• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

PM Moustafa Adib Government formation 2020 [M. Adib resigns amid impasse]

Weezy

Do you support a peace deal with Israehell and under what conditions? Does the average Omar from Tripoli who is intoxicated with taraweeh support what you are saying?

To start with Tararweeh is an "intoxication" that was started by the Prophet, unlike other weird beda3 people do nowadays; i wouldn't mock that practice if i were you.

To answer your question no one is happy with how countries are rushing to an unfair peace plan. But at the same time Iran has become no less of a threat than Israel to the countries in the Middle East.

I assume Israel/USA will allow the UAE to flourish greatly in order to set an example to the rest as to how a peace plan is the sound thing to do. Iran on the other hand is not helping those resenting the peace plan in forming a strong front against these efforts.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Um, on the basis of actual results. It’s why cities like Ashrafieh are major business hubs, while places like Dahieh are... not. The Shiite duo just want the MoF to continue their nefarious and rogue business conduct.

But how can they continue their nefarious and rogue business conduct when they are "peasants" and they dont understand about business? You are giving them too much economic credit and making them appear criminal minded while you portray Dahyeh as a swamp land without businesses and shops. The Shias are "peasants" according to you. We want the MoF to be able to learn business and economics. So after a century we can boast of economic knowhow and pride ourself as a community to have held the MoF for a century. We want to graduate from being peasants. Please assist us.

Last edited:

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
You are a genius. Ma Sha Allah. We do not gamble with our security and future and existence.

We are ready to do that. What you should do is to first pass a one district electoral law with proportionality. So that I know, after I hand over my weapons and Israehell takes over my village, I can move to your own village and vote. I cant even vote in your own village and you want me to hand over my weapons. How would that be possible? You dont share any of the burden and you want to decide for me. What sort of shameless mentality is this?

Back to you...
You are a genius. Ma Sha Allah. We do not gamble with our security and future and existence.

There’s no way we’re going to sign on a one district electoral law...
Glad we’re on the same page
Either you start following laws and respect the Lebanese legitimacy or there’s no way we’re handing over the state to bunch of thugs with foreign loyalties.
It seems you’re stupid and not just delusional and you think others are stupid too

you hand over your weapons then we talk
Keep going the same way you are, it is a matter of time before everyone else in the country take matters at their own hands

This is not a threat
It’s simply a reread of history
Keep forcing your lawlessness on the Lebanese until they build a wall in your face and break your legs if you dare step in.
Read your history ya walad.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
To start with Tararweeh is an "intoxication" that was started by the Prophet, unlike other weird beda3 people do nowadays; i wouldn't mock that practice if i were you.

To answer your question no one is happy with how countries are rushing to an unfair peace plan. But at the same time Iran has become no less of a threat than Israel to the countries in the Middle East.

I assume Israel/USA will allow the UAE to flourish greatly in order to set an example to the rest as to how a peace plan is the sound thing to do. Iran on the other hand is not helping those resenting the peace plan in forming a strong front against these efforts.

You did not answer my questions. All you stated is off the point.

Do you support a peace deal between Lebanon and Israehell? Does the average Taraweeh champion from Tripoli supoort that? Under what conditions if you do.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Back to you...

There’s no way we’re going to sign on a one district electoral law...
Glad we’re on the same page
Either you start following laws and respect the Lebanese legitimacy or there’s no way we’re handing over the state to bunch of thugs with foreign loyalties.
It seems you’re stupid and not just delusional and you think others are stupid too

you hand over your weapons then we talk
Keep going the same way you are, it is a matter of time before everyone else in the country take matters at their own hands

This is not a threat
It’s simply a reread of history
Keep forcing your lawlessness on the Lebanese until they build a wall in your face and break your legs if you dare step in.
Read your history ya walad.

Wlak you keep repeating the same BS. Inta meen? Who is begging you for anything? You are acting as if you are the over lord. And you think you deserve attention?

Weezy

As I said, the Iranians offered to sell us gas in Lira. The government did not take any step in this direction why? Out of fear of the Americans. However, when shit hits the fan, no one will give a flying **** about what the Americans want. And if the government insists on not taking the Iranian offer into consideration, the political parties will. Shipments can even come from Iraq though Syria just like the last shipment of Diesel.
So, there is an alternative...

As for the peace plan, who the **** are the gulf countries and what weight do they have regarding the struggle with Israel. Bahrain and UAE normalized with Israel and the rest of the gulf countries may follow? Wow. These countries were never ever part of the struggle and they have been in secret relations for quite some time. Now, everything came out cause they managed to brainwash the donkeys like yourself with their sectarian and ethnic rhetoric over the past decade. Na3eeman :)

As for the Israelis, you said it correctly. Israel would not seek war at the moment. The Americans are doing more than enough damage to the axis of resistance via sanctions and insinuating internal strife in Lebanon, something like an Israeli war would not even accomplish.

