• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

PM Moustafa Adib Government formation 2020 [M. Adib resigns amid impasse]

Rafidi

Legendary Member
FPM does not want to rule alone and knows that very well, which is why everyone voted on every single one of the plans it tried to implement. The absolute minimum it can expect from its coalition is neutrality toward projects that help ALL constituents, insa support that's too much to ask for. Instead, the coalition led by Amal scuttled every single project and to top it all blamed them for it. Tefe7 el keyl, especially with the corrupt tampering of the audit contract by Wazni. After all this, how do you think the average FPMer views the insistence on the MoF by Berri? I am sure the average FPMer reeling under the economic condition is going to applaud FPM for forming a government with Berri. All he sees is minister Patek Phillippe wasting north of $16B that he has to foot the bill for from his own savings. Go tell him he has to think strategically now, I am sure he's all ears. You're seeing it unfold in front of your own eyes on this very forum.

Since your alliance is with Hezballah, you have to discriminate between what concerns all of the Shia and what concerns Amal alone. And what concerns Hezballah and what concerns Amal alone. Jumblatt is unofficially allied to Berri. When Jumblatt has problems with Hezballah, he doesnt go against Berri.

When Berri blocks your projects, you can block his projects. But when it comes to an issue that has to do with the entire sect, your unwavering support as allies of the bigger Shia party is expected. Similarly, Amal couldn't block the election of Aoun. Amal couldn't block the FPM from reclaiming its ministerial representation as the largest Christian party.

Your problem therefore is generalization and vendetta as a misplaced priority or in the wrong place or at the wrong time.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
Since your alliance is with Hezballah, you have to discriminate between what concerns all of the Shia and what concerns Amal alone. And what concerns Hezballah and what concerns Amal alone. Jumblatt is unofficially allied to Berri. When Jumblatt has problems with Hezballah, he doesnt go against Berri.

When Berri blocks your projects, you can block his projects. But when it comes to an issue that has to do with the entire sect, your unwavering support as allies of the bigger Shia party is expected. Similarly, Amal couldn't block the election of Aoun. Amal couldn't block the FPM from reclaiming its ministerial representation as the largest Christian party.

Your problem therefore is generalization and vendetta as a misplaced priority or in the wrong place or at the wrong time.
You're sticking to your guns while I am explaining to you that the FPM electorate moved. It did, look around you on this forum, all those justifications are falling flat. The movement of the electorate will result in one of two things, either it forces FPM to move with it or FPM doesn't budge and loses enough seats to push the coalition into minority status. You want to keep thinking it's just moody behavior think again, it is now only a matter of time.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You sent your kids to save his regime? Are you kidding? Which kids? 😄

So your stupidity dictates that after using arms to liberate most of our lands, we should lay down the arms because there is still 1% under occupation and talk to our gentle enemy to withdraw through diplomacy? Do you negotiate from a position of strength or weakness? Let us even agree what you are claiming is 100% correct.

I asked you this before and you never managed a reply: shou natreen?
20 years ago you liberated your lands, as you call them, yet this poor Shebaa 1% is still occupied waiting for you to liberate it. Tab shou natreen, ma kello 1%? Ye3neh ma fi mahrab men ta7rir Shebaa if your plan is still to liberate Al Quds, your next ultimate goal, ma hek?

Ya khayye 3meloulkoun shi 7arakeh as only to show that your arms have some use, ba3d shwei bi saddo. Lak ya rajoul el 3alam in all the barber saloons and the bakeries of the world saro 3am yetda77ako 3alayna, they say we have a resistance bass ma 2ela 3azeh it seems. I personally sert ekhjal foot 2oss sha3re or buy a leaf of bread to avoid people's ridicules about our resistance.. They say Israeli planes keep sniping at you every now and then, they overfly your southern lands and cities - and the entire country from north to south for that matter- 3ala zaw2oun, yet mesh masmou3 7issa lal moukawama. Ya she77are, bahdaltouna bi hal moukamameh el moukhsiyyeh.. Lak 2oumo ba2a, show us some actions against Israhell, fi 3endkoun 3alam akid menkoun w fikoun 3am tet7ar2ass battal fiya tet7ammal the long wait to liberate Shebaa and Al Quds, respect those people's feelings and get on the motsic, the tank or the stomachs, za7fan za7fan.. Rija2an.

