• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

PM Moustafa Adib Government formation 2020 [M. Adib resigns amid impasse]

• Advertisement
  • Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Whatever. The issue was MoF for Shia as per Taef Mithaq. Gibran and the Batrik don't want the Mithaq to be respected.
    enough spamming this one liner every 2 minutes with no proof gheir khbar neswen el forn.. khalas emmak w khayyak sada2ouk wel jara nezle ba3d chway bet fasserla 3a rawe2, 3ifna

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    الارانب هم ضعفاء النفوس الذين يستقوون بالخارج على ابن بلدهم كان قد أمده الله بروحه ليتبين أن هذا الخارج المستقوى به هو أوهن من وهن بيت العنكبوت
    هؤلاء الأرانب يجعلوني أستحضر جِدي المتنبي حين قال : ومن يجعلِ الضرغامَ بازاً لصيدِهِ تَصَيَّدَهُ الضرغامُ فيما تَصَيّدا
    You can write posts I disagree with all day long bass bi sharafak don’t summon the mutanabbi 😱

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    الحل الوحيد هو يفكولو رقبته الامركان لنبيه بري
    لازم يتعاقب هو شخصيا
    لا هم. منعوضلو للاستيذ من الحرامي رياض سلامة. وإذا ما بيكفيه للاستيذ منستذكر إنو الفرنسية استقطعوا أراضي ضخمة من مناطق شيعية ليشتروا فيها ولاء بعض الطوائف لفرنسا، لعناتُ الله عليها

M

motorhead

They already have the PM.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Not true, last time the PM was Hassan Diab which was an FPM/Hezb product. The only reason that government resigned was cause of the explosion.

SAVO

SAVO

Had the Shia duo in the previous years appointed a MOF that was distinguished with his performance and efficiency and that worked with loyalty to serve the lebanese people in holding this responsability , they wouldnt be in this embarrassing situation as is berri now ,.
    shia must understand that this is not against shiite sect , but against the corrupted mentality of the shia leaders who speak in their name ..and who betray the trust they were given , to steal and corrupt and to abuse the power they were given.

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    @CitizenOfTheRepublic , @Iron Maiden, @Resign, @SoFP1, @JB81 and all the others I have teased lately

I enjoyed passing my propaganda and I think I have now finished my homework (I hope at least for a long period of time). Still I have to apologize from each one of you my provocations may have hurt.

For reminding, if Imam Husain was asked :
    1- هل يصدر عن المؤمن إساءة سيدي؟
    2- من هم شيعتكم سيّدي؟

His answer :
    1- "إيّاك وما تعتذر منه، فإنّ المؤمن لا يسيء ولا يعتذر".
    2- "إنّ شيعتنا من سلمت قلوبهم من كلّ غشّ وغلّ ودغل".

Have a nice evening. Peace. Bisous.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

اكّدت وزارة الخارجية الفرنسية أنّ جميع القوى السياسية اللبنانية بحاجة إلى الوفاء بتعهدها بتشكيل حكومة على وجه السرعة.

وردا على سؤال حول ما إذا كانت باريس ستقبل التأجيل في تشكيل الحكومة، قالت المتحدثة أنييس فون دير مول إنه تم تذكير القوى السياسية اللبنانية مرارا بضرورة تشكيل حكومة بسرعة لتكون قادرة على تنفيذ الإصلاحات الأساسية.

وأضافت: "كل القوى السياسية اللبنانية أيدت هذا الهدف. والأمر متروك لها لترجمة هذا التعهد إلى أفعال دون تأخير. إنها مسؤوليتها".
    وتنتهي المهلة المتفق عليها مع فرنسا غدا الثلاثاء

SAVO

SAVO

That s why the MoF should not go to any shiite.
    A clean honest shiite is like a christian suicide bomber: inexistent.
    maybe till the time that shia community reject its corrupted leadership and join the lebanese with clean exemplar rappresentatives of their sect.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Apparently, this sort of sectarian leech doesnt know what respect for others means. Lezemlo darbet boot bi ni3o. What if I depict his St, Charbel on a cross and photshopped as mounted in Baabda? Would that be considered offensive or hadameh?

J

Joe Lebanon

You all want a secular civilian state but you cannot stop arguing over what post goes to what religion! WTF!
    As long as the candidate is clean, competent and wants Lebanon to be free of ALL foreign interference he will get my vote whether he's Christian, Muslim, Jewish or Buddhists. I ask you all to join me with this thinking. When we put our nation above our sect our country will flourish!

SoFP1

SoFP1

The Chosen One
    Orange Room Supporter
    @CitizenOfTheRepublic , @Iron Maiden, @Resign, @SoFP1, @JB81 and all the others I have teased lately

I enjoyed passing my propaganda and I think I have now finished my homework (I hope at least for a long period of time). Still I have to apologize from each one of you my provocations may have hurt.

For reminding, if Imam Husain was asked :
    1- هل يصدر عن المؤمن إساءة سيدي؟
    2- من هم شيعتكم سيّدي؟

His answer :
    1- "إيّاك وما تعتذر منه، فإنّ المؤمن لا يسيء ولا يعتذر".
    2- "إنّ شيعتنا من سلمت قلوبهم من كلّ غشّ وغلّ ودغل".

Have a nice evening. Peace. Bisous.
    ;) ما بينزعل منك يا غالي

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Apparently, this sort of sectarian leech doesnt know what respect for others means. Lezemlo darbet boot bi ni3o. What if I depict his St, Charbel on a cross and photshopped as mounted in Baabda? Would that be considered offensive or hadameh?
    How about show some respect to the Patriarch?

SAVO

SAVO

i suggest that the shia share be distributed among Akkaliyet
    atheists -:) ,injiliyin , keldan , ashouriyin , israelities .