• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

PM Moustafa Adib Government formation 2020 [M. Adib resigns amid impasse]

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
You dont realize you are contradicting yourself? You just mentioned how they're still at the Shebaa farms among other few places. And you say they had no intention to stay? So what are they still doing at Shebaa, Kfar Shoobah, Ghajr etc? Picnic?

They control the Golan heights extending to Sheb3a, strategic hill overlooking their northern settlements.
You had 20 years to liberate it, you chose to go to Yemen instead.
what you can do here is talk to your best friend Assad to sign on that damn border so we can demand for UN 425 to be enforced.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
They wanted but they couldn't. idea was annexing Litani river up to Saida (including Tyre).

Oh I'm pragmatic I believe we should move on and try to build a state and not live in the past anymore, but saying sh*t like Israelis couldn't care less about the South is pure BS and the reason why so many Shias are defensive, especially that the local southerners suffered an immense amount of pain under the 18 year occupation and SLA.

They were forced out, live with it this was reality. if you don't believe so not my problem.

This is only a delusion you grew up believing

Rafidi

Legendary Member
enta el armenian byedfa3olak ajar aw e3din 3ala zal3oumak b balesh?

I don't want a Shia speaker and a Shia minister of finance. Bas te3ebet. Kamen ma 3ad baddeh sinneh ra2is wuzara. Ma 3ad badde Marooneh ra2is el joumhoriyyeh.

Baddeh Derzeh Ra2is Joumhoriyyeh.
Baddeh Orthodoxy ra2is wuzara.
Baddeh Isma3ileh ra2is majlis.

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I think the next MoF should be someone like Jamil Sayyed. I would take a monkey over someone like AHK. But people should also understand that Siniora was cooking a government without HA, or without M8. They were trying to cancel the results of the last elections. I believe it was American orders.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

elias-aj

Legendary Member
I think the next MoF should be someone like Jamil Sayyed. I would take a monkey over someone like AHK. But people should also understand that Siniora was cooking a government without HA, or without M8. They were trying to cancel the results of the last elections. I believe it was American orders.

I think that we're wasting time. What is important is the program of reforms that the Government will have to perform and implement.

In the end, it doesn't really matter who's in and to which political party they belong or are related. What matters is the program the Government will be responsible of implementing.

We still have a majority in the Parliament and FPM is heading the finances parliamentary commission. So, in the event the Government doesn't perform as it is supposed to, it will always be possible for the Parliament to withdraw its confidence to the Government that will be considered resigned as per the constitution.

So we're wasting time and wasting a golden opportunity. For reasons I fail to understand.

elias-aj

Legendary Member
Oh and my opinion on Nabih Berri. He is for the shiites and for Lebanon, what Samir Geagea is for the Lebanese Christians.

No one should be supporting him and his claims. FPM and HA should have worked on trying to neutralize him or at least, seized the french opportunity to get rid of him, even at the price of providing him with some kind of a "honourable" exit. This is a very big mistake not to ditch him.

Guys at the end of the day, Lebanese vision is divided into two extreme positions.

one Anti-Iran/Anti-HA the other Anti Amreeeeka/ Anti Amreeeka allies.

Both sides have one thing in common, they are all corrupt and couldn't care less about the people and all they care about is feeding your brain propaganda on how foreign nations are destroying the country, while they steal everything from the state and hide their illegal activities.

We will never have a state if people don't share a common goal.

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
Pretty accurate description of why the Thoune2i doesn't want to give up the ministry of finance... because if they do - betbayyen l 3awra ;)

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

18:01

ما سرب من ان رئيس الجمهورية هو من رفض اعطاء الخارجية او الدفاع للشيعة غير صحيح -
OTV

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

افادت معلومات بأنّ تأجيل الموعد الذي كان مقرراً بين الرئيس الملكف مصطفى اديب ورئيس الجمهوية العماد ميشال عون اليوم، جاء إثر اتصال هاتفي بين الرئيس الفرنسي إيمانويل ماكرون وأديب أبلغه فيه نيته الإعتذار، فرد ماكرون طالباً منه التريث حتى الغد.

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
FPM is heading the finances parliamentary commission.
Agree with everything you said except this part. I don't see it as an advantage, to the contrary. KAn3an proved to be at best incompetent and influenceable, or worse, corrupt and ready to torpedo the right reform plans to please the banks and the corrupt mafia.
Sad to say this but the only politician I can trust at this moment to put Lebanon's interest first is ... a Frenchman.

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I think that we're wasting time. What is important is the program of reforms that the Government will have to perform and implement.

In the end, it doesn't really matter who's in and to which political party they belong or are related. What matters is the program the Government will be responsible of implementing.

We still have a majority in the Parliament and FPM is heading the finances parliamentary commission. So, in the event the Government doesn't perform as it is supposed to, it will always be possible for the Parliament to withdraw its confidence to the Government that will be considered resigned as per the constitution.

So we're wasting time and wasting a golden opportunity. For reasons I fail to understand.
Some people inside and outside want to kill the French initiative.