• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

PM Moustafa Adib Government formation 2020 [M. Adib resigns amid impasse]

Rafidi

Legendary Member
You're either still hyped from your last latmiyye or blinded by missiles thinking you'll conquer the seas with them.

Before you welcome the internal strife you should take a look at the bigger picture and see how the US/Israel is watching Lebanon and the community hosting HA starve to death. And at the same time they are normalizing ties with everyone in the middle east. I'm not a fan of normalization but if you evaluate the situation objectively, Lebanon will not be a blocker for a major peace plan in the middle east.

You are comparing today's situation to the pounding in 2006 but in reality it's much worse than that. The lebanese will soon stand in line to fill their cars with gas; they will barely be able to buy anything beyond the necessities; their currency will deteriorate more and more.

HA is not handling this situation wisely. You're starting to sound like Bassil with the Christians rights rhetoric.

If any war erupts today, the lebanese will not be able to rebuild or repair their homes (shokran qatar is long gone). Israel don't need to start a war though, they are pounding your asses in Syria and watching you welcoming inner strife with Lebanese who are gradually turning against you. You may be able to invade Lebanon in a week or two, but this will be another nail in the coffin you're locking yourself in.

Do you support a peace deal with Israehell and under what conditions? Does the average Omar from Tripoli who is intoxicated with taraweeh support what you are saying?

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
No one is seeking to undo the Christians.

All posts can be rotated. And all posts can have a head and a vice. If the head is Muslim, then the VP will be Christian. And if the head is Christian, then the VP will be Muslim. And the posts should not be for only one sect within the particular religion. This is true munasafe and this is true mudawara. Not the lie we currently have of munasafe and mudawara where only two sects have held on to the top two posts for 77 years and counting.
And Hariri can stop having Sunnis control the ISP since he's talking about rotation.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
yea.. maybe .. go for it then :) hahaha
you are so deluded it is a sight to behold!
your wake up call is gonna be very very harsh, i hope you’re not representative of your community and there still are rational shiites out there :)

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Again
Your a hypocrite
The problem is not the confessional system
It’s you
You are demanding for more power than you deserve in this system and you’re obstructing any chances for the actual system to function through blackmail
Fshart
There’s no system change before you hand over your arms to the army or the rest of the country gets armed and then we negotiate.

put it as an earing in your ear.

You are the hypocrite. The problem is not in the heavy weapons directed at the enemy from over the border. the problem is the system and the state which failed to meet up to its obligations to protect my village in the South on sectarian premise.

No heavy weapons would be handed over before a capable and progressive state is in place.

I am not asking for more power or more than i deserve. I am only asking for you, before me, to start acting like sane and modern humans. You deserve to behave better than a Neanderthal in a sectarian or tribal fortress.

BEAST

Legendary Member
So it is either 30% gets 50% and gets the juiciest reserved posts or you walk away or isolate yourself or divide the country. Being coequal is not okay for you. The bad news for you is that it will neither be this nor that eventually. You have to live equally along with others as normal and ordinary citizens without any preferentialtreatment or support.

The genesis of the problem is the wrong foundations upon which Lebanon was built. Until all Lebanese have equal rights and are treated equally, irrespective of their sectarian or religious affiliations, we wont be at peace with ourselves. Our conscience will always bug us even if we choose to live and let live for the sake of peace and coexistence, like we have done already for 77 years, while some people have preferential treatment and do not want equality.