We are no less than the Ansarullah and the ppl of Gaza. We would never be subdued by sanctions/hunger, given that, unlike the Gazians and the Yemenis, we can NOT be really besieged. However, the US would damage their allies and their influence in Lebanon on the long run. The American lackeys in Lebanon can do one of two: either accept to go east and get help from countries like Iran, or clash with HA. This is up to them. If they were smart enough, they would go for the latter.

I am not delusional to neglect the fact that tough times are ahead of us. But I am confident that we would never submit and that on the long term, it will benefit us. One of the prizes would be the collapse of the current political system and hopefully a decisive victory against the American puppets.

A quick look at Syria and Iraq proves how "prosperous" countries allied to Iran are. Are you delusional? Iran never succeeded in building a decent country in the axis they have full control of. Handing Lebanon to Iran will only incircle us in the doomed grave Iran's axis is in.

UAE/Bahrain do not change much of the equation. They are not alone in this peace plan though. Today we have Egypt, Jordan, UAE, Bahrain, Turkey(someway or another) in that peace plan. I wouldn't be surprised if KSA, Sudan, Qatar, Oman and the rest join that plan in the future. You still think there's no weight here?

Ansarullah feyon yeklo []. The only real resistance in the world are the people of Gaza. And if it were to them, they would dump you in the nearest opportunity just as they did in 2011/2012.

Last edited by a moderator:

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Wlak you keep repeating the same BS. Inta meen? Who is begging you for anything? You are acting as if you are the over lord. And you think you deserve attention?

I'm speaking to you in your own language
Thanks for confirming it's working.

Put everything i told you as an earing in your ear
You'll remember me sooner or later.
now galops and go free jerusalem from MOF.

NewLeb

But how can they continue their nefarious and rogue business conduct when they are "peasants" and they dont understand about business? You are giving them too much economic credit and making them appear criminal minded while you portray Dahyeh as a swamp land without businesses and shops. The Shias are "peasants" according to you. We want the MoF to be able to learn business and economics. So after a century we can boast of economic knowhow and pride ourself as a community to have held the MoF for a century. We want to graduate from being peasants. Please assist us.

Does this mean that other sects should hold vital posts in the “Resistance?” Can the leader of Hezbollah be a Christian, even though Maronites make lame warriors?

If you want our assistance, bring forth a Shiite who doesn’t come from organizations that are known for money laundering, embezzlement, and other forms of financial fraud.

JB81

Legendary Member
HA interfering in politics and supporting a sectarian demand while carrying weapons...

When HA asked to interfere to fight corruption, it is nowhere to be found

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Does this mean that other sects should hold vital posts in the “Resistance?” Can the leader of Hezbollah be a Christian, even though Maronites make lame warriors?

If you want our assistance, bring forth a Shiite who doesn’t come from organizations that are known for money laundering, embezzlement, and other forms of financial fraud.

You care very lame. Are you a citizen of Hezballah? If you want to climb up any party hierarchy, you must first be a member.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
HA interfering in politics and supporting a sectarian demand while carrying weapons...

When HA asked to interfere to fight corruption, it is nowhere to be found

You are very dumb. The party that got the highest number of votes in elections, in your genius thinking, is "interfering" in politics. Were they voted for to cook hreisseh?

Why it is not acceptable that France and civilized countries help Lebanon , while it is acceptable and necessary that corrupted terrorist regimes such as Iran use Lebanon as a military platform ?

BEAST

Legendary Member
Lol

it does not. This is a myth. Do you see Iran revolutionary guards fighting Israel from Lebanon or US funded groups in Lebanon? Are we in a civil war to say that Iran and the US are using Lebanon to fight their proxy battles? complete BS.

If you said Syria, then yes I would agree.
Look man, at some point, we need to take a long, hard look in the mirror and ask ourselves: what the hell does it mean when a foreign country is providing a group on Lebanese territory with moral, financial, and material support? حسنة لوجه الله يعني؟

Enough looking the other way. Our chickens have come home to roost.

Drama Queen

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Lol

it does not. This is a myth. Do you see Iran revolutionary guards fighting Israel from Lebanon or US funded groups in Lebanon? Are we in a civil war to say that Iran and the US are using Lebanon to fight their proxy battles? complete BS.

If you said Syria, then yes I would agree.

Iran uses Hizbullah as a buffer against Israel.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Look man, at some point, we need to take a long, hard look in the mirror and ask ourselves: what the hell does it mean when a foreign country is providing a group on Lebanese territory with moral, financial, and material support? حسنة لوجه الله يعني؟

Enough looking the other way. Our chickens have come home to roost.

You’re only 15 years late
well better late than sorry.

thank you for wasting 15 years of out lives and proving us right all this time
Unfortunately for you, FPM’s credibility reached rock bottom but congratulations for the presidency.