• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Peace in Korea?

Is removing Nuclear Weapons from NK

• Greatest Trump Achievement in Foreign Policy

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Great news for a safer world

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • End of the proliferation of Nuclear Weapons to rogue states

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • The road to a Chinese US understanding

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Showed President Trump skills as a negotiator : the art of the deal

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Best Security deal for the US since the fall of the Soviet Union

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Nothing Special

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obama Policy was better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
If you insist, here is your post that started it all - Peace in Korea? :

Isabella: "Dude 2 months ago the entire world was scared of a war because of trump's foolishness! Don't cheapen this historic agreement by bringing him into it, and Don't fool yourself into thinking this happened because of him!

This happened despite of trump, not because of him! What happened here is a willingness from both north and south Korea to put aside their differences and de-escalate the situation; south Korea because they're probably sick of living under constant threat from the north, and North Korea because Kim Jong un received a request in his father's will to him to pursue peace with south Korea.

So yeah I get that you're obsessed with him, but trump had nothing to do with this!"
Hmm where did you see any mention of the Nobel peace prize? The only time I ever mentioned the Nobel peace prize was in a reply to iron maiden where I said I couldn't care less whether he gets it or not and that I had no respect for the prize whatsoever! Please don't attempt to be a smartass! It's even more hilariously pathetic than lvv attempting logic!

• Advertisement
  • Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Its just funny that trump is getting endorsement to receive a nobel peace prize for his actions in north korea, because it was on the back of economic sanctions and threats of war. Irony is fun

Also its a thread abt peace in north korea so it is relevant to the thread, i dont see the problem of posting it here and dont really understand your frustration with it.
    You keep posting the same crap along with that stupid Justin Timberlake song, you can see where the same post the third time can get a bit frustrating right?

Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

Hmm where did you see any mention of the Nobel peace prize? The only time I ever mentioned the Nobel peace prize was in a reply to iron maiden where I said I couldn't care less whether he gets it or not and that I had no respect for the prize whatsoever! Please don't attempt to be a smartass! It's even more hilariously pathetic than lvv attempting logic!
    Look Basela you are saying Trump has nothing to do with what’s happening know in Korea while everyone else from the South Korean Leader are saying the opposite so be serious in such a grandiose matter.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    You keep posting the same crap along with that stupid Justin Timberlake song, you can see where the same post the third time can get a bit frustrating right?
    1- its a confirmation of my analysis that what he did influenced heavily the events in NK, which is contrary to ur point of view. U can review the relevant post i wrote before starting this nobel peace prize hype, which is beyond laughable because of the style it was done in.

2- justin timberlake was a joke, i didnt even bring him up this time.

3- when i read that SK predident is calling for it it would be a sin if i don't post it :)

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Look Basela you are saying Trump has nothing to do with what’s happening know in Korea while everyone else from the South Korean Leader are saying the opposite so be serious in such a grandiose matter.
    Look lvv I am giving you the opportunity here of an Isabella free thread so stop quoting me , stop mentioning me, and let me be on way!

That way you can go back to celebrating your crusader in chief overlord's "achievements" without interference from an actually discerning adult!

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    1- its a confirmation of my analysis that what he did influenced heavily the events in NK, which is contrary to ur point of view. U can review the relevant post i wrote before starting this nobel peace prize hype, which is beyond laughable because of the style it was done in.

2- justin timberlake was a joke, i didnt even bring him up this time.

3- when i read that SK predident is calling for it it would be a sin if i don't post it :)
    Lol no it's not contrary to my point of view! My view was that trump's actions would have had an opposite effect had it not been for China... I have actually explained my point of view so many times in this thread alone it is actually hilarious you want to limit it to one point!

Anyway this thread is starting to give me a serious headache, so I would like the notifications to stop! If it makes you feel any better : "cry me a River!"

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    No, you did not mention Nobel Peace Prize for Trump - your point was to the contrary and just as strongly expressed.

This leads everyone to logical conclusion that awarding Trump NPP might cause you great discomfort.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    No, you did not mention Nobel Peace Prize for Trump - your point was to the contrary and just as strongly expressed.

This leads everyone to logical conclusion that awarding Trump NPP might cause you great discomfort.
    No it wouldn't, the Nobel peace prize does not always go to individuals actually working towards peace! I don't care about the prize or the implications that go with it! The same reason I didn't mind Obama getting it applies to trump. So no discomfort whatsoever on this end!

Anyway see ya in a future thread, Isabella is out! :)

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
    Peace in Korea actually works against us interest, it means no reason for troops to remain there, no reason to sell weapons and no influence over south Korea... If you can't see that I can't help you there lol! It's really quite basic! That is also why the us administration has never pushed for peace, trump never did either! Not an actual peace agreement, not like China has requested!

Also this is the second time you bring up your bullshit opinions regarding your irrelevant impression of my mental state, if you want an actual discussion with me maybe refrain from making stupid assumptions about me! I'm sticking to facts here and what is actually happening not qualifying you as an absolute idiot!
    3ichiya I don’t think anyone is interested in making assumptions about your mental state, what I described is an emotional state, where there is yet one poster to be found in this thread that hasn’t mentioned it to you, and that is very relevant to your posts because they are mostly attacks and you still have failed to make sense to us uninformed people what has changed now? Since it’s China’s interest to have peace but not the US or Trump, why did peace only happen now? And how would it even be possible eza ghasb men 3an el US?

Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

No it wouldn't, the Nobel peace prize does not always go to individuals actually working towards peace! I don't care about the prize or the implications that go with it! The same reason I didn't mind Obama getting it applies to trump. So no discomfort whatsoever on this end!

Anyway see ya in a future thread, Isabella is out! :)
    Bye bye
    Goodbye gift even CNN doesn’t agree with you Basela
    Trump deserves credit for Korean thaw - CNNPolitics

Lebanese-Nationalist

Lebanese-Nationalist

A country with 75 million people and able to become 4th economic power , and able to be military autonomous could be a. Nightmare for many in the west , starting with usa. North Korea Would Benefit Most, by Far, From Peace on Peninsula
    Sure ain't going to be the 4th economic power if they follow the North Korean model.

Could be if they follow the South Korean one; however, North Korea is so backwards and poor after more than six decades of communist rule that I bet South Korea would drain their resources trying to get them up to par.

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    Sure ain't going to be the 4th economic power if they follow the North Korean model.

Could be if they follow the South Korean one; however, North Korea is so backwards and poor after more than six decades of communist rule that I bet South Korea would drain their resources trying to get them up to par.
    thats what u say ..economists say otherwise.
    Q = ( K+L ) : Q productivity , K capital , L labour force ... south korea have K , north korea have L . in case will become united in one country . make ur calculus . to not talk about the natural resources that N. Korea have .

R

Ralph N

Incredible, Kim Jong Un is delivering on all fronts
    Wonder what he's getting in return?
    Maybe and I am saying maybe they will destroy him very fast... I mean they promised him not to kill him slowly...

He surrendered...I dont know if the Kaddafi scenario may work on him...