Nonetheless, in my personal opinion, you should be allowed to form your own country. We shouldn't even be opposing federalism but we should be encouraging you to go for partition. How can we coexist with some people who think they are superior, or rather their superiority complex is borne out of inferiority and insecurities from their compatriots and they have the drive to outdo others unfairly? We shouldn't accept coexistence. We should either have our own country or join Syria and let you too have yours. Coexistence on the basis of inequality and preferential treatment for some over others is and will always be problematic and unacceptable, even when we are not complaining. No one is begging or should be begging you to remain part of a Greater Lebanon. You should be encouraged to leave.
خلّيني أعطيك ياها من الآخر، لأنّو صراحة زهقت منّك ومن التذاكي تبعك

أوّل شي، عمول معروف ما بقا تجبلي إحصائيّات مطلّعلي ياها من راسك وتشبّق أرقام عالطالع والنازل. ما حدا قال المسيحيّين 30% والأهمّ من هيك إنّو ما حدا قال المسيحيّين بدّن 50%، بسّ لمّا حضرتك مصرّ عوزارة عملت فيها شغل
خرا، ما تتوقّع الناس تزقّفلك وتباركلك وتقلّك أكيد تفضّل خلّيها معك لأنّك أبدعت

النقطة التانية، بما إنّو حضرتك بتضلّ تجيب سيرة الحقوق المتساوية، تفضّل جاوبني على هالكمّ سؤال
كم بيت شيعي بيدفع كهربا؟
كم بيت شيعي بيدفع مي؟
كم بيت شيعي معمّر عأرض مخالفة أو مش إلو؟
كم بيت شيعي صاروا أصحابو قابضين خلوّ 3-4 مرّات وما طلعوا (إيه، عمبحكي عن أحياء الصّفيح اللي مجمّلين المنطقة حدّ المطار)
كم بيت شيعي بدل ساعة الكهربا حاطط صورة نبيه برّي وعلى راس السطح "إذ بتقطعوا الكهربا منسكّر الشركة؟"
كم بيت شيعي بيدفع ضرايب؟
!!!!كم بيت شيعي عندو سيارات مش مسجلة؟ لك كلّ السيارات اللي عم بيبيعوها شيعة على أولكس إنقاض

بسّ تجاوب على هودي بصراحة، مستعدّ كمّل الحديث معك

وبالنسبة لإنّك مستعدّ تعطينا وطن نعيش فيه لأنّو نحنا متكبّرين، كمان خلّيني إسألك كم سؤال

اللي بدو يعيش تحت سقف القانون بيكون متكبّر؟
اللي بدّو يحطّ مصريّاتو بالبنك ويجي بعد سنتين يلاقيهن بيكون متكبّر؟
اللي ما بدّو يقضّي حياتو حروب عبثيّة ومقاومة دولة مش قاريتو ودفاع عن حقوق اللي خرّبوا بلدو بيكون متكبّر؟
اللي بدّو لمّا يمرق على حاجز جيش أو درك يوقّف ويكون تحت سلطة القانون بيكون متكبّر؟
اللي بدّو يستقبل كلّ الناس ببلدو من وين ما كانوا شرط إنّو يحترموا البلد وقوانينو، بيكون متكبّر؟
اللي بدّو يضلّ أصحاب مع دول الخليج اللي نصّ لحم كتافنا من خيرن بيكون متكبّر؟
اللي بدّو طرقات وميّ وكهربا وإنترنت متل العالم والناس بيكون متكبّر؟
اللي بدّو مطار مرتّب ما بتتسكّر طريقو كلّ ما سكّان منطقة معيّنة أيّرت معن وقرّروا يقطعوا الطريق، بيكون متكبّر؟

إذا هيك التكبّر، إيه أنا متكبّر وستّين ألف متكبّر، وما بدّي عيش معك. خيّي والله العظيم ما بشبهك. روح اقعد بالجنوب قاوم لوحدك قدّ ما بدّك، وتخابطوا إنت والإسرائيليّين قد ما بدكن ويلعنني إذا بفتح تمّي... وما بقا تربّحني جميلة بداعش... إذا داعش هجموا عليّي أنا بعرف دافع عن حالي. بسّ دخيل ألله، هالكم مشط اللي قوّصتون عنّا بسوريا تعوا خدوهن وخدوا فوقن حبّة مسك وحلّوا عن سمانا إنتوا وعنجهيّتكن لأنّوا بطّلتوا تنطاقوا

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
You are the hypocrite. The problem is not in the heavy weapons directed at the enemy from over the border. the problem is the system and the state which failed to meet up to its obligations to protect my village in the South on sectarian premise.

