• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

PM Moustafa Adib Government formation 2020

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
I pity this country and this people.
Farjouna shou ra7 yotla3 menkon.
It is clearer now that Bassil and the shiite duo do not want this gov.
Think about it, any relief that this gov will bring to the country will mean the end of there era.
i was very surprised from the very beginning
I couldn't believe bassil let go of Energy and water that easily
turns out he already knew that Duo will block the government regardless

7arbou2
he stood aside and looked cooperative in the eyes of the french/americans.

Anyways
FPM got no where to go if they broke their HA alliance, their best interest is to stick to HA and stay on leash
FPMers got excited a little, and acted on their own, they felt that the MOU is finally over (i got some bad news for them lol)
These last few events made it clear that there's a total disconnect between the base and the FPM leadership
the HA alliance is becoming intolerable yet they don't dare squeezing their leadership to finally let go of this bullshit.

• Advertisement
  • Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

I look at it in a different way, when the political compromise fails... most likely the direct confrontation is whats coming... unfortunately I don't think its only just waiting til american elections while we suffer economically, it will be a bumpy journey - security wise - until then with a possible full blown out confrontation.
    So fasten your seatbelts, we're in for a ride.
    Insa,

hejra is the only solution for people looking for a peaceful future.

Last edited:
    Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Michel Aoun's term got destroyed completely
    it turned into a total disaster, he signed on disaster governments and couldn't deliver jack shit

he still have a chance to prove to the Lebanese people that he had clean intentions (which i don't believe for a second that he had any aside from sitting on the chair)
    Aoun has one final chance to address the public, admit how his bad choices and most importantly his alliance with the Duo screwed up his term, confess to the Lebanese people all the wrongdoings that occurred under his watch and resign.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Michel Aoun's term got destroyed completely
    it turned into a total disaster, he signed on disaster governments and couldn't deliver jack shit

he still have a chance to prove to the Lebanese people that he had clean intentions (which i don't believe for a second that he had any aside from sitting on the chair)
    Aoun has one final chance to address the public, admit how his bad choices and most importantly his alliance with the Duo screwed up his term, confess to the Lebanese people all the wrongdoings that occurred under his watch and resign.
    youpppiiii

V

Viral

Roo7 l3ab 2eddem baytak 3ammo...
    Bashir must be rolling in his grave. Geagea exploiting Bashir's assassination with a Champaign glass in his hand while Nadim the idiot thinks they are honoring his father by attacking Mirna Shalouhi yesterday...

V

Viral

As far as I'm concerned, Adib blew it and lost all credibility.
    I think HA should re-consider Nawaf Salam who is a lot smarter than Adib to commit suicide playing with a live grenade.
    I rather live with a smart adversary than a dumb fried. A Smart adversary knows his limits and wouldn't hurt me if that will hurt him.

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I pity this country and this people.
    Farjouna shou ra7 yotla3 menkon.
    It is clearer now that Bassil and the shiite duo do not want this gov.
    Think about it, any relief that this gov will bring to the country will mean the end of there era.
    It's the Americans who killed the French initiative.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    kif shou khass, akid khass.
    did you hear what he said that he is not happy he was not consulted by Adib ?
    What is the use of every party putting his own guy in the gov ? tell me ya mareshal @SeaAb !!!
    This will make full turn and return to Diab gov...
    Adib was firming the government by only talking to Hariri and Siniora.

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I said it before, el Istiz will bring down the country before he relinquishes anything.
    Just in case our HAer friends are suffering from acute dissociation, the country includes them their families and HA. Now the dice has been rolled, dark days are ahead and most probably partition.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member

Maybe, wouldn’t put it past that fat slob or his orange fat slob boss

SAVO

SAVO

Khedlak ba2a! Saying no and threatening with chaos and civil war to hold on to a ministry with no regard whatsoever to the plight of the Lebanese sar 2intisar tereekhe! Bukra bass tmooto joo3 at least bitmooto ma3 3izze w karameh. حمداً لله

is that historically true ..
    i never ever read that shia had a battle against the french

@Rafidi can u elaborate ?

SAVO

SAVO

As far as I'm concerned, Adib blew it and lost all credibility.
    I think HA should re-consider Nawaf Salam who is a lot smarter than Adib to commit suicide playing with a live grenade.
    I rather live with a smart adversary than a dumb fried. A Smart adversary knows his limits and wouldn't hurt me if that will hurt him.

why they dont make salem zahran prime minister ..
    seems this guy along with 3ebbes ibrahim are everyday on the spot

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

وضمن سياق متصل، عُلم انّ أحد رموز 8 آذار أبلغ إلى رئيس الجمهورية ميشال عون خلال «ملحق» المشاورات في اليومين الماضيين انّ «الشباب مستقويين بفرنسا ويريدون إطاحة الجميع، بينما المطلوب احترام دستور الطائف الذي يلزم الرئيس المكلف بالمرور في مصفاتين قبل إقرار التشكيلة الحكومية، وهما توقيع رئيس الجمهورية وثقة مجلس النواب. وبالتالي، فأنت لست صندوق بريد يا فخامة الرئيس».

وتوجّه زائر عون إليه متسائلاً: هل أنت راض عمّا يحصل؟ فأجابه: لو أنا راض ما كنت لادعيكم الى قصر بعبدا للتشاور...

وحين استفسر عون من ضيفه عن رأيه في المداورة، أجابه انه مع اتفاق الطائف، فلفت عون انتباهه الى انّ هذا الاتفاق لا يحصر أي حقيبة وزارية بطائفة محددة.

هنا، قال الزائر: اذاً ما المانع وفق هذا المبدأ أن تبقى المالية مع الشيعة؟ فرد عون: انا أحبّذ المداورة في الحقائب الوزارية.. إلي 15 سنة إشتغل سياسة في لبنان، ولا مرة طِلعتلنا «المالية» او «الداخلية»..

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

وضمن سياق متصل، عُلم انّ أحد رموز 8 آذار أبلغ إلى رئيس الجمهورية ميشال عون خلال «ملحق» المشاورات في اليومين الماضيين انّ «الشباب مستقويين بفرنسا ويريدون إطاحة الجميع، بينما المطلوب احترام دستور الطائف الذي يلزم الرئيس المكلف بالمرور في مصفاتين قبل إقرار التشكيلة الحكومية، وهما توقيع رئيس الجمهورية وثقة مجلس النواب. وبالتالي، فأنت لست صندوق بريد يا فخامة الرئيس».

وتوجّه زائر عون إليه متسائلاً: هل أنت راض عمّا يحصل؟ فأجابه: لو أنا راض ما كنت لادعيكم الى قصر بعبدا للتشاور...

وحين استفسر عون من ضيفه عن رأيه في المداورة، أجابه انه مع اتفاق الطائف، فلفت عون انتباهه الى انّ هذا الاتفاق لا يحصر أي حقيبة وزارية بطائفة محددة.

هنا، قال الزائر: اذاً ما المانع وفق هذا المبدأ أن تبقى المالية مع الشيعة؟ فرد عون: انا أحبّذ المداورة في الحقائب الوزارية.. إلي 15 سنة إشتغل سياسة في لبنان، ولا مرة طِلعتلنا «المالية» او «الداخلية»..

Inno cant they say in this article that it was Ali Hassan Khalil, hal2ad badda!