• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

PM Moustafa Adib Government formation 2020 [M. Adib resigns amid impasse]

Apostate

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
So are you team Hussein or Yazeed? That's all that matters.

In that particular case, even my Sunni branch of the family are Hussein side... and even from my non-religious point of view, Hussein in that battle fought for the righteous path against corruption and tyranny. So definitely Team-Hussein in that matter.

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
What would the american conditions be in Lebanon ?
What they want is the resettlement as well as a demarcation line in preparation for a peace treaty
I don't think anyone is ready to surrender to those conditions at the minute
The Americans want what Israel want. Peace and all the above. If we don't, the pain will be prolonged. They can make it very painful. Its not like we are in heaven.
Ready to surrender ??? lool. our leaders are pathetic and whimpy. Only HA has some clout.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
The Americans want what Israel want. Peace and all the above. If we don't, the pain will be prolonged. They can make it very painful. Its not like we are in heaven.
Ready to surrender ??? lool. our leaders are pathetic and whimpy. Only HA has some clout.

But that's what i said..
The negotiations right now are strictly with HA
all the other nobodies already caved from the President and onwards
Aoun will sign on any government that Adib brings him and Adib will not put a formation forward until it is agreed between HA and the US.
That agreement will not happen in the near future.

Hence why i doubt that any government will form.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
I almost puke each time i read your posts lol
We all saw how Suleimany got roasted and it ended like nothing happened.
You and your masters are getting destroyed in Syria daily and now metl l shatourin you're withdrawing
Get down to earth you habboul before you bring us another military hit a bit larger scale than 2006 and destroy everything that we have left in this piece of geography.
don't be a moron.

Well, I really dont know why the Americans are still restless. A report was circulating yesterday on the media of a foiled attempt by Iran to allegedly "assassinate" the US ambassador to South Africa to avenge the killing of Soleimani. I dont know if this is true or can be taken as credible, but it seems for sure the Americans are still weary of a revenge attack on one of their high ranking officials. And it seems the Iranians haven't gotten their pound of flesh with the attack on the US airbase in Iraq which led to minor injuries to over 100 US soldiers.

So don't think the other party is a walk in the park. If push comes to shove, no one will win. But you will be the biggest losers in Lebanon.

Apostate

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
I know that.

Depending on your environment, you can lean towards one more than the other. But if your dad is Sunni, officially or legally you are Sunni. You follow your mom. Assuming your dad was Syrian Sunni and your mom a Shia from the South (like someone I know of), you wont be legally Lebanese to start with, even if you can recite all the Ashura latmiyyas like the guy I know of who's more or less Shia by faith and doesnt follow his dad, who's Syrian Sunni. You dont follow your mom based on Lebanese laws.

Dad is beiruti, mom from the south. I used to identify as both, since we learned from childhood not to differentiate between both - even if on papers they write your dad's sect.

This is all irrelevant though, I really support the Shi3a's right for the MoF as long as we're in a secterian system.

Edit: @Rafidi I'd like u to retract that lying accusation

Drama Queen

Drama Queen

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
In that particular case, even my Sunni branch of the family are Hussein side... and even from my non-religious point of view, Hussein in that battle fought for the righteous path against corruption and tyranny. So definitely Team-Hussein in that matter.

Thank you. We hereby accept you as half-Shia.
You may claim your prize, a handcrafted "Ya Hussein" banner, from the nearest Husseinieh.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Well, I really dont know why the Americans are still restless. A report was circulating yesterday on the media of a foiled attempt by Iran to allegedly "assassinate" the US ambassador to South Africa to avenge the killing of Soleimani. I dont know if this is true or can be taken as credible, but it seems for sure the Americans are still weary of a revenge attack on one of their high ranking officials. And it seems the Iranians haven't gotten their pound of flesh with the attack on the US airbase in Iraq which led to minor injuries to over 100 US soldiers.

So don't think the other party is a walk in the park. If push comes to shove, no one will win. But you will be the biggest losers in Lebanon.

You're a coward :)

(You = Hezbollah)

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

The Shiites are capable peoples, but they are in desperate need of new and fresh blood!

