Pentagon reveals ufo monitoring program

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

So the pentagon has revealed up till 2012 it spent 22M $ in black funding on developing tech, monitoring and investigating what essentially boils down to UFOs
And some videos from their findings were declassified recently and show really bizarre sh!t :)
Here's one of a vehicle gliding over the waves of the pacific at tremendous pace and bizarre trajectories with fighter pilots struggling to keep up with it from above
that's one drunken UFO that the retards can't keep up with it ... how come can these retards not smash into each others in the sky while trying to keep up with a drunken UFO? have you thought about that my dear bacon king?
Great stuff!!
Fake stuff ... the navy can fake stuff too .. maybe they're looking to fund themselves from youtube too ?

Last edited:
  • Advertisement
  • ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

Probably just a staged footage so that the US government can justify spending 22M$ on “UFO monitoring.”
    that's the first time you write something useful.
    congratulations. knowing that in the past (during the cold war)
    in order not to clash and create public panic, when the USSR or the US want to try a new tech aircraft or intercontinental ballistic missile
    they would claim it was a UFO (unidentified flying object)

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

so any kind of humour is forbidden from members who don't have green tags next to their username ?
    or because they aren't crusaders ?! ..... what a fart this forum has become ... yes the NAVY has posted a FLYING ELEPHANT
    and you CLASS people believe it ... I pity you.

Hey crusaders scum, here's a reality check:
    1 - if Aliens were more advanced than us, they would have established contact by now
    2 - if we were more advanced than aliens, we would have found them by now and they would be
    too primitive to think about our existence, most probably they would be too busy discovering each others
    territories

bottom line, Aliens don't exist !!

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    so any kind of humour is forbidden from members who don't have green tags next to their username ?
    or because they aren't crusaders ?! ..... what a fart this forum has become ... yes the NAVY has posted a FLYING ELEPHANT
    and you CLASS people believe it ... I pity you.

Hey crusaders scum, here's a reality check:
    1 - if Aliens were more advanced than us, they would have established contact by now
    2 - if we were more advanced than aliens, we would have found them by now and they would be
    too primitive to think about our existence, most probably they would be too busy discovering each others
    territories

bottom line, Aliens don't exist !!
    To be so sure of something so vague is pure insanity.
    Ufo doesnt mean aliens, it could be a north korean ballerina dancer strapped with portsble vector thrust rockets

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

To be so sure of something so vague is pure insanity.
    Ufo doesnt mean aliens, it could be a north korean ballerina dancer strapped with portsble vector thrust rockets
    If so why a my flying elephant was deleted? doesn't it qualify as UFO ? :p
    why are you zo obzesd about north korea ?! they seem normal human beings to me

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

@Isabella's face after I blew up her wet dreams of changing diapers to an alien species