• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

PM Moustafa Adib Government formation 2020 [M. Adib resigns amid impasse]

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
wel anka with Emmanuel, he wants for Lebanon ministers whose children live abroad to take fateful decisions for people living in Lebanon.

Lebanon deserves ministers and representatives who only owns Lebanese citizenship, and therefore would never have the option to leave and let the ship go sinking.

Last edited:
Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
The West has decided to increase its war against HA and to blackmail the Lebanese to follow the western dictates and enter in war against HA.

So the question concerns every Lebanese: Shall I abide by western dictates, and instead of at least staying 3al 7ayed, enter in war against my Lebanese compatriots?

Actually to think of it, if they start any civil unrest or cause a civil war or any form of strife and they succeed in evoking a reaction, that would be the end of the Taef, they very much dont want to see it die. And this time around there wont be a Doha to save them. It would be all or nothing. No half baked solutions. As much as it is in our interest not to have internal strife, it is also in their interest not to. And as much as it would be in their interest to start strife, it would be more in our interest as well. Either way they play it, we win. And in the end, we wont talk with them. We will talk to their bosses for resolutions. The border with Israehell, whom they're serving and acting as tools and sellouts to backstab us for, does not pass through Tripoli or Bsharri. It passes through Naqoora, Adaisseh, and Kfar Kila among other of our towns and villages. The conflict with Israehell is ours, not theirs. This is exemplified with Berri negotaiting the Berri demarcation through the Americans. And if we are to imagine a peace deal with Israehell, it would be a Shia president or PM or foreign minister or speaker signing it. Not a sectarian bigot who doesnt represent us from the corrupt apartheid regime. We will **** up literally every traitor before such a deal would ever manifest and the foreign powers using them must yield to oir demands and dispose these rogues as expendables for their interests and nothing less. And these are the proponents of federalism. I dont understand why they cant mind their business and practice what they believe in, even if unofficially. We will ****ing go full blown sectarian like my posts of recent are oozing of sectarianism. We will give them high dose of their medicine. They will and must be made to regret ever using sectarianism on us.

Last edited:
Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Let’s be honest, good thing they did.
Other than Aounists being political failure they also fail at their responsibilities towards the Lebanese

Good thing Ziad Hawat was voted ra2is
His term was the best jbeil has ever known by far.
Compare that to FPM in every single position they held.. you get the idea.

Personally i see Ziad Hawat as the next president of Lebanon.

What intoxicants do you take in the morning for breakfast?

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
Actually to think of it, if they start any civil unrest or cause a civil war or any form of strife and they succeed in evoking a reaction, that would be the end of the Taef, they very much dont want to see it die. And this time around there wont be a Doha to save them. It would be all or nothing. No half baked solutions. As much as it is in our interest not to have internal strife, it is also in their interest not to. And as much as it would be in their interest to start strife, it would be more in our interest as well. Either way they play it, we win. And in the end, we wont talk with them. We will talk to their bosses for resolutions. The border with Israehell, whom they're serving and acting as tools and sellouts to backstab us for, does not pass through Tripoli or Bsharri. It passes through Naqoora, Adaisseh, and Kfar Kila among other of our towns and villages. The conflict with Israehell is ours, not theirs. This is exemplified with Berri negotaiting the Berri demarcation through the Americans. And if we are to imagine a peace deal with Israehell, it would be a Shia president or PM or foreign minister or speaker signing it. Not a sectarian bigot who doesnt represent us from the corrupt apartheid regime. We will **** up literally every traitor before such a deal would ever manifest and the foreign powers using them must yield to oir demands and dispose these rogues as expendables for their interests and nothing less. And these are the proponents of federalism. I dont understand why they cant mind their business and practice what they believe in, even if unofficially. We will ****ing go full blown sectarian like my posts of recent are oozing of sectarianism. We will give them high dose of their medicine. They will and must be made to regret ever using sectarianism on us.
IMHO secularism with la markaziya is the best solution for the state of Lebanon. La muthalathe wala muraba3a.

If people in Baalbek don't wan't alcohol shops, it is their right even if others may regret it. If people in Juniyeh want brothels, it is regrettable but it is their city and neighbourhood.

Shu ra2yak akh @Resign ?

Last edited:
Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
IMHO secularism with la markaziya is the best solution for the state of Lebanon. La muthalathe wala muraba3a.

If people in Baalbek don't wan't alcohol shops, it is their right even if others may regret it. If people in Juniyeh want brothels, it is regrettable but it is their city.

Shu ra2yak akh @Resign ?

Whatever they want, we dont really care. But one thing: they will never lord it over us. We dont even mind to leave them to their fate and in the hands of their colonial masters. Let them feel truly how small and insignificant they are. They cant flex their nonexistent muscles on us using foreign hands. Whatever they want. Federalism, partition, decentralization, prostitution, etc. They should choose and we will choose too. And let the best win. We haven't explored our options. We haven't even done anything. We haven't reacted. Provocation after provocation and incitement and insults. In the end of it all, they will not hand fingers to bite in regret. These rogues should continue to be foolish to their detriment.

