People Power

Shuyu3i

Shuyu3i

It seems that a government with march 8 or with feb 14 does not make a different. The problem is with the sectarian regime which needs to be dropped immediately. Isn't it time for the people to go on the streets? What are they waiting for? We have corruption everywhere, no roads, no electricity, no water basically Lebanon's people are living without dignity nor honour. Are they happy like that? Everytime I go to Lebanon which is every year or so I see Lebanon is moving backwards and the rest of the world going forwards. Something has to give. They keep on feeding us the same **** day in and day out. People wake up!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Leb_Rebel

Leb_Rebel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It seems that a government with march 8 or with feb 14 does not make a different. The problem is with the sectarian regime which needs to be dropped immediately. Isn't it time for the people to go on the streets? What are they waiting for? We have corruption everywhere, no roads, no electricity, no water basically Lebanon's people are living without dignity nor honour. Are they happy like that? Everytime I go to Lebanon which is every year or so I see Lebanon is moving backwards and the rest of the world going forwards. Something has to give. They keep on feeding us the same **** day in and day out. People wake up!!!!!!
    You go Komrad

Vision

Vision

People power in Lebanon always works. All you need is deep pockets and good negotiations with cooking oil wholesalers.

Shuyu3i

Shuyu3i

People power in Lebanon always works. All you need is deep pockets and good negotiations with cooking oil wholesalers.
    This is the problem, deep pockets. This country has been like this for so long. It's time we actually believe we can change this country. Our grandfather's are rolling in their grave at what Lebanon has become.

Red Phoenix

Red Phoenix

Legendary Member
    This is the problem, deep pockets. This country has been like this for so long. It's time we actually believe we can change this country. Our grandfather's are rolling in their grave at what Lebanon has become.
    actually our grandfathers actually lived their own hell and laid the ground for this hell we all live in now

sins of that fathers and sons and grandsons... welcome to the lands of lebanon

in short man, we are not citizens and this aint a real country not by the wildest stretch of the imagination

Vision

Vision

I don't know about you, but my great grandfather put his son on a ship and said "Go my son and find a place where you can live in dignity".
    Every decade, since 1886 has a family member of ours taken a leap of faith and attempted to return and resettle in Lebanon, but have failed in doing so. And here we are in 2012 , 126 years since our initial migration, and we're calling on the Lebanese to protest against themselves!!!!

All I can tell you shuyui is, as was passed down to me, find yourself a place to live in where you can live with dignity, because maybe the Lebanese society is content with status quo, and there is a problem with us and the way we are, and maybe, we just don't belong there anymore

Shuyu3i

Shuyu3i

I don't know about you, but my great grandfather put his son on a ship and said "Go my son and find a place where you can live in dignity".
    Every decade, since 1886 has a family member of ours taken a leap of faith and attempted to return and resettle in Lebanon, but have failed in doing so. And here we are in 2012 , 126 years since our initial migration, and we're calling on the Lebanese to protest against themselves!!!!

All I can tell you shuyui is, as was passed down to me, find yourself a place to live in where you can live with dignity, because maybe the Lebanese society is content with status quo, and there is a problem with us and the way we are, and maybe, we just don't belong there anymore
    I also live in Australia with my father being here for almost 40 years. I have the dream of going back one day but want to live in dignity. It's not really hard to understand but some in Lebanon just don't get it. The status quo one day must be broken. I just hope sooner rather than later.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    سكان لبنان افسد من حكامه!

Shuyu3i

Shuyu3i

It's time for people to move against this state. We have been in this delusional state for over 30 years. Enough is Enough!! We have nothing. This country is only for the 'za3ran' and the good people are suffering.

Republican

Republican

Legendary Member
    It's time for people to move against this state. We have been in this delusional state for over 30 years. Enough is Enough!! We have nothing. This country is only for the 'za3ran' and the good people are suffering.
    How are you going to do that? Lebanese are sectarian to the bones... Without an extreme, radical secular state and a couple of decades of thorough education, the situation isn't going anywhere.

jimmy55

jimmy55

religion is the culprit

Shuyu3i

Shuyu3i

How are you going to do that? Lebanese are sectarian to the bones... Without an extreme, radical secular state and a couple of decades of thorough education, the situation isn't going anywhere.
    The first way to decrease sectarianism is through a fair and just election law. Once people have the chance to vote for a leader which doesn't represent the sectarian establishment of this country then we can go to stage 2.