No heavy weapons would be handed over before a capable and progressive state is in place.

I am not asking for more power or more than i deserve. I am only asking for you, before me, to start acting like sane and modern humans. You deserve to behave better than a Neanderthal in a sectarian or tribal fortress.

Your weapons are pointed at the inside and are being used to threaten and blackmail the rest of the country. There’s nothing you can do to change that fact.
If you want to be ‘equal’ then be equal, hand over your weapons and come negotiate
This is the only way
Else the system stays.

you’re making me repeat myself here.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
خلّيني أعطيك ياها من الآخر، لأنّو صراحة زهقت منّك ومن التذاكي تبعك

أوّل شي، عمول معروف ما بقا تجبلي إحصائيّات مطلّعلي ياها من راسك وتشبّق أرقام عالطالع والنازل. ما حدا قال المسيحيّين 30% والأهمّ من هيك إنّو ما حدا قال المسيحيّين بدّن 50%، بسّ لمّا حضرتك مصرّ عوزارة عملت فيها شغل
خرا، ما تتوقّع الناس تزقّفلك وتباركلك وتقلّك أكيد تفضّل خلّيها معك لأنّك أبدعت

النقطة التانية، بما إنّو حضرتك بتضلّ تجيب سيرة الحقوق المتساوية، تفضّل جاوبني على هالكمّ سؤال
كم بيت شيعي بيدفع كهربا؟
كم بيت شيعي بيدفع مي؟
كم بيت شيعي معمّر عأرض مخالفة أو مش إلو؟
كم بيت شيعي صاروا أصحابو قابضين خلوّ 3-4 مرّات وما طلعوا (إيه، عمبحكي عن أحياء الصّفيح اللي مجمّلين المنطقة حدّ المطار)
كم بيت شيعي بدل ساعة الكهربا حاطط صورة نبيه برّي وعلى راس السطح "إذ بتقطعوا الكهربا منسكّر الشركة؟"
كم بيت شيعي بيدفع ضرايب؟
!!!!كم بيت شيعي عندو سيارات مش مسجلة؟ لك كلّ السيارات اللي عم بيبيعوها شيعة على أولكس إنقاض

بسّ تجاوب على هودي بصراحة، مستعدّ كمّل الحديث معك

وبالنسبة لإنّك مستعدّ تعطينا وطن نعيش فيه لأنّو نحنا متكبّرين، كمان خلّيني إسألك كم سؤال

اللي بدو يعيش تحت سقف القانون بيكون متكبّر؟
اللي بدّو يحطّ مصريّاتو بالبنك ويجي بعد سنتين يلاقيهن بيكون متكبّر؟
اللي ما بدّو يقضّي حياتو حروب عبثيّة ومقاومة دولة مش قاريتو ودفاع عن حقوق اللي خرّبوا بلدو بيكون متكبّر؟
اللي بدّو لمّا يمرق على حاجز جيش أو درك يوقّف ويكون تحت سلطة القانون بيكون متكبّر؟
اللي بدّو يستقبل كلّ الناس ببلدو من وين ما كانوا شرط إنّو يحترموا البلد وقوانينو، بيكون متكبّر؟
اللي بدّو يضلّ أصحاب مع دول الخليج اللي نصّ لحم كتافنا من خيرن بيكون متكبّر؟
اللي بدّو طرقات وميّ وكهربا وإنترنت متل العالم والناس بيكون متكبّر؟
اللي بدّو مطار مرتّب ما بتتسكّر طريقو كلّ ما سكّان منطقة معيّنة أيّرت معن وقرّروا يقطعوا الطريق، بيكون متكبّر؟