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
Whatever they want, we dont really care. But one thing: they will never lord it over us. We dont even mind to leave them to their fate and in the hands of their colonial masters. Let them feel truly how small and insignificant they are. They cant flex their nonexistent muscles on us using foreign hands. Whatever they want. Federalism, partition, decentralization, prostitution, etc. They should choose and we will choose too. And let the best win. We haven't explored our options. We haven't even done anything. We haven't reacted. Provocation after provocation and incitement and insults. In the end of it all, they will not hand fingers to bite in regret. These rogues should continue to be foolish to their detriment.
Lebanon can't be fixed with this division mentality. ne7na w hole w holeek. FPM fala2o samena with speeches about Christian rights, whenne nezleen nahsh jaharan naharan biwizaraton. In the Education ministry, the corrupted (as per Minister Majdub) FPMer Sonia Khoury, Mrs the millions of USD malaf of syrian refugees, has used to behave as if the ministry belongs to her father. also FPMers there used to hunt the Sunnis in key positions to replace them with corrupted FPMers.

That is why secularism is the best solution.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Lebanon can't be fixed with this division mentality. ne7na w hole w holeek. FPM fala2o samena with speeches about Christian rights, whenne nezleen nahsh jaharan naharan biwizaraton. In the Education ministry, the corrupted (as per Minister Majdub) FPMer Sonia Khoury, Mrs the millions of USD malaf of syrian refugees, has used to behave as if the ministry belongs to her father. also FPMers there used to hunt the Sunnis in key positions to replace them with corrupted FPMers.

That is why secularism is the best solution.

They dont want secularism or even a civil state. The patriarch and the like of Soueid think Taef and the presidency being occupied by a Maronite was a revelation from God. They've held the presidency for 77 yrs and likewise the Sunnis holding on to the PM post for 77 years and we tolerated all that and now they're dragging an ordinary ministry from our sect because of their filthy grudges and sectarian hatred and hunger. Are your leaders drunk or stupid or just arrogant? Both Sunnis and Maronites combined dont form up to 50% of all Lebanese. The Maronites hide under the collective Christian nomenclature to inflate their size. The reason why another civil war would be a blessing in disguise. It will bring an end to Taef and the National Pact which their racist mentality imposed on Lebanon. They dont even want to dialogue on the prospects of regime change or transformation, even when the Maronite president himself is calling for change in his last speech. Presently, only full blown sectarianism will work for us. We stand firmly and solidly behind and with our elected leaders and beloved, Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah and Nabih Berri (may Allah preserve them). Anything else would be a waste of time.They're not ready to evolve from their backward apartheid regime and mentality of hatred, grudges and sectarian prejudices to build a modern and progressive state. Their dirty sectarian mindset wont allow them to. So better we play the sectarian game and beat them in your own game like it is happening. They're losing in their own game and it is good. Give them a bigger dose of their bitter medicine.

Here I'm not referring to any political party but to the sect/s itself/themselves. I'm not talking politics. I'm talking sectarianism. Talking about secularism and civil state with sectarian bigots is a waste of time. I have no business with any political party. I am either a Shia and a Lebanese or both, but not one without the other. Otherwise I choose the former, if I'd be discriminated against for what faith I was born into. If you want to discriminate against me based on my faith, I dont and wont accept to belong to any such state.

Last edited:
R

Ralph N

Let’s be honest, good thing they did.
Other than Aounists being political failure they also fail at their responsibilities towards the Lebanese

Good thing Ziad Hawat was voted ra2is
His term was the best jbeil has ever known by far.
Compare that to FPM in every single position they held.. you get the idea.

Personally i see Ziad Hawat as the next president of Lebanon.
I told you INJAZAT ZIAD HAWAT for what the previous chief did.... its not his... sha3ed salafe moutataref...

R

Ralph N

The West has decided to increase its war against HA and to blackmail the Lebanese to follow the western dictates and enter in war against HA.

So the question concerns every Lebanese: Shall I abide by western dictates, and instead of at least staying 3al 7ayed, enter in war against my Lebanese compatriots?

We dont care about Hizb alla anymore.. Bunch of liars and traitors... not one single important decision they stood by FPM.. not electricity not water.. nothing... We dont care anymore... If the west decides to destroy hizb alla he would do Shi3as a favour... look at yamen, look at iran, look at iraq are they happy? even Iraqi shi3as are protesting against Iran....

R

Ralph N

GB already said it very clearly in his last speech.

The West has been already warring against HA and mistreating Shias. We HA don't ask anyone to stand with us but only enno y7aydo 7alhom and not stab us.

We dont stab, thats what berri and Hizb alla do.. we dont do this things...

