• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

People who bought from aliexpress???

technologylover

technologylover

Anyone who had purchased something from aliexpress ? How much does the free delivery need on average ?
Do they really take the max time 2 months ?

• Advertisement
  • Layyouss

Layyouss

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    Anyone who had purchased something from aliexpress ? How much does the free delivery need on average ?
    Do they really take the max time 2 months ?
    it depends on the supplier and his location in china.
    I bought a couple things exactly a month ago, I received 2 of them yesterday and still waiting for the rest but on average it usually takes 40 days.

Hyperbole

Hyperbole

I have a bunch of Aliexpress-obsessed women in the direct and extended family. Most of the stuff they've bought took at least 1 month to arrive. Lots of items are close to the 2 month mark. This is all clothing, mind you. I don't know of anyone with experience with other types of items off that site.

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    1-2 months.

Byousaloulak bil to2sit kamen.

technologylover

technologylover

ohh. the problem is express delivery costs too much . For example i ordered a cable (5 $) which costs here (the cheapest one) 22$. the express delivery fees are like 10x the price if the item !!!

technologylover

technologylover

Is there any other online shopping website like this one with such low prices with a faster free delivery ??

tdrmahdi

tdrmahdi

I buy from Aliexpress all the time .. usually i don't use the freeshipping as i buy in bulk , but when I do , it takes from 2 to 6 weeks, and it totally depend on the seller and his location in China or HK ..

M

mosbah86

Aliexpress

I ordered some 200 USB card through alibaba website and paid via western union, this was in March 31 2014 and the tracking number they gave is: RC088474516CN

I tracked it at LibanPost website and it is received in May 16 but it wasn't the right item, can anyone help?

Roger 99

Roger 99

Hey I got a question plz if you order a little item from aliexpress what color is the package that arrives in ?? Plz tell me.

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    Hey I got a question plz if you order a little item from aliexpress what color is the package that arrives in ?? Plz tell me.
    What do you mean what color ?

Usually aliexpress put it in a black bag , sometimes yellow.

Hameed

Hameed

wallah el mishkleh mish bi Ali Express ... el mishkleh bel customs iza 3ajjaboun el item wou 2aratou wou 7attoulak shi teneh ma7allo هههههههههه