You know what? The longer you do nothing, the more holeh el 3alam will say: you're a bluff and a tool played by Israelis to keep your community, and the entire country, in a perpetual state of self destructive tahayyouj, till the day comes w betkouno staweito on low fire. When that happens you'd be eating your finger nails in regret for missing the opportunity to liberate Al Quds ( and Shebaa) when you still had those arms.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
هيهات من الذل
، إن عدتم عدنا
Are slogans you throw at the enemy not at friend country trying to help you from starving
هيهات من الذل is when you care about your people and you don't allow it to reach such situation
هيهات من الذل is when you stop the political class from robbing the Lebanese people resources, and not giving them a blind eye
هيهات من الذل is when you use all your religious and moral values to stop anyone who is stealing the Lebanese people
هيهات من الذل is when you care and work and struggle to give your people a better life
هيهات من الذل is when you look few hundred meters across the border and see the life thriving and you look inside your border and realize something MUST be fixed
هيهات من الذل is when you don't accept that the enemy is progressing at all levels and your people is regressing at all levels
هيهات من الذل is when your ally has the MOF for years and you pressure him to do the right work
هيهات من الذل is when you are in the gov for years and things moves forward not backwards
هيهات من الذل is when you promise reforms and corruption fighting and you mean it
finally هيهات من الذل is when you allow the lifeline to reach the lebanese people not by disrupting it under whatever pretext.

This situation is not due to the zionist enemy, this situation is the product of a corrupt political class that you have been complacent with for years.

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Prediction:. The formation will fail, Lebanon will collapse and burn, and Hezbollah will be blamed for it.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Rafidi

Legendary Member
I asked you this before and you never managed a reply: shou natreen?
20 years ago you liberated your lands, as you call them, yet this poor Shebaa 1% is still occupied waiting for you to liberate it. Tab shou natreen, ma kello 1%? Ye3neh ma fi mahrab men ta7rir Shebaa if your plan is still to liberate Al Quds, your next ultimate goal, ma hek?

Ya khayye 3meloulkoun shi 7arakeh as only to show that your arms have some use, ba3d shwei bi saddo. Lak ya rajoul el 3alam in all the barber saloons and the bakeries of the world saro 3am yetda77ako 3alayna, they say we have a resistance bass ma 2ela 3azeh it seems. I personally sert ekhjal foot 2oss sha3re or buy a leaf of bread to avoid people's ridicules about our resistance.. They say Israeli planes keep sniping at you every now and then, they overfly your southern lands and cities - and the entire country from north to south for that matter- 3ala zaw2oun, yet mesh masmou3 7issa lal moukawama. Ya she77are, bahdaltouna bi hal moukamameh el moukhsiyyeh.. Lak 2oumo ba2a, show us some actions against Israhell, fi 3endkoun 3alam akid menkoun w fikoun 3am tet7ar2ass battal fiya tet7ammal the long wait to liberate Shebaa and Al Quds, respect those people's feelings and get on the motsic, the tank or the stomachs, za7fan za7fan.. Rija2an.

You know what? The longer you do nothing, the more holeh el 3alam will say: you're a bluff and a tool played by Israelis to keep your community, and the entire country, in a perpetual state of self destructive tahayyouj, till the day comes w betkouno staweito on low fire. When that happens you'd be eating your finger nails in regret for missing the opportunity to liberate Al Quds (

Hezbollah targets Israeli border patrol with IED

Beirut

Monday 04 January 2016

Lebanon’s Hezbollah movement said it had targeted an Israeli army border patrol with a bomb on Monday in an attack that prompted retaliatory fire from the Jewish state.

