• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Peace in Korea?

Is removing Nuclear Weapons from NK

• Greatest Trump Achievement in Foreign Policy

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Great news for a safer world

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • End of the proliferation of Nuclear Weapons to rogue states

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • The road to a Chinese US understanding

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Showed President Trump skills as a negotiator : the art of the deal

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Best Security deal for the US since the fall of the Soviet Union

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Nothing Special

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obama Policy was better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

Trump is the second Reagan
    Biggest President since 1945 with Reagan and JFK

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    You called Trump "second Reagan" based on joint statement, now it's not good enough to compare to agreement? Hahaha.
    No, I called Trump Trump and I explicitly stated that "differences are abound", but I drew parallel with Reagan because Reagan created conditions for unification of Germany.

Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

NK stopped Missiles and Nuclear experimentations not like Iran under Hussein deal is continuing Missiles launch

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    North korea invested in missile and nuclear program for a purpose.. To defend its people ..
    Once there is no threat , given the american agressive history in korean peninsula , and given the guarantee given from china and russia , 2 huge nuclear powers , the peace is possible .
    Usa and north korea will both benefit from this deAl ,all war games will stop , soon all. American troops should leave korean soil ( and those in japan next ) and a korean economic and developpment integration will make united korea among the first world economies ..its a win win strategy for kim , and a reasonable win win for trump..and a a super win win for CHINA. all that couldn't be achieved without the courage , tenacious mind and proud of north korean people ..