Paula Yakoubian ....

baleha

baleha

This scandal has been ongoing for a few years already, this is not new at all.
فضيحة جديدة تكشفها يعقوبيان... ليستمتع "سعيد الحظ"

أخبار محليّة - الجمعة 22 شباط 2019 - 18:05 -

غرّدت النائبة بولا يعقوبيان عبر حسابها على تويتر قائلة: "بعد فضيحة التوظيفات الزبائنية الانتخابية التي قامت بها اغلب أحزاب السلطة مجتمعة
فضيحة أخرى تتمثل بتوزيع اكثر من 5500 خط خليوي على محسوبيات ومحظيين
بعض هذه الخطوط لها سقف انفاق شهري محدد وأكثرها مفتوحة ليستمتع "سعيد الحظ" بخط دولي ورومينغ وداتا من جيوب الشعب المنهوب."

• Advertisement
  • light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    This scandal has been ongoing for a few years already, this is not new at all.

أخبار محليّة - الجمعة 22 شباط 2019 - 18:05 -

غرّدت النائبة بولا يعقوبيان عبر حسابها على تويتر قائلة: "بعد فضيحة التوظيفات الزبائنية الانتخابية التي قامت بها اغلب أحزاب السلطة مجتمعة
    فضيحة أخرى تتمثل بتوزيع اكثر من 5500 خط خليوي على محسوبيات ومحظيين
    بعض هذه الخطوط لها سقف انفاق شهري محدد وأكثرها مفتوحة ليستمتع "سعيد الحظ" بخط دولي ورومينغ وداتا من جيوب الشعب المنهوب."
    Please kif bi saktouha la haydeh.
    Chou Simjeh. I will be with her if there is something real but in reality no proofs of any what she has declared or gone to declaring.
    Kizibbi kizib.
    Masdar elha2 wa madia3it wakt.

baleha

baleha

I agree that she needs to start showing proofs, and this is not hard to get in corruption cases like the free international roaming mobile lines (it will be difficult to get the same proofs in the case of FAtima Gul though).

I am neither a lawyer nor a judge nor a legal expert, but when an MP announces and claims such massive cases of corruption, I expect the public prosecutor to summon her and ask her a few questions about her claims !!!!

Please kif bi saktouha la haydeh.
    Chou Simjeh. I will be with her if there is something real but in reality no proofs of any what she has declared or gone to declaring.
    Kizibbi kizib.
    Masdar elha2 wa madia3it wakt.

W

wdawle1

Check that video up, its funny how she thinks she can insult intelligence of lebanese people. Min 1990s to 2015 tayyar mustakbal lal mot, she was head of Future movement propaganda. she is so similar to Junblatt/Hariri and co who attack Syria but were all licking syrian boots in 1990s.
    Its funny also how in her tweets she praises RAFIC Hariri, but she is against all political groups lol.

walidos

walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I agree that she needs to start showing proofs, and this is not hard to get in corruption cases like the free international roaming mobile lines (it will be difficult to get the same proofs in the case of FAtima Gul though).

I am neither a lawyer nor a judge nor a legal expert, but when an MP announces and claims such massive cases of corruption, I expect the public prosecutor to summon her and ask her a few questions about her claims !!!!
    Hayde 2art 7akeh... that’s all she is doing. Ya3ne any prick can go on TV and say 3oumoulit Paulette in the fight against the boats is 10% from the generator mafias...

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    Already Bassilove gave access to whom is concerned for his bank accounts as OTV said. It was a scoop for Marcel one year ago no.
    So what PAula yakovian is doing a distracting operation for something greater. She is a liar look her eyes. When she was talking with Marcel no fixed eyes, playing with her hair , when she Was writting only for attacking.
    She is an intelligence agent for foreign power.
    Which which one ???

Georges961

Georges961

Paula is trying to appear as a productive independent MP and looking for more people’s attention. She needs to realize by being loud doesn’t get her anywhere without proof.
    I am very confident that Gebran will be teaching her a lifetime lesson!!

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    بولا يعقوبيان..
    أخبرت انها تعلّمت التصويب بالمسدس في مخيم عين الحلوة.على يد منير المقدح..
    رحتي من هون لهونيك بالضبط ليش؟تا تعلّمي تقوصي بالمسدّس؟وطلعتي"مسبّعة"الكارات؟أم تعرّفتي عا منير..وعجبك المقدح..وصرتي شطّورة بالقدح..والزم؟
    حبيتي شغلة"فرشيخة زمامي"
    اللي كانت رايجة أيام السوريين؟أم لا تكوني بمهمة استخباراتية.أخدتك عا عين الحلوة..وخصوصاً انك حلوة؟
    منذكر بمقابلة مع الجنرال ميشال عون سألتيه:"شو عم يعملو السوريين بلبنان؟".قلك
    يمكن انتي لأنك حلوة ما عم يعملولك..شي...
    انتبهي.عا حالك.من شي زحطة
    بجبال الألب

walidos

walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Right I want to focus on rifi: the political parties fhemna and we know why, the Diwan il mou7esabe Kamen we understand, and it is not a show stopper neither is it saying there is anything wrong or unlawful. Can someone post the articles in international media about the bribes he is mentioning?

joe tayyar

joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    If paula wants to be fast famous she should mention once nabih berri, and lets see those 7awash what they will do.
    Gebran bassil and fpm mish zabta, mbahebta!

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    i remember the "kelloun ya3ne kelloun" when they used to post the names/pictures of ALL MPs without exception calling them corrupt.
    Will they do the same now? will her name and picture be included?

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    i remember the "kelloun ya3ne kelloun" when they used to post the names/pictures of ALL MPs without exception calling them corrupt.
    Will they do the same now? will her name and picture be included?
    Notice her obsession with Bassil and remember that she never mentions Jumblatt, Berri, Sanioura, Hariri or their people. Let alone a thousand non-political entities that are knee deep in corruption and in the fund siphoning from the treasury.

There's only Bassil the corrupt in all this wasteland.

joe tayyar

joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Notice her obsession with Bassil and remember that she never mentions Jumblatt, Berri, Sanioura, Hariri or their people. Let alone a thousand non-political entities that are knee deep in corruption and in the fund siphoning from the treasury.

There's only Bassil the corrupt in all this wasteland.
    Let her tell us where did geagea got his caslte in me3rab, or tell us how did rifi got all his money from, liom ken 3am bi tabtebla rifi. She thinks that history starts in 2009 or when she became an MP.
    I still dont know whos worse paula or may chidiac!

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Let her tell us where did geagea got his caslte in me3rab, or tell us how did rifi got all his money from, liom ken 3am bi tabtebla rifi. She thinks that history starts in 2009 or when she became an MP.
    That whole "civil society" crap is worse than the cult-like political parties. People tend to trust these seemingly harmless people into targeted populist claims that amount to nothing more than slander and cheap political assassination attempts.
    Yakoubian is but an example of many, and i feel that the lawsuit is serious this time and i hope that they will go through with it and publish the results.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    A bit of an orange frenzy whip in this thread :)

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    A bit of an orange frenzy whip in this thread :)
    A picture of a three-eared dog licking its own balls with a Bach French suite #5 in the background can make quite a frenzy too. This is not too different and falls into the category of the miscellaneous bizarre and surreal.

M

MinCanada

your little brain cannot process what she is talking about... she should know :)