• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

PM Moustafa Adib Government formation 2020 [M. Adib resigns amid impasse]

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
I respect your perspective and life philosophy.. But hey, just relax a bit from time to time, you don't need to always be on the alert and ready to liberate Al Quds when you know you have a one life to live, and it's now and here. In other words, give us a break from that rusty resistance bull and we could / may / at least try to all live happy together as normal people in a normal country.

3am te7keh ka inno sheddinak bi dayntak 3al Quds.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Let's get back to the topic of the thread please. @Apostate is an atheist now w he's not returning to Islam. Case closed.

Did he inform you of that or are you spreading fake news to reassure yourself on your atheist insecurities?

Apostate

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
Tayyeb, dont be a "khomeinist" (whatever that means by the way). Be a Shirazi or a Sistani or follow Fadlallah. Follow whichever marja3 you want. It doesnt necessarily have to be Khomeini or Khamanei. I dont follow Khamanei FYI.

No thanks I don't wanna be any of those... just being culturally half-Shi3ite by being born in a half-shi3ite family is enough.
Never claimed I ever was a religious Shi3ite (or Sunnite for that matters) ...

Before u say then I never was a shi3ite, keep in mind that 50%+ of the shi3a are just cultural Shi3a who follows almost nothing of the faith... keep that in mind next time u claim Shi3a are 35-40% of the population if u wanna claim every non-practicing Shi3ite is not considered one.

Edit: This is my final statement on this matter... won't comment on any more comments doubting my cultural half-Shiism.

Drama Queen

Drama Queen

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Let's get back to the topic of the thread please. @Apostate is an atheist now w he's not returning to Islam. Case closed.

Yes. Please move the posts to the Deep Into Islam thread. (bala 3aloumiyyeh)

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Moustafa is coordinating with Saad. If he didnt , he would've formed a government without any issues. Macron can do the rest. He was better off as an ambassador on 30k euro. Shou bale bihalmisibi.

Asking Saad to choose a PM was the issue. Macron should have chosen one based on their neutrality and respect of all Lebanese sects. Someone who is a mundoub elsami who will look after the administration and not the political decisions. Leave the politics to PMA. He can keep the balance as long as GB does not charge in and conveys his opinions in confidence to PMA only. .
Saad is acting as if he's the PM.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I think the government formation will happen within days and this is all raising the bar from both sides to get the maximum
They won't care not abide by Macron's deadline. Or el 3asaye.

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
France and the US want HA in but under their conditions. They have handed Afghanistan back to Taliban and Iraq to the majority Shiite. They are practical. They also don't want Daesh.
France wants Hezbollah in. The US doesn't

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
In that particular case, even my Sunni branch of the family are Hussein side... and even from my non-religious point of view, Hussein in that battle fought for the righteous path against corruption and tyranny. So definitely Team-Hussein in that matter.

عظم الله أجرك يا أبوستات
بلكي بتحكيلنا مع اخوتنا الشيعة يحلحلوها شوي العالم بدا تاكل.
وهيدي جملة مسيحية من عندي : ماذا ينفع الإنسان إن ربح المالية وخسر البلد

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

No. You are officially and legally Sunni on paper. And you didnt adopt your mom's faith. You just said you "learned how not to differentiate". On the other, we as Shia do differentiate. Look at what not differentiating has led you to - atheism and spiritual confusion. I cant identify with the sect of Saqifa Banu Saeda if I am Shia. You must differentiate. Not differentiating means you were never Shia. So you were never a Shia in anyway, even if your mom is from Najaf. Dont lie.

Not up to you to judge.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
مصدر في الثنائي الشيعي: هكذا تحولت المبادرة الفرنسية الى مؤامرة!

tayyeb ya jame3a kenet el malieh ma3kon 3ala snin shou 3melto ?!!!
we used to curse Sanioura day in day out when he was minister of finance for more than 10 years
did you do any better ??
So what will you be able to do now that you did not do before !!!! ???

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
مصدر في الثنائي الشيعي: هكذا تحولت المبادرة الفرنسية الى مؤامرة!

tayyeb ya jame3a kenet el malieh ma3kon 3ala snin shou 3melto ?!!!
we used to curse Sanioura day in day out when he was minister of finance for more than 10 years
did you do any better ??
So what will you be able to do now that you did not do before !!!! ???

The question is not about holding this or that ministry. Dont forget that executive power is in the hands of the cabinet ministers collectively. Imagine Adib appoints Shia ministers who are the likes of Qteish or Okab. If there's outside pressure or conspiracy against the resistance, would someone like Qteish withdraw from the govt and render it unconstitutional? He wont. Se3etah benkoon akalneha ba3sa kbireh kermel 3yoon Macron.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The question is not about holding this or that ministry. Dont forget that executive power is in the hands of the cabinet ministers collectively. Imagine Adib appoints Shia ministers who are the likes of Qteish or Okab. If there's outside pressure or conspiracy against the resistance, would someone like Qteish withdraw from the govt and render it unconstitutional? He wont. Se3etah benkoon akalneha ba3sa kbireh kermel 3yoon Macron.

El Sanioura couldn't do sh$t about HA weapons even when Condoleza Rice in person was behind him.
So you expect Moustafa to do this?
Ba3den they are coming to deal with economical crisis, which is hitting all lebanese no matter what sect they are
hunger will not differentiate
I would agree with your logic if other political parties would be represented.

Last edited:
I told you so

I told you so

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Khayyi ni7na badna nihdee, int shu da5alak? Jealous? @Rafidi albo kbir w ma3o wa2et yiktob essays.