Paula Yakoubian ....

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
Do you think she has any files as she claims? Or is that just another lie?
Just a quick question to everyone with or against her, if she does have a file that implicates Bassil, Amal etc...

Will you stand with her or defend Bassil, amal etc... ?
What she's saying might be true. it's possible that Bassil's enemies (and he prolly has many, and not necessarily from FM/Amal, but perhaps other Christians jealous/wanting his share) have dirt on him and want her ta teneshro to dig a hole in his popularity. The problem though if it's coming from a fraud, a joke with no credibility, I can't take it for more than a few grains of salt.

Nothing legal is ever gonna come out of this. It never does, come on. You'll just have different acts of the same play.

Last edited:
  • Advertisement
  • Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    In that particular video, she said kellon ya3neh kellon after she was asked about sanioura.

Honestly, I am at a crossroads, from one point of view she seems reasonable and talks a bit of logic, from another she seems to mislead and "forget" to talk about many other things.

Someone help me make up my mind about her!!
    Welcom back, which necromancer brought you forth from the beyond?

ostwind

ostwind

What she's saying might be true. it's possible that Bassil's enemies (and he prolly has many, and not necessarily from FM/Amal, but perhaps other Christians jealous/wanting his share) have dirt on him and want her ta teneshro to dig a hole in his popularity. The problem though if it's coming from a fraud, a joke with no credibility, I can't take it for more than a few grains of salt.

Nothing's legal ever gonna come out of this. It never does, come on. You'll just have different acts of the same play.
    So what we are saying here is that we know there is dirt on him, but the issue is that it's from someone you don't "like"?
    So what makes bassil better than her or anyone else?

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    So what we are saying here is that we know there is dirt on him, but the issue is that it's from someone you don't "like"?
    Seems like you already made up your mind and aren't really looking for clarification. :)

I never said Bassil is better than her. If it helps, I'm a known anti-FPMer on this forum. But I really do believe in Killon ya3ni Killon and won't easily fall for false Messiahs and fraudsters.

The issue is that it's coming from someone with no credibility. Speak to any lawyer and credibility of the accuser is always important in assessing whatever accusations are made.

Regardless, someone who is genuinely interested in fighting corruption doesn't target one party/one individual.

Someone who is on a payroll does.

ostwind

ostwind

Seems like you already made up your mind and aren't really looking for clarification. :)

I never said Bassil is better than her. If it helps, I'm a known anti-FPMer on this forum. But I really do believe in Killon ya3ni Killon and won't easily fall for false Messiahs and fraudsters.

The issue is that it's coming from someone with no credibility. Speak to any lawyer and credibility of the accuser is always important in assessing whatever accusations are made.

Regardless, someone who is genuinely interested in fighting corruption doesn't target one party/one individual.

I agree with you on a lot of points especially kellon ya3neh kellon and what you said makes a lot of sense :)

Tayyar9

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
    No, he said there might be. He didn't say there is, and most probably there isn't

Tayyar9

Tayyar9

Legendary Member

So you are part of the reason this country is not moving forward. You have a hard time processing and analyzing, so you say "kellon ya3ne kellon", hek ma bet wajji3 rassak.

BTW, since your avatar is mouwatinoun wa mouwatinat, Charbel Nahas said on Sunday that he doesn't believe the kellon ya3ne kellon stuff

Abotareq93

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    شامم ريحه تشوشط
    Don't be that optimistic. HA and Amal base will adopt her and start defending her and maybe, they will endorse her in the coming elections.

نحن عايشين ببلد النكايات

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    In that particular video, she said kellon ya3neh kellon after she was asked about sanioura.

Honestly, I am at a crossroads, from one point of view she seems reasonable and talks a bit of logic, from another she seems to mislead and "forget" to talk about many other things.

Someone help me make up my mind about her!!
    One thing for sure, Paula better than not qawi.

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    imitating Bassil :lol:

يعقوبيان: املك ٥ كسارات و٨ مرامل و٣ مكبات!