إذا هيك التكبّر، إيه أنا متكبّر وستّين ألف متكبّر، وما بدّي عيش معك. خيّي والله العظيم ما بشبهك. روح اقعد بالجنوب قاوم لوحدك قدّ ما بدّك، وتخابطوا إنت والإسرائيليّين قد ما بدكن ويلعنني إذا بفتح تمّي... وما بقا تربّحني جميلة بداعش... إذا داعش هجموا عليّي أنا بعرف دافع عن حالي. بسّ دخيل ألله، هالكم مشط اللي قوّصتون عنّا بسوريا تعوا خدوهن وخدوا فوقن حبّة مسك وحلّوا عن سمانا إنتوا وعنجهيّتكن لأنّوا بطّلتوا تنطاقوا

Fallacies mixed with sectarian prejudices. Not worthy of a reply. You sound like a sectarian villager from Bsharri. If you need answers, ask your sectarian state.

And I dont know why you are so disturbed about the resistance. When Israehell was bombing in 2006, they bombed Dahyeh. They didnt bomb Ashrafiyyeh. You were partying and living your normal life.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Your weapons are pointed at the inside and are being used to threaten and blackmail the rest of the country. There’s nothing you can do to change that fact.
If you want to be ‘equal’ then be equal, hand over your weapons and come negotiate
This is the only way
Else the system stays.

you’re making me repeat myself here.

And when Israehell chooses to take a stroll into the South, and stay for another 25 years under whatever pretext, will your ...protect me?

BEAST

Legendary Member
Fallacies mixed with sectarian prejudices. Not worthy of a reply. You sound like a sectarian villager from Bsharri. If you need answers, ask your sectarian state.

And I dont know why you are so disturbed about the resistance. When Israehell was bombing in 2006, they bombed Dahyeh. They didnt bomb Ashrafiyyeh. You were partying and living your normal life.
Again, either answer my legitimate questions or STFU.

Last edited by a moderator:

elAshtar

Legendary Member
You're either still hyped from your last latmiyye or blinded by missiles thinking you'll conquer the seas with them.

Before you welcome the internal strife you should take a look at the bigger picture and see how the US/Israel is watching Lebanon and the community hosting HA starve to death. And at the same time they are normalizing ties with everyone in the middle east. I'm not a fan of normalization but if you evaluate the situation objectively, Lebanon will not be a blocker for a major peace plan in the middle east.

You are comparing today's situation to the pounding in 2006 but in reality it's much worse than that. The lebanese will soon stand in line to fill their cars with gas; they will barely be able to buy anything beyond the necessities; their currency will deteriorate more and more.

HA is not handling this situation wisely. You're starting to sound like Bassil with the Christians rights rhetoric.

If any war erupts today, the lebanese will not be able to rebuild or repair their homes (shokran qatar is long gone). Israel don't need to start a war though, they are pounding your asses in Syria and watching you welcoming inner strife with Lebanese who are gradually turning against you. You may be able to invade Lebanon in a week or two, but this will be another nail in the coffin you're locking yourself in.
As I said, the Iranians offered to sell us gas in Lira. The government did not take any step in this direction why? Out of fear of the Americans. However, when shit hits the fan, no one will give a flying **** about what the Americans want. And if the government insists on not taking the Iranian offer into consideration, the political parties will. Shipments can even come from Iraq though Syria just like the last shipment of Diesel.
So, there is an alternative...

As for the peace plan, who the **** are the gulf countries and what weight do they have regarding the struggle with Israel. Bahrain and UAE normalized with Israel and the rest of the gulf countries may follow? Wow. These countries were never ever part of the struggle and they have been in secret relations for quite some time. Now, everything came out cause they managed to brainwash the donkeys like yourself with their sectarian and ethnic rhetoric over the past decade. Na3eeman :)

As for the Israelis, you said it correctly. Israel would not seek war at the moment. The Americans are doing more than enough damage to the axis of resistance via sanctions and insinuating internal strife in Lebanon, something like an Israeli war would not even accomplish.

