Please translate this handwriting from arab to arabic

• Advertisement
  • Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    @Holaco if you can give some information about what this is regarding, it may help us make up the words, or at least try to make better guesses.

Holaco

THis one is for car, not pharmacy. LOL

And it is not for me, but for a friend and he asked me to translate it but I did not know

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    Second line:
    ستمد ...... والاحو

Letters as best as I could make them... but the sentence makes no sense.

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Not a doctor's nor a pharmacist's note, looks like an invoice from an electronics/equipment store?
    THis one is for car, not pharmacy. LOL

And it is not for me, but for a friend and he asked me to translate it but I did not know
    Pharmacists have experience reading unreadable crap which is what this is! Plus there's one on every corner lol worth a shot

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It looks to be issued in Kuweit. @Iron Maiden, does your Houthie gene have any Kuweiti memory? for Example:
    First line= identity - Azhoul Makinat sha7n mouror: A guy's family name is Azhoul and he is the owner of a truck in traffic.
    Second line: Shamel Sharkha wallahou (This is an idiomatic kuweiti expression meaning: in the name of god - the vehicle is standing proud and tall)
    Third: kafala lil3araba + tahrib al zeit: Fee for the vehicle's insurance and extra for smuggling the oil)
    Fourth: Li muddat 3 shahrein (armenian typo for 3 ashhour, the insurance duration).

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    And that's 50$ For the translation service, thank you. W iza ma ma3ak frata send a donation to the @Jo of the Oroom.

Iron Maiden

It looks to be issued in Kuweit. @Iron Maiden, does your Houthie gene have any Kuweiti memory? for Example:
    First line= identity - Azhoul Makinat sha7n mouror: A guy's family name is Azhoul and he is the owner of a truck in traffic.
    Second line: Shamel Sharkha wallahou (This is an idiomatic kuweiti expression meaning: in the name of god - the vehicle is standing proud and tall)
    Third: kafala lil3araba + tahrib al zeit: Fee for the vehicle's insurance and extra for smuggling the oil)
    Fourth: Li muddat 3 shahrein (armenian typo for 3 ashhour, the insurance duration).

And that's 50$ For the translation service, thank you. W iza ma ma3ak frata send a donation to the @Jo of the Oroom.
    U ser are a mage!

My ancestors’ genes were awakened by your post snd led me to find a little mistake in ur last sentence, perhaps oil leakage is a more appropriate term?

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    U ser are a mage!

My ancestors’ genes were awakened by your post snd led me to find a little mistake in ur last sentence, perhaps oil leakage is a more appropriate term?
    If we want to be that squeamish, smuggling out the oil - Tahreeb el zeit - is also what a hole in the cable actually does.

mrsrx

Orange Room Supporter