Pentagon reveals ufo monitoring program

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
So the pentagon has revealed up till 2012 it spent 22M $ in black funding on developing tech, monitoring and investigating what essentially boils down to UFOs

And some videos from their findings were declassified recently and show really bizarre sh!t :)

Here's one of a vehicle gliding over the waves of the pacific at tremendous pace and bizarre trajectories with fighter pilots struggling to keep up with it from above

Great stuff!!

• Advertisement
  • Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Probably just a staged footage so that the US government can justify spending 22M$ on “UFO monitoring.”
    this is black ops money brah, u dont justify it, u put it under plumbing budget lol

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

Probably just a staged footage so that the US government can justify spending 22M$ on “UFO monitoring.”
    Or maybe now they consider space to be a field from which they can gain definitive military superiority over all other countries (whether they have nuclear weapons or not by being able to intercept from there all launched missiles for example) and they need an excuse to aggressively invest in the technology and control it. This goes in line with Trump declaring the creation of a US space force.

R

Ralph N

Its not this one...

What we are going to witness is a contact...
    Look Lebnaouneh, they have been here from long time ago, and they have some agenda which is what I am not able to perceive very clearly...What I know there are multiple agendas and very very very few of them are for our benefit..
    It turns out that they are not necessarily advanced ethically. What I was able to grasp is that they are like us, there is politics wins and loses..many of them are trying to do what is in their own best interest very few are those who protect our planet...
    And Lebnaouneh, when this happens it will be clear to you and you will use the same word you used when you said what I predict is like expectations.. and I guess right...
    I am not guessing Lebnaouneh...
    And one more thing they in many times in earlier centuries revealed themselves to us...and the story is long...it will not be the first time.
    After the Roswell incident, the US Army took the object and studied it for 60 years and it may had been able to make something like it...I doubt it..
    When the Colonel who arrived at the scene of Roswell incident declared that the US Airforce captured an UFO , the next day they removed him from office and they declared that the incident was a ballon.. funny thing there was no ballon flying that day for 700 miles from Roswell...

Last edited:
    R

Ralph N

1521012405316.png 1521012478190.png

Philip J. Corso
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Philip James Corso Born May 22, 1915Died July 16, 1998 (aged 83)
    Jupiter, FloridaAllegiance United States of AmericaService/branch United States ArmyYears of service February 23, 1942 – March 1, 1963Rank Lieutenant ColonelCommands held Battalion Commander of European Air Defense
    Intel Staff Officer Plans & Estimate Branch GHQ Far East Command
    Chief Special Project Branch G-2 Section of the HQ AFFE 8000th AU Command
    Chief Foreign Technology Division of the United States Department of Defense
    Staff Officer in the Plans Division OCRD Washington DC, Fort RileyBattles/wars World War II
    Korean WarAwards American Campaign Medal
    American Defense Service Medal
    Bronze Star
    Commendation Ribbon
    EAME Campaign Medal
    Legion of Merit
    World War II Victory Medal
    Philip James Corso (May 22, 1915 – July 16, 1998) was an American Army officer.
    He served in the United States Army from February 23, 1942, to March 1, 1963,[1] and earned the rank of lieutenant colonel.
    Corso published The Day After Roswell, about how he was involved in the research of extraterrestrial technology recovered from the 1947 Roswell UFO Incident. On July 23, 1997, he was a guest on the popular late night radio show, Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell where he spoke live about his Roswell story. This interview was rebroadcast by Coast to Coast AM on July 3, 2010.

The Day After Roswell[edit]
    Main article: The Day After Roswell

In his book The Day After Roswell (co-author William J. Birnes) claims he stewarded extraterrestrial artifacts recovered from a crash near Roswell, New Mexico, in 1947.
    Corso says a covert government group was assembled under the leadership of Adm. Roscoe H. Hillenkoetter, the first director of Central Intelligence (see Majestic 12). Among its tasks was to collect all information on off-planet technology. The US administration simultaneously discounted the existence of flying saucers in the eyes of the public, Corso says.
    According to Corso, the reverse engineering of these artifacts indirectly led to the development of accelerated particle beam devices, fiber optics, lasers, integrated circuit chips and Kevlarmaterial.
    In the book, Corso claims the Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI), or "Star Wars", was meant to achieve the destructive capacity of electronic guidance systems in incoming enemy warheads, as well as the disabling of enemy spacecraft, including those of extraterrestrial origin.

