• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

PM Moustafa Adib Government formation 2020 [M. Adib resigns amid impasse]

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
First, a lie that MoF belongs to Shia. Second, even if it belongs to Shia, it have no veto power like the President or PM signature. MoF signature is administrative; he must sign if the bill passed the Council of Ministers. It's not up to him to defy the Council; he can simply resign if he doesn't want to sign.

3emlin bede3tein just out of arrogance
Mitheqyeh dictates Mof to shia and veto on any project. That's minimum.
Next claim to keserwan and jbeil and Tripoli that were stolen by the maronites with the help of mameluks.
Hayhat fpmers... khaybar khaybar

• Advertisement
  • JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Mitheqyeh dictates Mof to shia and veto on any project. That's minimum.
    Next claim to keserwan and jbeil and Tripoli that were stolen by the maronites with the help of mameluks.
    Hayhat fpmers... khaybar khaybar
    What did Bassil have for lunch today?

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    The president thing per my understanding is written in the final document
    Your understanding may be whatever, this doesn't change that The president thing is not written in the final document.

PS: there is something wrong in your way of reading posts. Otherwise you would have already noticed this point repeated several times by your shia contradictors with whom you have debated this issue.

Last edited:
    M

motorhead

This sums it up pretty much. They want all the things they got after May 7th.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    We HA are not like GB, the Batrik or Dr SamirGeagea. We have the courage to always say the truth and we never lie. we could indeed simply say we want the 3d signature or we don't give our support to the coming government.
    It's an administrative signature. The MoF have to sign it; he have no option, or he will be questioned for defying the Council, and he will be forced to resign

NewLeb

NewLeb

It should be noted that most Lebanese Christians are closer to the European peoples genetically speaking, hence why they look more “white” than their Muslim brethren. And I suppose that this is a salient factor when considering why Lebanon was and is nicer looking in a political and economic context dominanted by Christians.

This is mainly why the MOF shouldn’t go to the Shiites. It’s the same reason why a McDonalds’ run by Mexicans in America are not as top-quality as those where the workers are majority white. Shiites simply happen to be the least “white” people in Lebanon, more so than Sunnis, so things like the MOF should be in Christian hands.

Race is always a factor, and we should never deny it. That would be Marxism!

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    It's an administrative signature. The MoF have to sign it; he have no option, or he will be questioned for defying the Council, and he will be forced to resign
    Whatever. The issue was MoF for Shia as per Taef Mithaq. Gibran and the Batrik don't want the Mithaq to be respected.

Apostate

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
    Orange Room Supporter
    I don't know sho yalle jeber PM-elect Adib to suffer from the dirty lebanese politics... he was an ambassador with 30k+ euros salary, living in europe and enjoying life...
    In his place I would apologize from forming the government and go enjoy my life.

Achilles

Achilles

Ask your Batrik who admitted that the Mithaqiye of MoF belonging to Shia. Accusing Shias of stealing something that is their right as per the Mithaq, ya3ne judicially above any law or intl agreement, is defaming Shias. God forbid the Maronites they don't know what they do.
    No it’s not their right by Mithak, although personally I understand their request, although it’s not a legit one if We go back to the the 1943 national pact which is the foundation of the Current rotten system.

I understand the current Shia demand for the MoF because the number of Sha in Lebanon increased a lot since 1943 from 20% to over 30% of the population. And also because the Cold (and sometime hot) War Between Sunnis and Shia in Lebanon and the region makes that the Shias don’t feel represented by the the signature of Sunni prime minister.

However according to the 1943 pact, the power in Lebanon is divided Primarily between Christians and Muslims, and secondary between sects. The current system is not a share of powner between Christians, Sunni and Shias. It’s between Christians and Muslims. Therefore, and for All executive acts, all Muslims are Supposedly represented by the signature of the Muslim prime mnister, and all Christians Are supposedly represented by the signature of the Christian president of the republic.

If Shias don’t feel anymore To be represented by the Muslim cover through the Prime minister’s signature, and they want also a Shia to sign every Governement decision, then Druzes, Greek Orthodox, Greek Catholics and Armenians woukd Also be entitled to ask the same.

this is why I advocate a change of political system in lebanon, to get rid from this sectarian system that doesn’t work anymore. Full secularism or federalism should replace the sectarian state.

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    I don't know sho yalle jeber PM-elect Adib to suffer from the dirty lebanese politics... he was an ambassador with 30k+ euros salary, living in europe and enjoying life...
    In his place I would apologize from forming the government and go enjoy my life.
    The baraket he got from Gulf countries, always come with a money suitcase.

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    No it’s not their right by Mithak, although personally I understand their request, although it’s not a legit one if We go back to the the 1943 national pact which is the foundation of the Current rotten system.
    You should update your information. They have been obsolete for more than 30 years.

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    so he earns more than the US vice president? according to the article yes by just a little, according to your data by almost two times!

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

@joey_gs__

·
    10m

بلشوا بحصرية المالية للمذهب الشيعي، انتقلوا لشيعية المالية مع حصرية تسمية كل الوزراء الشيعة، اليوم صاروا وزارة المالية + كل الوزراء الشيعة + الثلث المعطّل

قولكن شو بعد في أرانب جداد رح يطلع فيهم نبيه ؟
    ++++

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    اعتذرت كتلة اللقاء الديموقرطي عن المشاركة في المشاورات التي يجريها الرئيس ميشال عون مع الكتل النيابية حول تشكيل الحكومة، وقالت مصادرها لموقعنا: ان المشاورات يجريها حسب الدستور الرئيس الملكف ويطلع رئيس الجمهروية عليها، ولا صلاحية لرئيس الجمهورية بإجراء هذه المشورات.
    +++
    أفادت قناة
    "MTV"
    بأنّ تكتل "الجمهوريّة القويّة" اعتذر عن تلبية دعوة رئيس الجمهورية ميشال عون إلى التشاور.
    وبحسب المحطة، فإنّ اعتذار التكتل جاء "لأنّ موقف الكتلة معروف".

SAVO

SAVO

It should be noted that most Lebanese Christians are closer to the European peoples genetically speaking, hence why they look more “white” than their Muslim brethren. And I suppose that this is a salient factor when considering why Lebanon was and is nicer looking in a political and economic context dominanted by Christians.

This is mainly why the MOF shouldn’t go to the Shiites. It’s the same reason why a McDonalds’ run by Mexicans in America are not as top-quality as those where the workers are majority white. Shiites simply happen to be the least “white” people in Lebanon, more so than Sunnis, so things like the MOF should be in Christian hands.

Race is always a factor, and we should never deny it. That would be Marxism!
    the best option is to DNA ancestry test to all lebanese and put the results on ID registers along with sect appartenance and religion.

(@Mrsrx im sarcastic )

SAVO

SAVO

i wonder why sunnies does not fight over ministeries like shia and christians do ?

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    قولكن شو بعد في أرانب جداد رح يطلع فيهم نبيه ؟
    الارانب هم ضعفاء النفوس الذين يستقوون بالخارج على ابن بلدهم كان قد أمده الله بروحه ليتبين أن هذا الخارج المستقوى به هو أوهن من وهن بيت العنكبوت
    هؤلاء الأرانب يجعلوني أستحضر جِدي المتنبي حين قال : ومن يجعلِ الضرغامَ بازاً لصيدِهِ تَصَيَّدَهُ الضرغامُ فيما تَصَيّدا