They are, but more than new blood, they need a new ideology that adds a little more joy to their generally sad and hurt sentiments and in some miraculous way take away the collective victimization + paranoia + indignation mode that seems to have captured them since 1400 years.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Dad is beiruti, mom from the south. I used to identify as both, since we learned from childhood not to differentiate between both - even if on papers they write your dad's sect.

This is all irrelevant though, I really support the Shi3a's right for the MoF as long as we're in a secterian system.

No. You are officially and legally Sunni on paper. And you didnt adopt your mom's faith. You just said you "learned how not to differentiate". On the other, we as Shia do differentiate. Look at what not differentiating has led you to - atheism and spiritual confusion. I cant identify with the sect of Saqifa Banu Saeda if I am Shia. You must differentiate. Not differentiating means you were never Shia. So you were never a Shia in anyway, even if your mom is from Najaf. Dont lie.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
They are, but more than new blood, they need a new ideology that adds a little more joy to their generally sad and hurt sentiments and in some miraculous way take away the collective victimization + paranoia + indignation mode that seems to have captured them since 1400 years.

We are a people who feel sad for the sadness of the Ahlel Bayt and we feel happy over their happiness. So we arent all sad. We have many happy events as well. It is the reality of life. Life is not always happy. There are days we celebrate birthdays and days we mourn the death of loved ones. We have a more perfect balance and picture to life. The reason that we are never disappointed by anything life or the world throws at us. We are spiritually built to face any storm.

Apostate

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
No. You are officially and legally Sunni on paper. And you didnt adopt your mom's faith. You just said you "learned how not to differentiate". On the other, we as Shia do differentiate. Look at what not differentiating has led you to - atheism and spiritual confusion. I cant identify with the sect of Saqifa Banu Saeda if I am Shia. You must differentiate. Not differentiating means you were never Shia. So you were never a Shia in anyway, even if your mom is from Najaf. Dont lie.

Sorry but my Shi3a side of family are actual Shi3a, not Khomeinists. I think that's where the confusion come from.
I'm half shi3a (family wise), but your extreme khomeinism(which is an ideology"ghareebe" 3anna ;) ) blinds u.
I'm not saying I'm currently shi3a, so my atheism has nothing to do with it. I'm saying I'm an ex-shi3a.

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member

You can't do mut3a, can you?
How about latem? Do you do it yearly?

Apostate

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
@Rafidi you should really look around you in Shi3a communities... they're there, actual moderate Shi3a - not extreme Khomeinists.
They're there, they exist ;)

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
@Rafidi you should really look around you in Shi3a communities... they're there, actual moderate Shi3a - not extreme Khomeinists.
They're there, they exist ;)

I told you earlier. Shuf 2ar3et bayyak mnen. You are very spiritually confused. Read books by our scholars and do research into your mom's faith. You may succeed in saving your soul.

Apostate

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
I told you earlier. Shuf 2ar3et bayyak mnen. You are very spiritually confused. Read books by our scholars and do research into your mom's faith. You may succeed in saving your soul.

Sorry but Khomeinism is not the path - none of my shi3ite family branch even follows Khomeinism. You guys are leading yourselves directly to hell, if it exists.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
We are a people who feel sad for the sadness of the Ahlel Bayt and we feel happy over their happiness. So we arent all sad. We have many happy events as well. It is the reality of life. Life is not always happy. There are days we celebrate birthdays and days we mourn the death of loved ones. We have a more perfect balance and picture to life. The reason that we are never disappointed by anything life or the world throws at us. We are spiritually built to face any storm.

I respect your perspective and life philosophy.. But hey, just relax a bit from time to time, you don't need to always be on the alert and ready to liberate Al Quds when you know you have a one life to live, and it's now and here. In other words, give us a break from that rusty resistance bull and we could / may / at least try to all live happy together as normal people in a normal country.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Sorry but Khomeinism is not the path - none of my shi3ite family branch even follows Khomeinism. You guys are leading yourselves directly to hell, if it exists.

Tayyeb, dont be a "khomeinist" (whatever that means by the way). Be a Shirazi or a Sistani or follow Fadlallah. Follow whichever marja3 you want. It doesnt necessarily have to be Khomeini or Khamanei. I dont follow Khamanei FYI.