The attack appeared to be revenge for an Israeli air strike in Syria in late December that killed infamous Hezbollah militant Samir Kantar.

In a statement, Hezbollah said the attack in the disputed Shebaa Farms area along the Lebanon-Israel ceasefire line “destroyed the armored Hummer vehicle and injured those in it.”
It said the attack was carried out by a group named for Kantar, who commanded Hezbollah’s operations in Syria’s Golan Heights, parts of which are occupied by Israel.

The Israeli military confirmed that its forces had been targeted in the border area.

“IED detonated against IDF (Israeli army) vehicles in the area of Mt. Dov,” Israeli army spokesman Peter Lerner wrote in a tweet, referring to the disputed Shebaa Farms.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
You're sticking to your guns while I am explaining to you that the FPM electorate moved. It did, look around you on this forum, all those justifications are falling flat. The movement of the electorate will result in one of two things, either it forces FPM to move with it or FPM doesn't budge and loses enough seats to push the coalition into minority status. You want to keep thinking it's just moody behavior think again, it is now only a matter of time.

Move to where? Min ta7tel dalfeh la ta7tel mizrib. 😄

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Hezbollah targets Israeli border patrol with IED

Beirut

Monday 04 January 2016

Lebanon’s Hezbollah movement said it had targeted an Israeli army border patrol with a bomb on Monday in an attack that prompted retaliatory fire from the Jewish state.

The attack appeared to be revenge for an Israeli air strike in Syria in late December that killed infamous Hezbollah militant Samir Kantar.

In a statement, Hezbollah said the attack in the disputed Shebaa Farms area along the Lebanon-Israel ceasefire line “destroyed the armored Hummer vehicle and injured those in it.”
It said the attack was carried out by a group named for Kantar, who commanded Hezbollah’s operations in Syria’s Golan Heights, parts of which are occupied by Israel.

The Israeli military confirmed that its forces had been targeted in the border area.

“IED detonated against IDF (Israeli army) vehicles in the area of Mt. Dov,” Israeli army spokesman Peter Lerner wrote in a tweet, referring to the disputed Shebaa Farms.

Monday 04 January 2016 : I understand it wasn't easy to dig much. You found 1 action in 20 years that took place 4.5 years ago. And it was a retaliation for this

In other words and after all it wasn't a "liberation Shebaa" action, only a retaliation to killing Samir Kantar.
Liberation Shebaa yok baba.

Appreciate the efforts though and now you know what I mean. The arms are there to destroy your country, Lebanon. Ultimately, to bargain a new constitutional deal, Taef II. Yalla Like my post my friend.

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
@EAkiki3​

·
52m

السني يطالب بالداخلية دايماً إلو عادي
الشيعي يطالب بالمالية إلو دايماً عادي
الدرزي يطالب بوزارة مهمة عادي
بس وقت #جبران_باسيل يجرب يطالب بي شي للمسيحيين بيصير طائفي
بتجي لتواجهن إنو ليه ما بدن مسيحي قوي بي لبنان بتلاقي حالك عم تتحارب كمان من باقي الأحزاب المسيحية
راجعوا التاريخ

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Monday 04 January 2016 : I understand it wasn't easy to dig much. You found 1 action in 20 years that took place 4.5 years ago. And it was a retaliation for this

In other words and after all it wasn't a "liberation Shebaa" action, only a retaliation to killing Samir Kantar.
Liberation Shebaa yok baba.

Appreciate the efforts though and now you know what I mean. The arms are there to destroy your country, Lebanon. Ultimately, to bargain a new constitutional deal, Taef II. Yalla Like my post my friend.

This is what you asked for:

"Ya khayye 3meloulkoun shi 7arakeh".

