• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

PM Moustafa Adib Government formation 2020 [M. Adib resigns amid impasse]

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
We have easy and enough meat with Batrak and Gibran. PMA is not of the same specie. I believe he is brave and honest and always sincere in his speech and stances.
I dont have any doubt. Sadly, he is very old. I wish he was president earlier. But still, I pray he is not deceived by those around him to issue statements he is not fully aware of their substance.

• Advertisement
  • Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    MoF for Shias to allow the shi3i signature, was agreed in Taef. This was confirmed in all Lebanese TVs.
    I don’t believe them, sorry. It’s not like they have a track record of honesty. I would like mr husseini to release the Taef records.
    Also, the signature does not allow a minister to block projects if they don’t agree with them. The ministers role is governance of the state finances! It is up to the cabinet to approve or refuse a law.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    Berri will have a heart attack. :lol:
    @jamil_el_sayyed

·
    27m

٢/١ مبادرة * بما أن تشكيل الحكومة صادف تعقيدات أهمّها وزارة المال، *وبما أن الرئيس عون يجري اليوم مشاورات مع الكتل من دون النواب المستقلين *وبما أن الناس الذين عرفونا بالدولة، من أخصام وحلفاء، بمن فيهم زملاؤنا النواب، يشهدون على قدرتنا في إدارة الدولة وماليتها وإخلاصنا لها وللناس
    ++++
    ٢/٢ *ولأن وزير المال، شيعياً أو غيره، يجب أن يكون للبلد والناس، * فإنني أطرح مبادرتي هذه لتسريع الخروج من الأزمة بإستعدادي لتولّي وزارة المال ولو إقتضى ذلك الإستقالة من النيابة التي لم نستطع أن نقدم فيها ما ينفع الناس، اللهم سوى أننا نقلنا بأمانة صوتهم وحاجاتهم وأوجاعهم دون جدوى.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    For every post occupied by a Christian there is a post occupied by a Muslim. This is our consociational system... you don’t like it because you feel you have more numbers today. But this is protecting you as a minority (yes you are a minority, there is no single entity, political or religious, that has a majority in lebanon) Anex every other minority out there.

Net, the MoF has nothing to do with this, it does NOT decide on projects and your attachment to it has nothing to do with over or under représentation. This is just defending Berri’s position in the name of the sect...
    So what is the post occupied by a Muslim for the post of the central bank governor always occupied by a Christian? This is purely munesafeh. Nawwerna.

Apostate

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
    Orange Room Supporter
    A month ago he was begging to be appointed the lead investigator in the port explosion... now he's proposing himself as Minister of Finance...

L3ama he's dying for some relevance.

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    I don’t believe them, sorry. It’s not like they have a track record of honesty. I would like mr husseini to release the Taef records.
    Your selectivity shows dishonesty. MoF for Shias was agreed in the same way than the President for Maronite. You refuse to recognize my sectarian rights, then I refuse to recognize yours. And when the President become Muslim, I may accept to abandon my sectarian right related to MoF signature.

Also, the signature does not allow a minister to block projects if they don’t agree with them. The ministers role is governance of the state finances! It is up to the cabinet to approve or refuse a law.
    It is indeed very bad. But this is Taef Mithak.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

A month ago he was begging to be appointed the lead investigator in the port explosion... now he's proposing himself as Minister of Finance...

Shou 5asso bel oumour el meliye aslan?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    @jamil_el_sayyed

·
    27m

٢/١ مبادرة * بما أن تشكيل الحكومة صادف تعقيدات أهمّها وزارة المال، *وبما أن الرئيس عون يجري اليوم مشاورات مع الكتل من دون النواب المستقلين *وبما أن الناس الذين عرفونا بالدولة، من أخصام وحلفاء، بمن فيهم زملاؤنا النواب، يشهدون على قدرتنا في إدارة الدولة وماليتها وإخلاصنا لها وللناس
    ++++
    ٢/٢ *ولأن وزير المال، شيعياً أو غيره، يجب أن يكون للبلد والناس، * فإنني أطرح مبادرتي هذه لتسريع الخروج من الأزمة بإستعدادي لتولّي وزارة المال ولو إقتضى ذلك الإستقالة من النيابة التي لم نستطع أن نقدم فيها ما ينفع الناس، اللهم سوى أننا نقلنا بأمانة صوتهم وحاجاتهم وأوجاعهم دون جدوى.
    Personally, I have nothing against the idea of a Shia not belonging to Amal and Hezballah occupying the MoF. Give it to Jamil al Sayyed. No problem. Let Aoun and the new PM even select any Shia they trust and respect and who is capable and I have no problem with that. But till eternity and for as long as the apartheid confessional system exists, the MoF must be occupied by a Shia. Taef was violated for 30 years. It is now time to correct that mistake Berri made to please Hariri by allowing him appoint non Shias as ministers of finance.

Last edited:
    Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member

There is nothing wrong with what he is saying. He is Lebanese and has every right, legally to seek any post in the state. There is nothing wrong if he has political ambitions. And he is offering to resign from parliament. That's a big sacrifice. Ask Paula and the Gmayyel rats and Marwan.

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    Meanwhile LFers and MTV are now bashing the Maronite highest Position and his 3ahd. Thank you God for making Shias' haters so moronic.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    @jamil_el_sayyed

·
    27m

++++
    I'd rather let Berri have it :lol:

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Jamil el sayyed is very capable and anti corruption. Would really like to hand him the ministry of finance. Best option.
    I don't trust him
    What are his credentials ? his vision ? what's his policy ?
    On top of that he's well known to have foreign allegiances

Aegon

Aegon

Jamil el sayyed is very capable and anti corruption. Would really like to hand him the ministry of finance. Best option.
    What are his qualifications to run Ministry of Finance? Does he have an economic/ finance background? Has he ever balanced a budget? Has he ever owned a business? Did he graduate college? What major?