Pet Rescue and Adoption

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
Hello peoplez of the Lebanon, i hereby declare this thread the official OROOM pet and fluffy friends safety net.

If anybody hears about a dog/cat/pet needing to find a new home, lets post the info here and try to make their lives a little better.

I will start with this plea to find a new home for this cute little 1 year old bichon.

6A054A1B-E8F6-44DE-AFE1-6C6A905AC09D.jpeg E3415DF0-835E-44C2-A6A1-DA4B50E4E1A0.jpeg

PM me for details if interrested plz! <3

and if you turn out to be an assshole i will come down and smite your face with Mjollnir while @SeaAb bittchslaps you silly!

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Hello peoplez of the Lebanon, i hereby declare this thread the official OROOM pet and fluffy friends safety net.

If anybody hears about a dog/cat/pet needing to find a new home, lets post the info here and try to make their lives a little better.

I will start with this plea to find a new home for this cute little 1 year old bichon.

View attachment 12723View attachment 12724

and if you turn out to be an assshole i will come down and smite your face with Mjollnir while @SeaAb bittchslaps you silly!

Cheers
    I can adopt him, but partially. I can send him a box of treats on a weekly basis and take him for a walk on Sundays. (And he can always call me dad).

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    I can adopt him, but partially. I can send him a box of treats on a weekly basis and take him for a walk on Sundays. (And he can always call me dad).
    Thats nice of you but hes looking for a new home

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member

View attachment 12723View attachment 12724

Cheers
    i have a korean friend who might be interested in adopting pets, his family can adopt up to 4 pets every month, can we arrange for that? :p