For the last 14 years, the South has experienced unprecedented peace. That's enough achievement for the resistance as a deterrence.

agnostic

Legendary Member
هيهات من الذل
، إن عدتم عدنا
Are slogans you throw at the enemy not at friend country trying to help you from starving
That is your point of view. For HA, France considers HA as an enemy and mistreats HA people (the Lebanese Foreign Ministry did nothing to stop that). Not to forget the French support to Nosra front while they used to send bombs to Lebanon civilian areas. And of course not to forget the fate of Georges Abdallah.

هيهات من الذل is when you care about your people and you don't allow it to reach such situation
هيهات من الذل is when you stop the political class from robbing the Lebanese people resources, and not giving them a blind eye
this is the responsibility of the Lebanese who has kept choosing this political class

هيهات من الذل is when you use all your religious and moral values to stop anyone who is stealing the Lebanese people
HA internal propaganda insists on this point. But for those who are corrupted, it is the role and responsibility of Lebanese Judiciary system

هيهات من الذل is when you care and work and struggle to give your people a better life
هيهات من الذل is when you look few hundred meters across the border and see the life thriving and you look inside your border and realize something MUST be fixed
هيهات من الذل is when you don't accept that the enemy is progressing at all levels and your people is regressing at all levels
HA accepts or not. What do you want them to do?

هيهات من الذل is when your ally has the MOF for years and you pressure him to do the right work
Suppose HA entered fight with Amal and beheaded its leadership, How to handle the people of Amal? Can HA send them back to school or offer them work? The issue is not easy, there should be a global solution. Beside that HA avoid to get in clash with any tiny clan, but they can support ISF or LA to do their job. It was up to the corrupted ministry of justice to at least clean itself.

هيهات من الذل is when you are in the gov for years and things moves forward not backwards
Charbel Nahhas described their presence perfectly. HA are not supermen and they are not ma3sumeen, but at least they haven't been involved in corruption. If anyone has any file against a HA member or just ma7sub 3ala HA, HA promised to put all his weight to support that the file be treated the quicker possible by the judiciary system

هيهات من الذل is when you promise reforms and corruption fighting and you mean it
Here you have a valid point I can't answer. I will transmit it to HA and try to get an answer as soon as possible.

finally هيهات من الذل is when you allow the lifeline to reach the lebanese people not by disrupting it under whatever pretext.
Can you say this sentence in Arabic or French. I didn't understand what you meant.

This situation is not due to the zionist enemy, this situation is the product of a corrupt political class that you have been complacent with for years.
True but the Zionist enemy is exploiting it to the maximum. I suggest you to read the confessions of John Perkins who labeled himself as Economic Hitman, or watch him on youtube. RT Arabic / Rihla fy 'dhakira has made several documentaries with him. Beside that the way the USD money was secretly siphoned out of Lebanon in the last 2 years shows that the coup was prepared. Also Americans don't hide their intention to increase the pressures until Lebanon kneels and accepts all they want which means all Israel wants.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This is what you asked for:

"Ya khayye 3meloulkoun shi 7arakeh".

For the last 14 years, the South has experienced unprecedented peace. That's enough achievement for the resistance as a deterrence.

no no, tawwil belak la7za, don't run away. We were talking l i b e r a t i n g Shebaa (not to forget Jayin bel Malayin 3a Filastin). Now you're telling me "shou baddna bi Shebaa", we're enjoying peace since 14 years? Ayya Peace w ka rajoul? We're going to Al Quds, also remember the Israelis still own your skies and your seas, occasionally bomb and kill your folks in Syria and Lebanon. Not good if we keep idling. Else why tar2 el khoutabet in every occasion about liberation w resistance?

tsu2, too much arms yet too little actions. Khayye, I want to join the resistance because nafad sabreh, badde 2estarji3 Shibaa wel Quds asap, hek el Sayyid wa3adna wa3d sadiq.. When can I start? I'm not shia, but I'm willing to convert, just promise me some quick action after my onboarding.