BEAST

BEAST

Legendary Member
15% Alawites rule Syria. 20% Sunnis rule over Bahrain. Dont forget that. By kind estimates, we are 1/3. If a transparent census is conducted, we could be up to anything between 50 to 55%. We arent seeking to impose anything. Our success has been in true partnership and not encroaching on anyone's rights, even though others keep trying that shit on us. And when you take over people's rights, they will always demand justice, like we are doing and have been doing since independence.
You were a second-class citizen an hour ago. Make up your damn mind.

R

Ralph N

They dont want secularism or even a civil state. The patriarch and the like of Soueid think Taef and the presidency being occupied by a Maronite was a revelation from God. They've held the presidency for 77 yrs and likewise the Sunnis holding on to the PM post for 77 years and we tolerated all that and now they're dragging an ordinary ministry from our sect because of their filthy grudges and sectarian hatred and hunger. Are your leaders drunk or stupid or just arrogant? Both Sunnis and Maronites combined dont form up to 50% of all Lebanese. The Maronites hide under the collective Christian nomenclature to inflate their size. The reason why another civil war would be a blessing in disguise. It will bring an end to Taef and the National Pact which their racist mentality imposed on Lebanon. They dont even want to dialogue on the prospects of regime change or transformation, even when the Maronite president himself is calling for change in his last speech. Presently, only full blown sectarianism will work for us. We stand firmly and solidly behind and with our elected leaders and beloved, Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah and Nabih Berri (may Allah preserve them). Anything else would be a waste of time.They're not ready to evolve from their backward apartheid regime and mentality of hatred, grudges and sectarian prejudices to build a modern and progressive state. Their dirty sectarian mindset wont allow them to. So better we play the sectarian game and beat them in your own game like it is happening. They're losing in their own game and it is good. Give them a bigger dose of their bitter medicine.

Here I'm not referring to any political party but to the sect/s itself/themselves. I'm not talking politics. I'm talking sectarianism. Talking about secularism and civil state with sectarian bigots is a waste of time. I have no business with any political party. I am either a Shia and a Lebanese or both, but not one without the other. Otherwise I choose the former, if I'd be discriminated against for what faith I was born into. If you want to discriminate against me based on my faith, I dont and wont accept to belong to any such state.

HAHAHA... Allah ykhalilak yehon...

BEAST

BEAST

Legendary Member
Ah, another keyboard navy SEAL. Fi ktir metlak mara2o 3al forum.

On a somewhat relevant note, weren't you just telling me that a) you're being treated as second-class citizens, and b) you never threatened anyone? shway shway man, battalt 3am la77e2 3leik

BEAST

BEAST

Legendary Member
I told you INJAZAT ZIAD HAWAT for what the previous chief did.... its not his... sha3ed salafe moutataref...
من كلّ عقلك بعدك بتعلّق عهالبهلة؟ بين فارس سعيد ونوفل ضوّ وهلّق زياد حوّاط، صار بارم عكلّ زبالة 14 آذار وداعمن بالرئاسة

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
You were a second-class citizen an hour ago. Make up your damn mind.

Apparently. That was the purpose of the apartheid regime from the onset. Isnt that clear enough for the blind to see? The times have changed and the hunter is now the hunted. 😃

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Ah, another keyboard navy SEAL. Fi ktir metlak mara2o 3al forum.

On a somewhat relevant note, weren't you just telling me that a) you're being treated as second-class citizens, and b) you never threatened anyone? shway shway man, battalt 3am la77e2 3leik

Mitel ma baddak habibi. Bna3tikon yeha 3al ne3em w 3al kheshen. Tekram 3aynak. Seek and you shall find, says the Bible.

elias-aj

elias-aj

Legendary Member
Agree with everything you said except this part. I don't see it as an advantage, to the contrary. KAn3an proved to be at best incompetent and influenceable, or worse, corrupt and ready to torpedo the right reform plans to please the banks and the corrupt mafia.
Sad to say this but the only politician I can trust at this moment to put Lebanon's interest first is ... a Frenchman.

Actually, I didn't follow the work within this commission, notably during the last negotiations and used to have a quite positive impression from Kan3an. Especially since we at last ended up having budget laws - that previous Governments didn't consider useful. It wouldn't be an achievement in any normally ran country, but in Lebanon unfortunately... but that's another issue and I'll trust your input. In any case, FPM will need some "changes" and certainly a new momentum, after the last experiences - like any other political party would need.

As for Macron, I'm also with you on this one (and Gosh it hurts). As OSS 117 would have said : Macron est notre Raïs à nous... Don't know if I should laugh or cry lol

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
Je te pisse au cul toi et ton monde civilisé. enta elli 7ashart tizak 'lmam7une w sort tetfaslaf 3an civilized world.

w talamo el 7ayed leish ma bt7aydo 7alkon w bte3=23do 3a janab badal ma deiman tnotto tdef3o 3an bani sahiun w 3abid bani sahyun, w men domnhom 'safiha bi3awkar w faransa.
as long as your speech remains stuck at this level, there is nothing much to be said.

when you however adopt a different approach, based on the best interest of Lebanon and the Lebanese, then maybe we can find a common ground to build on; until this happens, you are making your own hell.