• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

PM Moustafa Adib Government formation 2020 [M. Adib resigns amid impasse]

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
How about show some respect to the Patriarch?
Respect begets respect. Respect is earned. Let him first respect himself. Then, let his own flock respect him. Then, the respect from others would come naturally. I didnt say anything about him that he doesnt deserve. I dislike him just by looking at his face. I dont like him. Do you want to force me to like him?

• Advertisement
  • Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    i suggest that the shia share be distributed among Akkaliyet
    atheists -:) ,injiliyin , keldan , ashouriyin , israelities .
    You forgot to add Jehovah's Witnesses, whom the Maronite church influenced government pre Taef banned in Lebanon. And we talk about freedom of religion. The Lebanese govt should rescind the ban on Jehovah's Witnesses.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Your understanding may be whatever, this doesn't change that The president thing is not written in the final document.

PS: there is something wrong in your way of reading posts. Otherwise you would have already noticed this point repeated several times by your shia contradictors with whom you have debated this issue.
    I read from a very objective point of view. Maybe that’s what’s throwing you off :) also, the national pact that was reached in 1943 made this sectarian split, and Taef kept it while reducing the power of the Maronite president and changing the balance of parliament to equal share... now if this pact is no longer viable for you or the more widely the Shia population, then you should clearly state it and let’s begin the discussion, to either agree or part ways... but trying to fiddle around to have a de facto control under the guise of the current lebanon is not acceptable.

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Apparently, this sort of sectarian leech doesnt know what respect for others means. Lezemlo darbet boot bi ni3o. What if I depict his St, Charbel on a cross and photshopped as mounted in Baabda? Would that be considered offensive or hadameh?
    I couldn’t care less. I don’t think Charbel needs me to defend his reputation. You can paint him as a soccer player, a chef, a welder, etc. It won’t change the fact that for Catholics he is considered a Saint... people shouldn’t be narrow minded.
    Remember, Jesus’ first miracle was to produce counterfeit wine, and then he went off to surf in the lake....

SAVO

SAVO

You forgot to add Jehovah's Witnesses, whom the Maronite church influenced government pre Taef banned in Lebanon. And we talk about freedom of religion. The Lebanese govt should rescind the ban on Jehovah's Witnesses.
    excellent idea ... include them too

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    لا هم. منعوضلو للاستيذ من الحرامي رياض سلامة. وإذا ما بيكفيه للاستيذ منستذكر إنو الفرنسية استقطعوا أراضي ضخمة من مناطق شيعية ليشتروا فيها ولاء بعض الطوائف لفرنسا، لعناتُ الله عليها
    I told you bassilis, keserwan is next.
    Remove harissa and install a large imam sword.
    Agnostic, your présence is very refreshing. Jazakum allah khairan.

V

Viral

Once again Bassil saved the day without anyone appreciating or even noticing.

Bassil’s message yesterday was a red flag warning to Mr. Adib that no matter how well intended he might be to perform the task he was given, he cannot act like a spoiled kid abusing his sponsor’s support and ignoring the President’s extensive expertise by not using all resources available to come up with an effective cabinet.

Macron certainly took note and called Bassil to coordinate by putting the train back on tack.

Macron then called Berri asking him to step back and reminded the rest of the herd they need not play their dirty games while reassuring and guiding Mr. Adib that he must act wisely because General Michel Aoun cannot be blackmailed or put on the spot to accept a cabinet that he believe it has obvious flaws.

Without Bassil’s early warnings yesterday, chances are, Mr. Adib would be on his way back to Germany today had he presented GMA with a flawed cabinet.

Thanks to Bassil, a disaster was averted today. Hopefully Mr. Adib is grateful as well and has learned a valuable lesson that will help him in the future lead wisely if he wins the trust of the President tomorrow.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

22:20

رئيس حزب التوحيد العربي الوزير السابق وئام وهاب عبر ضروري نحكي على OTV:
    - ألمحت للرئيس المكلف أن يلتزم بتوجيهات الرئيس نجيب ميقاتي وليس بتوجيهات الحريري، في قضية الخلاف مع الثنائي الشيعي، ولا اعلم لماذا قام الحريري بهذه الحركة رغم أنه يعرف ان الامور لا تسير بهذه الطريقة
    - الرئيس نجيب ميقاتي حتى مع الشيطان يحاول ألا يختلف وهذا ما يمنحه امكانية تواصل مع الجميع
    - الرئيس المكلف مصطفى أديب أكل الضربة الأولى عندما استمع لتوجيهات الحريري ويبدو أن الامور ذهبت في اتجاه أكثر واقعية وعقلانية تبعاً للاتصالات الأخيرة التي بدأت في موضوع التشكيل
    - من هو الرئيس المكلف ليأتي بتشكيلة حكومية، الكتل السياسية هي التي كلفته فلا يمكن أن يأتي بتشكيلته من المريخ من دون الرجوع لهذه الكتل
    - كيف يمكن أن أقنع حزب الله اليوم أنه ليس مستهدفاً، بينما نرى هذه الاستباحة في موضوع العقوبات الاميركية

