدارة الجامعة على الحادثة التي لاقت إستنكاراً واسعاً من طلاب الجامعة.
    https://www.aljadeed.tv/MenuAr/news/DetailNews/DetailNews.html?id=109686
    18.03.2014 الساعة 14:59

C

Crow_bar

I think we know where Al Hadath and the Lebanese University Campus will be ending up with in case of a partition.

أقدم عدد من الطلاب المنتمين إلى حركة أمل في كلية الحقوق على رفع علم الحركة فوق القبة الزجاجية لمبنى الكلية في حرم الجامعة اللبنانية في الحدث.
    كما علّقت في المبنى صورة لرئيس الحركة نبيه بري وللإمام السيد موسى الصدر وذلك في الذكرى الـ40 لإنطلاق حركة أمل.
    ولم يصدر أي تعليق عن إدارة الجامعة على الحادثة التي لاقت إستنكاراً واسعاً من طلاب الجامعة.

Well, at least it is not the picture of the Saudi king or his son Saad.

baleha

baleha

No it is not any of their pictures, it is the picture of a war criminal, mercenary, thief and of course: the pictue of the founder of the "resistance" ("resistance" in Lebanon goes together with criminality, money laundry, narcotrafficking, contraband, etc).

Cheers

Well, at least it is not the picture of the Saudi king or his son Saad.

C

Crow_bar

No it is not any of their pictures, it is the picture of a war criminal, mercenary, thief and of course: the pictue of the founder of the "resistance" ("resistance" in Lebanon goes together with criminality, money laundry, narcotrafficking, contraband, etc).

Cheers
    Oh ok, I misread your initial post then. Are you one of his supporters then? People like you don`t have a problem supporting those kind of people(hint: ISIS, FSA, Jabhat al Nusra, Israel).

Salmoun

Salmoun

I think you posted this in the wrong thread... I don't see how the behavior of stupid za3im followers and shoes kissers is related to the this thread....

On the other side, it is not a secret that the majority of the students of Hadath Lebanese university are pro-Amal and pro-HA, the 2 main political parties represented in this university....

As for the behavior, it is stupid and ignorant that shows again that being educated (with a diploma) do not means that you are not full of backward thinking and behavior.... Since several years there is some strange and backward behaviors in this university imposed by students belonging to political parties.... And do not expect the administration to react....

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I know this issue raises a lot of eyebrows, criticism and rejection. However seing the actual situation of the country, don't you think that the best solution would be to simply give each sect/community dominion over it's own territories and be done with it already? it's been 60 years we've been trying to build a country and failing miserably at every turn, so what's the point of sticking to it.

note that personally I would love to live in a secular, democratic nation where religion does not constitute any boundary, however whoever claims that it is possible in lebanon is highly delusional.

So, the problem will lie in the mixed areas, and beirut specifically, but i guess solutions can be found.

What are your suggestions, and how would you like to see lebanon partitionned? And im not talking about a federal state here, im talking about a full-fledged redrawing of the regional map.
    من يتقبل العلوي وثورته في لبنان؟ من يتقبل العلوي وثورته في لبنان؟

NewLeb

NewLeb

I know this issue raises a lot of eyebrows, criticism and rejection. However seing the actual situation of the country, don't you think that the best solution would be to simply give each sect/community dominion over it's own territories and be done with it already? it's been 60 years we've been trying to build a country and failing miserably at every turn, so what's the point of sticking to it.

note that personally I would love to live in a secular, democratic nation where religion does not constitute any boundary, however whoever claims that it is possible in lebanon is highly delusional.

So, the problem will lie in the mixed areas, and beirut specifically, but i guess solutions can be found.

What are your suggestions, and how would you like to see lebanon partitionned? And im not talking about a federal state here, im talking about a full-fledged redrawing of the regional map.
    Partitioning the country is a stupid solution that only the Zios look forward to. The only reason things don’t work out in Lebanon is because people keep implementing purely Western-based solutions in a context that isn’t bonafide Western.

No, the only real solution for Lebanon is to start completely from scratch. You need someone like Attaturk to come in and completely reshape Lebanese society by drawing from ancient and modern notions of what Lebanon could mean. We’re talking a whole paradigm shift here.

One major aspect of this is to take a page out of Plato (or was it Socrates) and have the state be structured around the merits and disadvantages of each particular religious sect and group in Lebanon. Indeed, each one has its pros and cons.

Difference should not be ignored, but embraced! It’s the only way to have true order, otherwise what you’ll get is pure chaos, which is again what the Zios want.

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

federation you mean?

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Partitioning the country is a stupid solution that only the Zios look forward to. The only reason things don’t work out in Lebanon is because people keep implementing purely Western-based solutions in a context that isn’t bonafide Western.

No, the only real solution for Lebanon is to start completely from scratch. You need someone like Attaturk to come in and completely reshape Lebanese society by drawing from ancient and modern notions of what Lebanon could mean. We’re talking a whole paradigm shift here.

One major aspect of this is to take a page out of Plato (or was it Socrates) and have the state be structured around the merits and disadvantages of each particular religious sect and group in Lebanon. Indeed, each one has its pros and cons.

Difference should not be ignored, but embraced! It’s the only way to have true order, otherwise what you’ll get is pure chaos, which is again what the Zios want.
    it can be though decentralization . wen l mechkle ma hek hek m2asamin

NewLeb

NewLeb

it can be though decentralization . wen l mechkle ma hek hek m2asamin
    Perhaps, but the efficacy of either centralization or decentralization is ultimately dependent on the overall form of any given Lebanese government.

This is why in the case of Lebanon, the most appropriate solution would be to implement a constitutional monarchy. That way, the Lebanese rally around a King (or a Queen) who may not possess any real powers, but act an essential symbol of unity for the Kingdom.

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Perhaps, but the efficacy of either centralization or decentralization is ultimately dependent on the overall form of any given Lebanese government.

This is why in the case of Lebanon, the most appropriate solution would be to implement a constitutional monarchy. That way, the Lebanese rally around a King (or a Queen) who may not possess any real powers, but act an essential symbol of unity for the Kingdom.
    U need money for that

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    A fusion of ancient wisdom and techniques with modern scientific notions of the universe.
    ليك هيدي من ثريد الجنس والبورنو؟ نط بنضحك هونيك