Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Nothing Special

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obama Policy was better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

You do know there's a significant difference between talk and an actual peace agreement right?
So you aren’t contesting anymore Trump’s role in this? Positive step forward :)
Also, this reply of yours is about clinging to the last piece of hope that suddenly everything goes south so that Trump isn’t credited for the achievement
Your beef with Trump seems personal and emotional more than an objective look

• Advertisement
  • Isabella

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    So you aren’t contesting anymore Trump’s role in this? Positive step forward :)
    Also, this reply of tours is clinging to the last piece of hope that suddenly everything goes South so that Trump isn’t credited for the achievement
    Your beef with Trump seems personal and emotional more than an objective look
    Oh dear god! How did you get to this conclusion from my post? Seriously? This is beyond ridiculous at this point!

Trump deserves little to no credit when it comes to peace between north and south Korea... The only reason the south Korean president thanked him back in january is because this petulant man child was having a meltdown all over Twitter and agreed to deescalate so that the Olympic games can pass peacefully! When it comes to peace talk, China deserves the most credit, and they don't even deserve it since they're only doing what's in their best interest!

I have no beef with trump either other than the fact he's a spoiled manchild who needs to be coddled, but it seems like you have a big issue with the truth, along with other trump supporters!

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

Oh dear god! How did you get to this conclusion from my post? Seriously? This is beyond ridiculous at this point!

Trump deserves little to no credit when it comes to peace between north and south Korea... The only reason the south Korean president thanked him back in january is because this petulant man child was having a meltdown all over Twitter and agreed to deescalate so that the Olympic games can pass peacefully! When it comes to peace talk, China deserves the most credit, and they don't even deserve it since they're only doing what's in their best interest!

I have no beef with trump either other than the fact he's a spoiled manchild who needs to be coddled, but it seems like you have a big issue with the truth, along with other trump supporters!
    The way you get triggered is funny, just for that khallas ma ra7 3azeblik albik ba2a ma3keh 7a2 :p
    Aslan at this point we were starting to run in circles

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    You do know there's a significant difference between talk and an actual peace agreement right?
    True - significant difference, but process has started and Trump to be credited for this.

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

True - significant difference, but process has started and Trump to be credited for this.
    Not to forget there was a meeting and shaking hands, something not possible for the past decade at least
    Wouldn’t have done it if they weren’t serious about the talks and sure about getting to a happy ending

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Not to forget there was a meeting and shaking hands, something not possible for the past decade at least
    Wouldn’t have done it if they weren’t serious about the talks and sure about getting to a happy ending
    Yes, unfortunately some people refuse to see that ice has shifted.

Muki

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    The war is not over (for the US) until our Marines are on China's borders.
    For decades North and South Koreas could not agree on much, yet Trump comes into the picture, sends Pompeo to talk to both sides and then, oh miracle, all of a sudden, for no reason at all, we have productive agreement.

Liberals and Conservatives in US are arguing whether Trump would deserve Nobel Peace Prize or not if Koreas will get tangible peace agreement and you are saying that it is contrary to Trump.

So, please help me here, is it your denial or is it your stupidity talking or is it both?
    I have two questions for you:

1) If this leads to getting US military out of the Korean peninsula (and away from China's borders), why do you call it a victory?

2) What makes you think North Korea will get rid of its nuclear weapons program?

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

Past half century*

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

1) If this leads to getting US military out of the Korean peninsula (and away from China's borders), why do you call it a victory?

2) What makes you think North Korea will get rid of its nuclear weapons program?
    #1 - What makes you think that 50K in size this US force can make a difference against China.
    BTW, it is not that close to China's border and lastly - do you anticipate war with China?

#2 - They want to eat, aren't they?

Muki

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    #1 - What makes you think that 50K in size this US force can make a difference against China.
    BTW, it is not that close to China's border and lastly - do you anticipate war with China?
    China's geopolitical goal is a Korean peninsula free of US military presence. Do you dispute this?
    If Trump gives it to them, it's a victory for Chinese and loss for Americans.

#2 - They want to eat, aren't they?
    More than the Iranians wanted to eat?

Also, what makes you think Kim Jung Un gives a shit whether North Koreans eat or not?

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Staff member

China's geopolitical goal is a Korean peninsula free of US military presence. Do you dispute this?
    If Trump gives it to them, it's a victory for Chinese and loss for Americans.

Also, what makes you think Kim Jung Un gives a shit whether North Koreans eat or not?
    If trump gets nobel peace prize you guys will have to sing justin timberlakes' cry me a river and post it here. Am calling it from now :)

Muki

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    If trump gets nobel peace prize you guys will have to sing justin timberlakes' cry me a river and post it here. Am calling it from now :)
    Why? I think he should get it, if peace is indeed signed.

But just because peace is signed or he gets a Nobel Peace Prize, doesn't mean that it is in US interests, should the Korean peninsula be free of US military presence.

Isabella

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Trump getting the Nobel peace prize wouldn't be the first time in history the prize went to a very undeserving person! So meh water off a duck's back!

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    ur over estimating the merits of trump and the whole USA foreign politics in this issue ..
    it is a long process that led to this meeting ,. way before than trump get elected ..
    but if u think that that trump is the hero of the situation .. i let u enjoy it lol ..

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    In 50s-70s I wouldn't have disputed this, but for the last 40 years I doubt that both sides care one way or the other.

What China definitely would not want is that two Koreas to become one and create even bigger competition to its trade all over the World and especially in the region, same goes for Japan.

Yes, Iranians are in much better shape ... for now. Let's see where so called "Iranian deal" changes will lead us.

At very least he gives a shit about himself and hungry army is not something he would be able to rely on.

spacecreature

spacecreature

@LVV no options for the conspiracy theorists among us???...like for example it's one big masrahiyeh that doesn't make any sense, with the corporate media resorting to their usual mind numbing reports with the sensationalist label of "historic". Ya 3kerit mberih you were on the verge of WW3! It's really a miracle how suddenly all the crazy men in power decided to become reasonable and talk for peace.
    I will be really upset if Kim Jon Ul doesn't pull out a surprise attack on the US or something, to make the plot more exciting! ;)

LVV

LVV

@LVV no options for the conspiracy theorists among us???...like for example it's one big masrahiyeh that doesn't make any sense, with the corporate media resorting to their usual mind numbing reports with the sensationalist label of "historic". Ya 3kerit mberih you were on the verge of WW3! It's really a miracle how suddenly all the crazy men in power decided to become reasonable and talk for peace.
    I will be really upset if Kim Jon Ul doesn't pull out a surprise attack on the US or something, to make the plot more exciting! ;)
    I guess God saved us from Armageddon
    Thank God there is a strong president like Trump

LVV

LVV

The Crusader in Chief
    What happened until know is a good declaration of intentions
    The big deal
    The only leader who can give assurances to NK
    Is the Crusader in Chief
    So the art of the deal in 4 weeks for the summit of the year

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    Thank you overlord Trump for destroying the axis of evil piece by piece.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Staff member
    OMG CNN ARE YOU OK M8??

IMG_5362.jpg

Some people might have to start rehearsing some justin timberlake song soon :)