• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

PM Moustafa Adib Government formation 2020 [M. Adib resigns amid impasse]

He's a FPM electronic army soldier that got hired because of diversity quotas.

@SeaAb moderating oroom.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
So, you want the political parties to approve on a government that they have no saying in its formation, a government formed by a nominee selected by a foreign leader who is even hated in his own country, a government that is being formed under threats of sanctions by superpowers? You think sanctioning two political personnel just during the formation period of a government formation is a coincidence? Could it be that it was an attempt by the Americans to coerce these political parties and their allies into submission?
I know that you don't really think that a country that supported and sponsored Hariri's catastrophic economical model (Paris 1,2, and 3) feels for the Lebanese. Yea, not to forget all the fuzz about the gas in the Mediterranean sea. Speaking of which, there was supposed to be an announcement of a deal regarding our marine borders with the Americans. Yet, the announcement was postponed. Could it be that the Israelis are hoping for a better deal after this new government is formed?
One question because I am not interested in the usual rhetorics.
look back for 15 years. The same political parties have formed all the governments, and all of them claimed reform and all the bla bla bla
Check the results of the work of these political parties and tell me (especially if you are living in Lebanon) if you are happy with this result?
Today the crisis has reached a critical phase, it is no more about politics it is about hunger.
Your family and mine will have hard time to live with minimum decency...
The end result is that all of them corrupt and thieves otherwise we wouldn't be at this stage of begging international community for food to be able to live.

Last edited:

The_FPMer

look back for 15 years. The same political parties have formed all the governments, and all of them claimed reform and all the bla bla bla
tell me the results of the work of these political parties and tell me (especially if you are living in Lebanon) if you are happy with this result?
Today the crisis has reached a critical phase, it is no more about politics it is about hunger.
The end result is that all of them corrupt and thieves otherwise we wouldn't be at this stage of begging international community for food to be able to live.
He lives in Germany and thinks everything AlManar says is true.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
kell khabrieh byorbtoulna heya bel mouqawameh
ya khayeh rsistance 3 rasi w 3eyni
they have been involved in the internal politics for years and they also promised reforms
and personally i had lots of admiration and respect to them
but the result now can't be possibly the outcome of a reform, quite the opposite.

let it put plain simple, the israelis were under constant threat for 60 years, look at them now thriving
and look at us....
you can resist and have strong economy, one does not contradict the other.

The_FPMer

they have been involved in the internal politics for years and they also promised reforms
but the result now can't be possibly the outcome of a reform, quite the opposite.

let it put plain simple, the israelis were under constant threat for 60 years, look at them now thriving
and look at us....
It's an reverse guilt by association. FPM uses this all the time, highlight your opponents to whitewash all of your failures and corruption. It takes 5 seconds of actual thinking to realize it as a fallacy but who has time for that right?

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin

and look at us....
It seems to me like HA/Amal welcome the total economic and political collapse we're heading to, paving the way for the big boys negotiations (USA/IRAN) for our future. With the crippling sanctions on all of the mumana3a axis and with arab countries racing to sign peace deals with Israel, I think the Shiaa duo are ready to cash in on some of the cards they've been holding in exchange for much better representation in the political system.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It seems to me like HA/Amal welcome the total economic and political collapse we're heading to, paving the way for the big boys negotiations (USA/IRAN) for our future. With the crippling sanctions on all of the mumana3a axis and with arab countries racing to sign peace deals with Israel, I think the Shiaa duo are ready to cash in on some of the cards they've been holding in exchange for much better representation in the political system.
what cards ???

Rafidi

Legendary Member

and look at us....

The entire mission of the Americans in Lebanon is neither to fight corruption nor to improve our economy. It is aimed at weakening what deters the enemy on our Southern border. Dont be deceived or get distracted. They know what they want from you, even when they come with sweet rhetoric. Personally, I dont mind if the Americans negotiate with Iran or Hezballah directly. In fact, I am very much supportive of that idea. But the question has and will always be what will we get in return and what would they take.

elAshtar

Legendary Member
Check the results of the work of these political parties and tell me (especially if you are living in Lebanon) if you are happy with this result?
I have been living abroad and came back last year (lucky me :D). So, I quit my job in Lebanon and am currently applying for positions abroad. So, yea.. I personally got screwed :). Nevertheless, I won't hand my neck to any foreign power. They wanna help, ahla w sahla.. bas they can't jump over our principles and interests. I still consider HA non corrupt and a true representative of me and my family.

elAshtar

Legendary Member
He lives in Germany and thinks everything AlManar says is true.
You think i am that naive lol haha. I left Germany last year and moved back to Lebanon where I started teaching at one of the universities in Lebanon, Faculty of Engineering :). Yea, I have very good analytical skills :D

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I have been living abroad and came back last year (lucky me :D). So, I quit my job in Lebanon and am currently applying for positions abroad. So, yea.. I personally got screwed :). Nevertheless, I won't hand my neck to any foreign power. They wanna help, ahla w sahla.. bas they can't jump over our principles and interests. I still consider HA non corrupt and a true representative of me and my family.
if you tell me you were living in France and used to work at CapGemini, I would say you are my friend who is in the same position :lol: :lol: :lol:
I spoke with him after the port explosion he was depressed and wanted to come back to France, I told him get married first because he won't easily find a shiite girl in France. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't agree with your logic, you were not in the Sanioura gov, and he had the backing of Rice and Bush and he was not able to do anything.
let the gov form, and see its plan, and let some money flow into the country so the people can be able to sustain themselves.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
معلومات للـ"ال بي سي": الاجواء في عين التينة تشير الى تصويب مسار مفاوضات عملية التأليف