• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

PM Moustafa Adib Government formation 2020 [M. Adib resigns amid impasse]

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
قال رئيس الحزب "التقدمي الاشتراكي" وليد جنبلاط: "لا يحقّ لعون أن يقول إننا ذاهبون الى جهنّم وأنا من أنصار التسوية وعندما تهبّ العاصفة يجب أن نميل."

وأضاف في حديث للـ mtv: "اتصلت بالحريري من باريس ولم يكن الاتصال إيجابيّاً, وبري قال لي إنّ هناك ضغطاً عليه بالنسبة لإبقاء وزارة الماليّة مع الطائفة الشيعيّة. وإذا كان البعض يريد إرساء عرف جديد فأنا ضد, وهذا النظام وضعه العثمانيون وحاول كمال جنبلاط تغييره سلميا فاندلعت حربًا."

واعلن ان "لا أميركا ولا إيران تريدان حكومة والعقوبات الأميركيّة لم تضعف حزب الله بل لبنان وأقول للشيخ قبلان "مش وقتها" أن يطالب بتغيير الطائف وأكرر الأمر نفسه للبطريرك الراعي. وأقول لإيران وممثّليها إنّكم تعطّلون آخر فرصة لإنقاذ البلد."

وتحدث عن المبادرة الفرنسيّة بالاشارة الى انها "الفرصة الأخيرة والرأي العام الدرزي ضدّ المشاركة في الحكومة وعلى أديب أن يتواصل مع الفرقاء ولكن يبدو أنّ هناك من يقول له "ما تحكي مع حدا"."

وقال جنبلاط: "لا أراهن على الإنتخابات الأميركية, والمبادرة الفرنسية هي محاولة لإنقاذ لبنان بجره إلى محادثات جدية مع صندوق النقد ما يعيد الامل بنسبة 50% الى اللبنانيين ."

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
From LBC
الحليف، حزب الله الذي يحاول تفكيك الموقف الرئاسي ليس انطلاقًا من تشكيل الحكومة فحسب، بل من خلال تحالفه الاستراتيجي مع العماد عون منذ تفاهم مارمخايل، خصوصًا ان الرئيس عون لم ينفِ أو يؤكد ما إذا كان هذا التفاهم مازال صلبًا من خلال قوله: "لا يمنع من أن يبدي كل فريق رأيه عندما لا يكون هناك تفاهم حول موضوع ما، وللتذكير فإنها المرة الأولى التي يجري الحديث فيها عن تأثر تفاهم مارمخايل بتطورات أخرى.

So yeah, nothing changed, business as usual, it's just those moody FPMers...

agnostic

Legendary Member
lek fi chi fpmer sara2lak el tartine wa2ta kent bl 11eme? ya zalame ra7 t7otollo wezk la @Resign 😂😂
While the situation is very serious, you don't have the courage to face issue and prefer to turn it into retarded derision. This attitude is indeed me7n, cowardice and bad faith (mauvaise foi).

Capice?

From LBC
الحليف، حزب الله الذي يحاول تفكيك الموقف الرئاسي ليس انطلاقًا من تشكيل الحكومة فحسب، بل من خلال تحالفه الاستراتيجي مع العماد عون منذ تفاهم مارمخايل، خصوصًا ان الرئيس عون لم ينفِ أو يؤكد ما إذا كان هذا التفاهم مازال صلبًا من خلال قوله: "لا يمنع من أن يبدي كل فريق رأيه عندما لا يكون هناك تفاهم حول موضوع ما، وللتذكير فإنها المرة الأولى التي يجري الحديث فيها عن تأثر تفاهم مارمخايل بتطورات أخرى.

Another day in petty politics

but but it's america or iran's fault.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
From LBC

SHN has repeatedly stated that allies can have disagreements but those disagreements are solved quietly and with the aim to reach solutions. And for allies to privately make constructive criticism. Hezballah doesnt come out with public criticism against its allies.

In the case of the FPM, their disagreement is to blackmail, insult and attack their allies publicly. You act immature or inexperienced like juveniles in politics.

In this particular case on the MoF, it is very major for the fact that the FPM is acting as if it is the one leading the fight in denying an entire community it's right to have a symbolic signature in the governing of the country. And when you make such a major mistake, do not think it would be overlooked. We will get back at you at the community level to deprive you of our support. There will be payback and you will not be supported if not opposed, when you need it the most. Your miscalculations will come back to bite you hard. Watch and see. And the first thing is the fact that Basil should forget about presidency. It is gone and maybe for good because with such major miscalculation, you show yourself to be very unreliable and untrustworthy.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter

This is good
FPM need to know that we’re behind the president in this
He has Bkerki’s blessing
The sunnis welcomed the patriarch position and the christians
The shi3a went rogue but this is the time for confrontation.
No surrender or submission.
This needs to go to the END.

سير عين الله ترعاك

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Well, you will either give us the minister of finance and we get to nominate our ministers or abolish the confessionalism. Only under one of these terms we can live together. Otherwise, screw this Lebanon.
I don’t agree to these terms... neither do I agree to screw this lebanon...

Rafidi

Legendary Member
This is good
He has Bkerki’s blessing

سير عين الله ترعاك

This will lead to the collapse of the Taef and the confessional regime, if the MoF is not granted to the Shia community. We are ready to follow it till the end. And no new govt for a zillion year. The solution will be regime change.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Mbala Winston Churchill told the english people that he does not promise them other than tears and blood :lol: :lol: :lol:

My advice to any lebanese no matter his religion or sect.
This country is no more worth fighting for, to bring a bunch of corrupt political class to rob you again.
So

1600716730506.png

Last edited:

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This isnt about Hezballah. This is about my community and its place in the country and in the state. We either are accepted to be part of decision making or we are not and therefore we wont take any part in any govt. As a Shia Lebanese today, I am represented by Mr Nabih Berri. He is the highest Shia authority in the state. He is the one airing the demand of the community. And I fully stand behind him and his demand on behalf of my community. He speaks officially for my community. And his demand is right and just and, even though I may disagree with him on many issues, but today, I stand with him and in support to the last to ensure that the MoF is for my community for as long as this apartheid confessional regime exists, as per the Taef accord.
Your community is more than fairly represented and has an equal share of thy e decision making, and this is not because of Berri, HA or thé weapons. What you are asking for is to have more power than anyone else, more authority in decision making and sole decision making on what is right or wrong, lawful or not. this is simply not going to pass.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
This is good
He has Bkerki’s blessing

سير عين الله ترعاك

Your sectarian extremism and hatred for our community is clear. And since your patriarch has adopted the fight to marginalize us, it is a big problem. We will not move back an inch. We will see to it that we clip his wings so he doesnt interfere in what is not his business. We arent a Catholic country. So let's see who blinks first. Your support for Aoun is to cause fitnah. It isnt out of love. You dont respect and honor him more than we do. But if he wants to change tune to fit the season we are passing through, that is his decision. We have our principles and we know our obligations with our allies and friends and even with our foes. But we are not going to be broken as a community. Let the country and its regime collapse.