Last edited:
    J

Joe Lebanon

Go learn how to speak. Your lack of intelligence is shameful.
    Oh Oh. I smell trouble in paradise! The only issue that turned FPM leadership against HA is the threat of international sanctions and investigations about their illegal dealings! They allied with HA in the first place to get cover for their theft and now it's time to ditch HA to protect that ill-gained wealth. FPM and HA deserve each other. Dumb and dumber!

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member

Bassil’s message yesterday was a red flag warning to Mr. Adib that no matter how well intended he might be to perform the task he was given, he cannot act like a spoiled kid abusing his sponsor’s support and ignoring the President’s extensive expertise by not using all resources available to come up with an effective cabinet.

Macron certainly took note and called Bassil to coordinate by putting the train back on tack.

Macron then called Berri asking him to step back and reminded the rest of the herd they need not play their dirty games while reassuring and guiding Mr. Adib that he must act wisely because General Michel Aoun cannot be blackmailed or put on the spot to accept a cabinet that he believe it has obvious flaws.

Without Bassil’s early warnings yesterday, chances are, Mr. Adib would be on his way back to Germany today had he presented GMA with a flawed cabinet.

Thanks to Bassil, a disaster was averted today. Hopefully Mr. Adib is grateful as well and has learned a valuable lesson that will help him in the future lead wisely if he wins the trust of the President tomorrow.
    Is there any problem with your vision?
    Or you just like to speak bold?

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Let me make one thing clear for you, in case you think we cant live without you. To the average Shia, whether you split the country through partition, federalism or decentralization, ekher hammo. The average Shia farmer wont have a problem to sell to you a kilo of cucumbers for $10. W d7ashon lal cucumbers iza baddak. If push comes to shove and we must divide the country, we as Shia have the entire South, Dahyeh, and Baalbek and Hermel. Maybe we connect these areas through underground tunnels/highways like Trump suggested for the Palestinians to connect Gaza and the West Bank through an underground highway. And we would have a nice life. Have the Mediterranean to the West, Syria to the East and Isratine to the South. 😄 You can sort yourself out with the Sunnis and Druze and fight among yourselves whether Geagea or Aoun should lead you. We have no problem with any unforeseen circumstances, be it peaceful or war. The only confused lot are the traitors and the envious who dont know what they want and what they should steal from others.
    Ghash'aytne mnel de7k :lol::lol::lol:.. Did you say a nice life with Isratine to the south? Tab shou sar bi mawdou3 el za7fan za7fan bil malayeen na7wa Filastine project? Tab why za7fan and not on a motsic? :lol: Akh ya allah shou rou7ak riyadiyeh.:lol::lol::lol:

SAVO

SAVO

the shia duo thought that they can play the smartass with the french..l

to let them step into the lebanese puzzle try to twist that to their favour.
    8jij:beaver:
    but they didn't know thay the game os much more complicated ..and the french are not moving from void. but following a well coordinated strategy with EU countries,with americans and with arab countries and israel.

now after they felt the heat sar baddon 1/3 moattil..

didn't they from the brgining realize that when Raad met with Macron and all the positive speeches that followed from HA side .. ?

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    the shia duo thought that they can play the smartass with the french..l

to let them step into the lebanese puzzle try to twist that to their favour.
    8jij:beaver:
    but they didn't know thay the game os much more complicated ..and the french are not moving from void. but following a well coordinated strategy with EU countries,with americans and with arab countries and israel.

now after they felt the heat sar baddon 1/3 moattil..

didn't they from the brgining realize that when Raad met with Macron and all the positive speeches that followed from HA side .. ?
    What happened leish?
    Macron has to respect the mithaqyeh shia shia mof mof

Tiger_Lebanon

Tiger_Lebanon

المحنك السياسي جبران باسيل بدك مين يفهم ابعاد حديثه. بالهن بالمسخرة و بالهيلا هو بينما جبران عم يبني زعامة و يثبت بأنه الرقم الصعب في السياسة اللبنانية

الشلاعيط مش شايفين غيره لأنّه راعبهم و حارمهم النوم​