Last edited:
    spacecreature

spacecreature

This is utter BS, and it has been expected for a while in the conspiracy theorists community. Just like their fake moon landings and their million dollars CGI planet photos.
    They have hidden it since forever calling anyone who talks about UFOs a nutcase and now suddenly they keep promoting this Aliens agenda. They will probably stage an Alien invasion at some point as another false flag, for god knows what twisted reasons.
    (@Ralph N You have guessed right, but it's all going to be fake)

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    This is utter BS, and it has been expected for a while in the conspiracy theorists community. Just like their fake moon landings and their million dollars CGI planet photos.
    They have hidden it since forever calling anyone who talks about UFOs a nutcase and now suddenly they keep promoting this Aliens agenda. They will probably stage an Alien invasion at some point as another false flag, for god knows what twisted reasons.
    B rabbak man dont start with the fake moon landing and flat earth again ba3d ma t3ashet... :p

Last edited:
    SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    It's part of the Illuminati plan - stage an alien invasion to force the world into a new world order - united against the aliens! I can't believe i still remember that from my old days of watching Alex Jones! :)

R

Ralph N

Spacecreature, they are doing everything to cover it up...it took tremendous courage and determination for this information to be revealed...
    Everything will be revealed because what you will see you will not doubt it, and you will wish it was fake...

spacecreature

spacecreature

B rabbak man dont start with the fake moon landing and flat earth again ba3d ma t3ashet... :p
    I don't know about the flat earth haha, but you have to agree those moon landing videos look fake as ****, and the way NASA answers questions is ridiculous like they lost the technology to go back and that they trashed all the files lol, and that they had no problem with the Van Allen radiation belt coz it wasn't discovered yet haha, come on!

It's part of the Illuminati plan - stage an alien invasion to force the world into a new world order - united against the aliens! I can't believe i still remember that from my old days of watching Alex Jones! :)
    He is now considered a "shill" by many, and has changed a lot from his old days apparently. I only learned about him recently, was never really into conspiracy theories, but never beleived the moon landing bit. Eddie Bravo is hilarious to watch though, Tin Foil Hats podcast is fun to watch also, Eric Dubay seems like the new godfather of Flat Earth, ODD Reality is interesting too, whether it is true or not (some things make sense) it's fun and entertaining to watch, and makes you see things differently and maybe opens your eyes to other possibilities and you learn not to "trust" so easily and not be scared to question mainstream ideas presented to us by the all knowing authorities etc..

A really funny woman I discovered recently is an Australian comedian Elissa Hawk, she mixes stand up comedy with conspiracy theories in a very creative way

R

Ralph N

Senator.png

@Lebnaouneh an other delusional senator...

Last edited:
    R

Ralph N

Loooool his is the senator that was responsible to get black funding for the monitoring program.

What are you talking abt??
    By any means do you know morally what does the Truth is out there means? It means Aliens are out there its from Christ Carter...it is like a symbol for alien hunters...if the senator used it it means he has hints.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Its not this one...

What we are going to witness is a contact...
    Look Lebnaouneh, they have been here from long time ago, and they have some agenda which is what I am not able to perceive very clearly...What I know there are multiple agendas and very very very few of them are for our benefit..
    It turns out that they are not necessarily advanced ethically. What I was able to grasp is that they are like us, there is politics wins and loses..many of them are trying to do what is in their own best interest very few are those who protect our planet...
    And Lebnaouneh, when this happens it will be clear to you and you will use the same word you used when you said what I predict is like expectations.. and I guess right...
    I am not guessing Lebnaouneh...
    And one more thing they in many times in earlier centuries revealed themselves to us...and the story is long...it will not be the first time.
    After the Roswell incident, the US Army took the object and studied it for 60 years and it may had been able to make something like it...I doubt it..
    When the Colonel who arrived at the scene of Roswell incident declared that the US Airforce captured an UFO , the next day they removed him from office and they declared that the incident was a ballon.. funny thing there was no ballon flying that day for 700 miles from Roswell...
    I think if you focus better, you will be able to preceive clearer. Try meditation it helps. I for example, when I focus hard I preceice all of them. I can confirm to you without doubt that they eat cereal for breakfast. :)

R

Ralph N

I think if you focus better, you will be able to preceive clearer. Try meditation it helps. I for example, when I focus hard I preceice all of them. I can confirm to you without doubt that they eat cereal for breakfast. :)
    Walla askhaf mennak ya zalami... enta malaket jamel el sakhafe. askhaf bane2adam 3alla wej el ard..