• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Pierre Kakhia wins Lebanese Basketball Federation elections 2016

Thawra # Furoshima

After loosing the Students Elections in all Universities, the Lawyer elections today the Halabi List backed by Jihad Salame lost to the List of Pierre Khia who represented the LF. What make thing worse is the fact that the Halabi List was backed by the future movement plus Amal. Around 100 clubs mainly from Christians regions participated. The Leadership of FPM is demanding according to some newspapers that GSR integrate the party. Is the integration of GSR in the party the best way to stop this decline.:cool:

Thawra # Furoshima

Political parties are directly interfering in Basketball matters? Great news. Splendid.
Yes unfortunaly Pierre Kakia is responsible of LF sport group and Jihad Salame in FPM, also Jihad Saleme was backed by Jean Hamam the head of Olympic comity meaning the defeat is historical for FPM..:cool:

Ralph N

Bassil is not a born leader.. its not in his soul.. He is a good I mean very very good minister.. But not a leader....

Michel Aoun is a leader that every 100 years someone like him may appear, and Chamel might be the next Strong leader...

Halabi List would have won, had Champville financed by Yours Ibrahim Kenaan voted for him. Thats why the loss. Alot of people are just not FPMers in your camp, and move by maslaha . Ghassan Sarkis is one fake fpmers for ex.

Thawra # Furoshima

Halabi List would have won, had Champville financed by Yours Ibrahim Kenaan voted for him. Thats why the loss. Alot of people are just not FPMers in your camp, and move by maslaha . Ghassan Sarkis is one fake fpmers for ex.
My Ibrahim Kanaan what do you mean by that so Kanaan is betraying Bassil as well, Kanaan bowed down and accepted PMA decision to make Bassil leader of C\R , Kanaan is a great number 2 not a born leader...GENERAL SHAMIL ROUKOUZ IS ANOTHER CALIBER,,,,as for the elections there is always excuse for defeat but that don't change the facts .....:cool: a defeat is a defeat; time for Bassil to wake up because one day GMA will not be able to protect him ....A great openness, some humility and respect for others plus cooperation may avert a tragedy ....

I dont who is betraying who, all I know Champville/Sarkis backed Kakhia list not Halabi. The team financed by Kenaan, backed by what you call LF list. so You have to tell me whats going.Not me.Its your party.

Thawra # Furoshima

I dont who is betraying who, all I know Champville/Sarkis backed Kakhia list not Halabi. The team financed by Kenaan, backed by what you call LF list. so You have to tell me whats going.Not me.Its your party.
Frankly I don't know the details of this Bro, I'm looking on the bigger picture. True Sarkis don't like Jihad Saleme but will Champville alone will have made the difference,,,,these are details ,,,, a defeat is a defeat....:cool::cool:

Frankly I don't know the details of this Bro, I'm looking on the bigger picture. True Sarkis don't like Jihad Saleme but will Champville alone will have made the difference,,,,these are details ,,,, a defeat is a defeat....:cool::cool:

Yes it would have made difference, because the votes were very close. Votes for first division teams count 8 votes, second division 6 votes, third division 4 votes and fourth division teams vote count 1.

Thawra # Furoshima

Yes it would have made difference, because the votes were very close. Votes for first division teams count 8 votes, second division 6 votes, third division 4 votes and fourth division teams vote count 1.
Ok Sarkis is no longer FPM plus if this happened there was a bad planning from FPM leadership specially Bassil ...:cool: Most People including many formers FPM has issues with him for a variety of Reasons....plus don 't forget Amal plus Future backed Halabi

And btw, The Armenian candidate barely made it and Kenaan team Champville were close to kicking him out. The result finished 10 - 5 ( your 5 being one us ( Tammam ) one tashnag and 3 fpm). As I know Kenaan gets elected by armenian votes in his district, but he was working against them here. How ? I dont know. Explain to me.

Thawra # Furoshima

And btw, The Armenian candidate barely made it and Kenaan team Champville were close to kicking him out. The result finished 10 - 5 ( your 5 being one us ( Tammam ) one tashnag and 3 fpm). As I know Kenaan gets elected by armenian votes in his district, but he was working against them here. How ? I dont know. Explain to me.
A total mess in my opinion which shows lack of leadership and planning from all specially Bassil....:cool: that's why GCR is needed ...