We are no less than the Ansarullah and the ppl of Gaza. We would never be subdued by sanctions/hunger, given that, unlike the Gazians and the Yemenis, we can NOT be really besieged. However, the US would damage their allies and their influence in Lebanon on the long run. The American lackeys in Lebanon can do one of two: either accept to go east and get help from countries like Iran, or clash with HA. This is up to them. If they were smart enough, they would go for the latter.

I am not delusional to neglect the fact that tough times are ahead of us. But I am confident that we would never submit and that on the long term, it will benefit us. One of the prizes would be the collapse of the current political system and hopefully a decisive victory against the American puppets.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
And when Israehell chooses to take a stroll into the South, and stay for another 25 years under whatever pretext, will your ...protect me?

You’re welcome to defend under the banners and the command of the Lebanese army and everyone will stand by you.
Period.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Again, either answer my legitimate questions or shut the f*ck up.

I am paying electricity bill for my family in the heart of Dahyeh. If you need me to give you tips each time I pay and she you the receipt, send your address through PM.

NewLeb

On what basis? Your sense of and mentality of racism and discrimination, which you so proudly and boldly propagate on the forum against certain groups of people, whether based on race or belief?

Um, on the basis of actual results. It’s why cities like Ashrafieh are major business hubs, while places like Dahieh are... not. The Shiite duo just want the MoF to continue their nefarious and rogue business conduct.

BEAST

Legendary Member
I am paying electricity bill for my family in the heart of Dahyeh. If you need me to give you tips each time I pay and she you the receipt, send your address through PM.
Thank you for doing your civic duty. However (AGAIN), that was NOT one of my questions. Understandable, since you've been living in Germany for God knows how many years and you probably can't read Arabic. Willing to translate for you if you wanna; just answer.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
You’re welcome to defend under the banners and the command of the Lebanese army and everyone will stand by you.
Period.

You are a genius. Ma Sha Allah. We do not gamble with our security and future and existence.

We are ready to do that. What you should do is to first pass a one district electoral law with proportionality. So that I know, after I hand over my weapons and Israehell takes over my village, I can move to your own village and vote. I cant even vote in your own village and you want me to hand over my weapons. How would that be possible? You dont share any of the burden and you want to decide for me. What sort of shameless mentality is this?

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Thank you for doing your civic duty. However (AGAIN), that was NOT one of my questions. Understandable, since you've been living in Germany for God knows how many years and you probably can't read Arabic. Willing to translate for you if you wanna; just answer.

I read Arabic perfectly well. Dont worry about that.

You are asking me questions about how many houses belonging to a sect pay electricity bill. I am telling you my house in Dahyeh does and I can show you the bill. That is why I said your post is fallacious and mixed with sectarian prejudices. And you dont deserve a respectable reply.

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Forget it, no use
the country is desintegarting
i have no more hope it in
Those who can escape should do it and offer a better life and future for their children
I can understand doing sacrifices to fight the enemy, but what I can't understand is not caring about the fate of the people in this severe economical crisis, because of spoils of a state leftover!
this is beyond my understanding
They just woke up and "realized" they've been maHroumin because for 77 years they "only" had Lebanon's second presidency (head of Parliament). Ya ibbare, el Nabih needs to be crowned eternal king of Lebanon so the government formation can move forward with shatlet like Ali Hassan Khalil. By then though, they will come up with another excuse to keep stalling and driving Lebanon into the abyss

BEAST

Legendary Member
I read Arabic perfectly well. Dont worry about that.

You are asking me questions about how many houses belonging to a sect pay electricity bill. I am telling you my house in Dahyeh does and I can show you the bill. That is why I said your post is fallacious and mixed with sectarian prejudices. And you dont deserve a respectable reply.
That's a cop-out if I've ever seen one. Can't say I didn't expect it.