Paula Yakoubian ....

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
before the election a rumour was circulating that she asked hariri to nominate her in beirut 1 . He refused and told her i can nominate you in zahle if you want. She in return refused his counter offer and went to moujtama3 madani selling herself as an independant.

I dont know how true is this but if anyone can find evidence , it will burry her.
She made a record of becoming the most hated public figures in the fasted time possible.
She got kicked out her party for not being transparent and a liar w 2ella 3ein te7keh ba3da 3an fassed😂 oh Fassed Bassil only

• Advertisement
  • joe tayyar

joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    As we all noticed, her press conference was all about attacking FPM from the airport to the 3amoud kahraba... For her, ma fi gheir tansa beljeish.

Calling an elected mp and head of the biggest block bel waghed elkbir, hate and poison comes out of her when talking about Bassil, not that he is an angel per say or minimum he's like the others, but if you want to fight corruption ma tele3 ma3keh ella Bassil corrupt? How do you people to believe you when you only see all the corruption in one party?

She is guilty of being an anti-FPM like the rest of the political parties who are seeking to sabotage FPM reputation until she goes after other parties
    she said al waghd el saghir yakhdom al waghd al kabeer, if it wasnt for those 2 awghad, her master hariri would have been rotting in KSA jails now, aslan i said it before, i blame PMA and bassil for returning this mini slave back, ma sada2na keef khlosna min harirism

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    She got kicked out her party for not being transparent and a liar w 2ella 3ein te7keh ba3da😂
    She was not kicked out of sabaa. She was never part of them. They only used each others for political gain.

Usually smart parties never endorse independant & non partisans for parliament election unless the party have a huge popularity ( like FPM, FM ,Hizb etc) which in this case cant nominate a full partisan list and need independant figures to boosts the chances of the list winning.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    I feel she is delegated with a hidden agenda by a hidden entity ( maybe saudi arabia maybe another party) . She has a role to fulfill and its not innocent. I also have a feeling that she is an agent of some kind and getting paid for it thats why she is not richer than ever. From a tv presenter with less than 1000 $ salary in the 90ies to an mp with millions of $ in the bank.
    Men ayna laha haza? Worst, I don't understand how her defenders belittle how she got the money just because she made them before being an mp. There is a reason why candidates show their tax files in respected countries, it is to know how corrupt and honest these candidates are, and if they are trustworthy of public money.
    Not sure about her tax files that have been circulating, but if it is true that she files almost no income gains in her companies, than she is a liar for telling the public she makes $10,000 a day or she is corrupted evading paying taxes like a good citizen. Both ways, she is showing inconsistent with her public talks, she says something than the opposite within 5 min... This is a sign of a liar deceptive

Last edited:
    JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    she said al waghd el saghir yakhdom al waghd al kabeer, if it wasnt for those 2 awghad, her master hariri would have been rotting in KSA jails now, aslan i said it before, i blame PMA and bassil for returning this mini slave back, ma sada2na keef khlosna min harirism
    The plan was to impose her other boss Bahaa as Prime Minister, ya3neh mn ta7t delf la ta7t mezrab. But regardless of what we think of Harirism, he is was the sitting PM and what the president did was a minimum action from countries that respect themselves.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    She was not kicked out of sabaa. She was never part of them. They only used each others for political gain.

Usually smart parties never endorse independant & non partisans for parliament election unless the party have a huge popularity ( like FPM, FM ,Hizb etc) which in this case cant nominate a full partisan list and need independant figures to boosts the chances of the list winning.
    They adopted her as their candidate even though she may not been a partisan.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    has she paid her taxes on the $10000+ a day income, she hasnt
    i guess, legally ***** income is not taxable yet in lebanon
    shes lucky she wasnt in Holland, as its taxed
    Let's fully investigate her and not qawi and compare :)

Paula better than not qawi.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    How ?
    let her lift secrecy off her bank accounts, domestically and abroad, like Bassil Jabbar did

Yalla ya shatrin
    not qawi needs to lift secrecy on all his family members as well and further disclose under penalty of perjury all foreign investments, accounts and any shell companies he and his family owns abroad. :)

Skunk

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
    not qawi needs to lift secrecy on all his family members as well and further disclose under penalty of perjury all foreign investments, accounts and any shell companies he and his family owns abroad. :)
    Cool find out what/if/which companies he owns and go after them through the normal legal proceedings
    walaw, ma Bassil's corruption is public knowledge, you know he owns companies shell or not, well I don't, show me something that proves that theory.
    Any of his investments would've been initiated from the bank accounts he already disclosed.
    you won't get near his family members, shame on your dragging them into this.

Going after Bassil is a lost battle, and Paula will be crushed sooner or later

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Let's fully investigate her and not qawi and compare :)

Paula better than not qawi.

bassil the smart and qawi is the most investigated Lebanese ever
    and yet nothing found

wlek even ouwat were distributing this joke about ex UK ambassador
    tel3et the how of berri, so laflafouha

keep proving your aint so zaki after all , tsk tsk

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    bassil the smart and qawi is the most investigated Lebanese ever
    and yet nothing found

wlek even ouwat were distributing this joke about ex UK ambassador
    tel3et the how of berri, so laflafouha

keep proving your aint so zaki after all , tsk tsk
    He has not provided any information about his family assets or his and his family assets abroad, or any shell companies he or his family own abroad. When he does that we can talk :)

In the meantime transparency is important because he seems to have been doing great financially since he came back to Lebanon, even though his time is consumed with politics obviously, and the salary of a minister probably doesn't account for it :) the people have a right to ask the questions, especially that FPM promised isla7 and taghyeer and a change in "same old same old" Lebanese politics and this was a key platform for FPM since its involvement in politics.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Cool find out what/if/which companies he owns and go after them through the normal legal proceedings
    walaw, ma Bassil's corruption is public knowledge, you know he owns companies shell or not, well I don't, show me something that proves that theory.
    Any of his investments would've been initiated from the bank accounts he already disclosed.
    you won't get near his family members, shame on your dragging them into this.

Going after Bassil is a lost battle, and Paula will be crushed sooner or later
    It is on him to provide all that information. He certainly has not.

Paula better than not qawi

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    He did...
    he doesn't own companies legit or shell
    no matter what Paula tells you
    He did not...
    He needs to go on the record regarding all these items I mentioned and under penalty of perjury in front of Parliament.
    He also has not provided anything regarding his immediate family members assets.

no matter what FPM propaganda tells you

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Paula better than not qawi
    Let's have both of them testify under penalty of perjury in front of parliament on the issue of assets, and shell companies in their or their immediate family names in Lebanon or abroad.
    Let's push for that and see what they do, and compare :)

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    He did not...
    He needs to go on the record regarding all these items I mentioned and under penalty of perjury in front of Parliament.
    He also has not provided anything regarding his immediate family members assets.

no matter what FPM propaganda tells you
    Barki mkhabbehoun bi 3ebbo baddak yetzallat kamen? lol
    Pathetic bankrupcy. Nyel el FPM bel LF

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Barki mkhabbehoun bi 3ebbo baddak yetzallat kamen? lol
    Pathetic bankrupcy. Nyel el FPM bel LF
    no, please have him keep his clothes on :)
    What I listed is what he really would have to do if he and you and his propaganda machine wants to claim that he disclosed assets. Simple.
    and this is not onerous by any stretch of the imagination, it is what is necessary to makes the claims you like to make.