• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

PM Moustafa Adib Government formation 2020 [M. Adib resigns amid impasse]

BEAST

BEAST

Legendary Member
الثنائي الشيعي... كأنّن مشنتف والخطيب أو عبدو وبهجت
حدا بسّ يفهّمني حزب الله (اللي منحترم كتير إشيا عاملا) على شو بعدو مدحوش بهالمجوي برّي

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

12:43

مصادر مطلعة للـOTV:
- المبادرة الفرنسية مبادرة من دولة صديقة تجاه دولة سيادية والرئيس عون يسعى لتزخيمها واعطائها عوامل منعتها وقوتها
- هناك معلومات عن زيارة للمسؤول الفرنسي برنارد ايمييه لكن لم تتبلّغ دوائر بعبدا بأي شيء في هذا الاطار
- مشاورات الرئيس عون انتهت وهو سيقيّم النتائج ويتشاور مع اديب بشأنها. والرئيس عون كان مستمعاً ولم يفرض رأيه او يتبنَّ اي وجهة نظر
- الكلام عن اعتبار مشاورات الرئيس عون خطوة غير دستورية هو كلام سياسي بعضه عن جهل والبعض الآخر عن رغبة بالحرتقة السياسية في غير وقتها فليس الوقت وقت ترف سياسي

Venom

Venom

Legendary Member
الثنائي الشيعي... كأنّن مشنتف والخطيب أو عبدو وبهجت
حدا بسّ يفهّمني حزب الله (اللي منحترم كتير إشيا عاملا) على شو بعدو مدحوش بهالمجوي برّي
Batalna n7ebo, hizb is the same rotten apple like berri.

BEAST

BEAST

Legendary Member
Batalna n7ebo, hizb is the same rotten apple like berri.
Sad but true. I chose my words very carefully when I said نحترم because there are things we just cannot deny. now, as far as their behavior in the past few years is concerned... well... oof.

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Moustafa is coordinating with Saad. If he didnt , he would've formed a government without any issues. Macron can do the rest. He was better off as an ambassador on 30k euro. Shou bale bihalmisibi.

Asking Saad to choose a PM was the issue. Macron should have chosen one based on their neutrality and respect of all Lebanese sects. Someone who is a mundoub elsami who will look after the administration and not the political decisions. Leave the politics to PMA. He can keep the balance as long as GB does not charge in and conveys his opinions in confidence to PMA only. .

J

Jesus-is-the-Lord

I am very impatient to see the names of the new 7 sanctioned people.
Youpi

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Moustafa is coordinating with Saad. If he didnt , he would've formed a government without any issues. Macron can do the rest. He was better off as an ambassador on 30k euro. Shou bale bihalmisibi.

Asking Saad to choose a PM was the issue. Macron should have chosen one based on their neutrality and respect of all Lebanese sects. Someone who is a mundoub elsami who will look after the administration and not the political decisions. Leave the politics to PMA. He can keep the balance as long as GB does not charge in and conveys his opinions in confidence to PMA only. .

The problem isnt even Saad. Saniora is the one forming the govt. Te3teer w sh7ar. The minority want to impose a govt on the majority under the guise of neutral candidates and foreign pressure.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Sad but true. I chose my words very carefully when I said نحترم because there are things we just cannot deny. now, as far as their behavior in the past few years is concerned... well... oof.

The problem with Mr Venom and the likes who present themselves as FPMers or supporters of the FPM is their mood swings, impatience, and impulsive behavior.

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The problem isnt even Saad. Saniora is the one forming the govt. Te3teer w sh7ar. The minority want to impose a govt on the majority under the guise of neutral candidates and foreign pressure.

Selecting an ambassador was the issue. Lebanese embassies are the worst . So we chose an ambassador. I bet you they have a cousin ready for the position.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Selecting an ambassador was the issue. Lebanese embassies are the worst . So we chose an ambassador. I bet you they have a cousin ready for the position.

They are contemplating on employing Saniora's nephew as MoF.

Let's bring back Saniora once and for all, and let's continue with where he left off in 2011. He still has unfinished business in stealing and causing fitnah.

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
Are you talking about the shia duo? The majority does not want them to give the finance ministry to Berri

Aegon

Aegon

If Saad had not chosen the PM then you would have had all the dogs from Troblous and Tariq Jdid out rioting again like they did last time when Diab was chosen.

BEAST

BEAST

Legendary Member
The problem with Mr Venom and the likes who present themselves as FPMers or supporters of the FPM is their mood swings, impatience, and impulsive behavior.
Changing one’s opinions about a certain political party based on cold, hard facts can not be viewed as mood swings. Again, try to read. HA HAVE done good things, but they’ve done bad things as well. And lately, the bad is starting to outweigh the good. Quite a shame, if you ask me.
لا عم نسبّ ولا عمنخوّن ولا عمنفتري. بس الاعتراف بالخطأ فضيلة. يا زلمي حتى الشيعة مش طايقينو لبرّي... عشو بعدكن لازقين فيه؟ بقي شي سكّين ما حطّو بضهركن؟

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
The thouna2eh of corruption and theft.
Changing one’s opinions about a certain political party based on cold, hard facts can not be viewed as mood swings. Again, try to read. HA HAVE done good things, but they’ve done bad things as well. And lately, the bad is starting to outweigh the good. Quite a shame, if you ask me.
لا عم نسبّ ولا عمنخوّن ولا عمنفتري. بس الاعتراف بالخطأ فضيلة. يا زلمي حتى الشيعة مش طايقينو لبرّي... عشو بعدكن لازقين فيه؟ بقي شي سكّين ما حطّو بضهركن؟

It is called bad strategy, and it has been unfortunately the norm of Aoun's political career. Always the bad choice, alliance, word, even though, I suspect a good intention.