• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

PM Moustafa Adib Government formation 2020 [M. Adib resigns amid impasse]

oldschool

Rafidi if you consider it impossible for Christians to live in the separate shiite state as a tiny minority and vice versa, why then do you expect us to live in all of lebanon when we will be treated as a minority?
ano it’s ok for a million christian to be treated as a minority but not ok if a few thousand of each community to be a minority?

doesn’t make sense.
The alternative is a civil state but how can that be? Hezballa is a shiite party for example. And it gets money from Iran which strengthens its grip on shiite votes. So it will get shiite votes then it will bring its people into the state based on religion just like now. Shu bi kun tghayar gher eno Shelna thé superficial munasafe which is more like 25-75 anyway

Civil state can work if we ban any interference between religion and politics and we ban outside help to any party otherwise all a civil state will do is give more share to Saudi Arabia and Iran to fight their wars here

Rafidi

Legendary Member
No one will displace/mistreat anyone else as long there is a vast majority above 90% from one sect........be sure the minorities will be well protected since they won't form any kind of threat to the federal state.
For example xians in Rmeish will have to accept the defacto ruling HA state and no one will displace them

No group of Lebanese have to live under any one political party. Lebanese can live under one state, irrespective of who is leading the state.

My mother used to tell me stories of her Christian teachers from Marjeyoun and Rmeish. We are from a village not far away. My grandfather was opposed to my mom leaving our village to another village to continue schooling. There was only a primary school in our village in her days. So my grandpa was not going to allow my mom be commuting to another village to study. Her female teachers, who were Christians, likely from the jens el 3atel 😂 had to come to my grandpa's house. They met him sleeping. And they literally dragged him from the bed and disturbed his sleep and started singing for him. And then persuaded him to allow my mom, who was a very intelligent student, leave our village to study in the neighbouring village. They literally took responsibility for her safety. That was how my late mom continued her schooling. We have coexisted for centuries. Put the political parties and divisions aside, and we will find our common heritage and identity again and again. It isnt hard for us to do it and accept ourselves as one people, however divided and astray the mind of the bigots is to create tension and hatred.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Rafidi if you consider it impossible for Christians to live in the separate shiite state as a tiny minority and vice versa, why then do you expect us to live in all of lebanon when we will be treated as a minority?
ano it’s ok for a million christian to be treated as a minority but not ok if a few thousand of each community to be a minority?

doesn’t make sense.
The alternative is a civil state but how can that be? Hezballa is a shiite party for example. And it gets money from Iran which strengthens its grip on shiite votes. So it will get shiite votes then it will bring its people into the state based on religion just like now. Shu bi kun tghayar gher eno Shelna thé superficial munasafe which is more like 25-75 anyway

Civil state can work if we ban any interference between religion and politics and we ban outside help to any party otherwise all a civil state will do is give more share to Saudi Arabia and Iran to fight their wars here

You have really misunderstood and misinterpreted my post and the intent and purpose of it. I'd advise you you read again all my posts on this subject.

SAVO

To be practical, the only possible way to stop the inner-xians stupid fights is thru the existing parties/leaders dialogue and coordination.....whether we like those leaders or not.
As much as I despise G3g3 for being a criminal backstabber I am ready to join hands with LF at this moment to stop the bleeding.
G3g3 and Bassil must understand that if they keep their stupid fights.......soon enough there will be nothing to fight for.

Gaegae is stubborn.. LF need a political leader and not military..i guess geirge 3edwen will do much better job..or someone like karim pakradouni or elie hobeika..

SAVO

I agree. Let the Christians and Sunnis (and maybe even the Druze) form their own mini-state, while the Shiites- since they’re always blabbing about how they’re the most “honorable” and best of peoples- can eat sand and get pummeled by the Jews everyday.

That way, everybody walks away happy!

shia can establish a neo kingdom. for Berri dynasty. so they resolve the problem after berri.
they can follow the windsor family model in UK

SAVO

No one will displace/mistreat anyone else as long there is a vast majority above 90% from one sect........be sure the minorities will be well protected since they won't form any kind of threat to the federal state.
For example xians in Rmeish will have to accept the defacto ruling HA state and no one will displace them

they accord in exvhange with shia of jbeil or alawies in the north

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
No group of Lebanese have to live under any one political party. Lebanese can live under one state, irrespective of who is leading the state.

My mother used to tell me stories of her Christian teachers from Marjeyoun and Rmeish. We are from a village not far away. My grandfather was opposed to my mom leaving our village to another village to continue schooling. There was only a primary school in our village in her days. So my grandpa was not going to allow my mom be commuting to another village to study. Her female teachers, who were Christians, likely from the jens el 3atel 😂 had to come to my grandpa's house. They met him sleeping. And they literally dragged him from the bed and disturbed his sleep and started singing for him. And then persuaded him to allow my mom, who was a very intelligent student, leave our village to study in the neighbouring village. They literally took responsibility for her safety. That was how my late mom continued her schooling. We have coexisted for centuries. Put the political parties and divisions aside, and we will find our common heritage and identity again and again. It isnt hard for us to do it and accept ourselves as one people, however divided and astray the mind of the bigots is to create tension and hatred.
Ah the beautiful Lebanon of the days when el Istoz khiryeh was not head of the parliament and the MOF was not a holy Shiite shrine...

I am glad you bring this personal story. Christians have been bringing unvaluable services to Lebanon and its society. Christians keep educating Lebanese regardless of their sects but unfortunately it is not working and if we leave you Lebanon alone it would end up like Yemen.
I think Christians are tired of giving ...since the 90’s we kept giving money so Berry can spray his people. The minute the Christians stop giving, then Lebanon collapse.

What you will get from Christians is peace, education, modernity and openness to everyone including the Jews or Muslims. We will build a modern Lebanon and link it with advanced countries like we always did.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
I am glad you bring this personal story. Christians have been bringing unvaluable services to Lebanon and its society. Christians keep educating Lebanese regardless of their sects but unfortunately it is not working and if we leave you Lebanon alone it would end up like Yemen.
I think Christians are tired of giving ...since the 90’s we kept giving money so Berry can spray his people. The minute the Christians stop giving, then Lebanon collapse.

What you will get from Christians is peace, education, modernity and openness to everyone including the Jews or Muslims. We will build a modern Lebanon and link it with advanced countries like we always did.

We also got Geagea from Christians 😛

Stereotypes and generalizations lead to racism and discrimination. You should stop. There are good and bad people everywhere. It doesnt mean because I am Shia so in my sight every Shia is angelic. You should learn and apply that too.

And please stop denigrating Yemen. Yemen is an ancient civilisation and its contributions to humanity are well known. A little research would highlight them. If not for the world war imposed on Yemen to starve it's people, and if not for the deliberate attempt to weaken Yemen, Yemen is a centre of civilisation and scholarship.

zero

LMAO. You are just as dumb as the muslim lebanese. If Lebanon was purely Christians at best you would've gone bankrupt like the Greeks, but more likely you would've gone bankrupt and plunged into civil war.

Joe Lebanon

Corrupted Berri's fight against 3ahed... protecting the trio corrupt since 1992 at any cost; will bring an end to HA.

HA is protecting corruption
HA is corruption itself! From drug dealing to fraud, money laundering all to finance their terrorist operations

الحج موكي

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Nothing will change in Lebanon until a decision is taken to stand up to Hizbullah militarily, or until the Islamic Regime in Iran is overthrown.

FPM are just opportunists seeking temporary power and fame at the expense of Lebanon as an entity. Nothing good will ever come from them.